cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Novadex Xt on empty Stomach???

I started taking Novadex XT Last thursday, so far my strength is up but i am having problems with it keeping me up at night. I am taking it my last meal of the day approx 1 hour b4 bed. Im using 2 caps.

Should i take it earlier or/and on a empty stomach???

Thanks
    Shut Up And Train!

yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yngbuck42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just got done takin novedex xt and i was takin 3 pills at night 1 hour before bed (on an empty stomach)..with no problems..maybe try it once and see how it goes..but you never know..it could vary from person to person..like ALL supplements

Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take my Novedex with my pre Bed casien shake, and i take them with EFA's. I think that is the optimal way, but i may be mistaken.

cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump for Gaspari Reps
    Shut Up And Train!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take it with a meal containing EFA's.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    I take it with a meal containing EFA's.
    And it dosen't keep u up at all?

If its keeping me up should i scale back down 2 1 cap (currently taking 2)?? Im also using USP labs powerfull 5 min b4 bed.
    Shut Up And Train!

Bump

Lat night was bad i didn't fall a sleep till like 1.30 and i went to bed at 11.

I took it like this

9.00pm = 2 x Novadex Xt
    9.30pm = Protein shake with 2 x fish oil caps

10.40pm = 2 x powerfull

Im not sure if it may even be the powerfull? but i dont think so cause when i took it last time i slept awesome on it. I will try cut 1 out 2nite to c i just not sure which 1 2 cut out?

Any ideas from Gaspari or USP labs reps?

Thanks
    Shut Up And Train!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cantelmi View Post
    And it dosen't keep u up at all?
    No. At present I'm eating 8oz of 96% ground beef with brocolli before bed. The supps I have with it are Novedex XT and GPLC. Just take it with a meal and don't overthink it.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

No. At present I'm eating 8oz of 96% ground beef with brocolli before bed. The supps I have with it are Novedex XT and GPLC. Just take it with a meal and don't overthink it.
    Im trying not to overthink it, i just hate it when i cant sleep, i will try 1 cap with a meal 2nite and cut out Powerfull hope that works.

Any news on when plasmajet is coming out in Aus?
    Shut Up And Train!

Any news on when plasmajet is coming out in Aus?
    I haven't received word yet.

Heretic....

I haven't received word yet.
    Cool, when u find out could u let me no?
    I would love 2 be able 2 use it when i start dieting!
    Shut Up And Train!

Also r u still dieting or r u bulking now?
    Shut Up And Train!

Also r u still dieting or r u bulking now?
    I'm bulking now. My dieting ended when I needed surgery on my nuts.

Heretic....

I'm bulking now. My dieting ended when I need surgery on my nuts.
    Ok, wat else are u currently using?

Do u still think that u will be able to compete this year at a later date.
    Shut Up And Train!

Ok, wat else are u currently using?

Do u still think that u will be able to compete this year at a later date.
    Right now I'm using SizeON, Novedex XT, GPLC, MHP Activite, Prolab Lean Mass, Intrapro, and the occasional dose of PLasmaJet. I've also been tasked with working on a few formulas for future Gaspari products as well so I can't say what else I'm using.

Heretic....

Right now I'm using SizeON, Novedex XT, GPLC, MHP Activite, Prolab Lean Mass, Intrapro, and the occasional dose of PLasmaJet. I've also been tasked with working on a few formulas for future Gaspari products as well so I can't say what else I'm using.
    Awesome Gaspari is getting really popular in Aus now everybody ive put on superpump have loved it. The only problem is that the majority of people where i train only now bout 1 supp, No-explode and wont try anything else.

My pt swears by superpump, his fav pre workout stack Gakic, aplodan and superpump.
    Shut Up And Train!

Awesome Gaspari is getting really popular in Aus now everybody ive put on superpump have loved it. The only problem is that the majority of people where i train only now bout 1 supp, No-explode and wont try anything else.

My pt swears by superpump, his fav pre workout stack Gakic, aplodan and superpump.
    I'm glad to hear our popularity is increasing over there. I know we know have a large distributor in India, picked up a few in the Middle East, and have been kicking ass in South Africa. It was amazing how many international vendors approached us at the Olympia. Liz Gaspari handles the international distributor relationships and does a great job.

Heretic....

simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    des what is GPLC

Originally Posted by simpledude View Post
    des what is GPLC
    It's a form of ALCAR.

Heretic....

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a form of ALCAR.
    better than PLCAR?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler