Thread: Shakeology

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Shakeology

So I receive a newsletter from Beachbody (I do P90X/P90X+) in my email talking about this new supplement they have. It's called "Shakeology", and it's supposed to be this "super shake". I'm skeptical, but I still bought it. Honestly it's way overpriced, I was thinking "Holy ****" but I like trying new things regardless. It's $107 (well for me since I'm a member) for a 30 day supply. Looked interesting, and it wasn't loaded with crap so I figure I'll see what it's all about. Beachbody sits well with me overall, I think they're pretty good, so I'm going to try it.

http://www.milliondollarbody.com/shakeology/
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I didn't forget about this thread, I just received my order last night. Beachbody has terrible shipping to APO addresses. Anyways, I have the greenberry flavor. It smells like sweet green tea. I had some last night and it's pretty sweet, so I added more water this morning and it tasted roughly the same but wasn't as thick. Oh well. Needless to say I do feel a bit more energized. Usually I take a nap at lunch since I'm usually pretty tired by the time lunch rolls around, but I haven't had the need to. Which is a bit amazing. Still to early to really say anything about the product, hell after 30 days I should know how well it did. I have a 30 day supply and I'll post up what I really think of it. It's pricey, but it has a lot of pretty good stuff also, without all the added chemical fillers.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImBIGGERThanU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deadfingers View Post
    So I didn't forget about this thread, I just received my order last night. Beachbody has terrible shipping to APO addresses. Anyways, I have the greenberry flavor. It smells like sweet green tea. I had some last night and it's pretty sweet, so I added more water this morning and it tasted roughly the same but wasn't as thick. Oh well. Needless to say I do feel a bit more energized. Usually I take a nap at lunch since I'm usually pretty tired by the time lunch rolls around, but I haven't had the need to. Which is a bit amazing. Still to early to really say anything about the product, hell after 30 days I should know how well it did. I have a 30 day supply and I'll post up what I really think of it. It's pricey, but it has a lot of pretty good stuff also, without all the added chemical fillers.
    so how did this work out for you... was it worth the $100+ spent?
    If you have a question or comment about my post... pm me, i will be happy to explain.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step...
    http://anomoly.wordpress.com
    If you do not work on and expose your weaknesses, your competition will.

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems like a 100x more expensive and ****ty tasting version of Solution 5. Tough to tell how much of each ingredient is in this stuff

Edit: With 11g sugar and 15g whey i lol'd
    Last edited by AMillane7; 11-27-2009 at 07:33 PM.

MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarineCorpsCPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am taking it as well, although I talked BeachBody into giving me a 1 month sample first.

I'm not impressed with the flavor, but from replacing my breakfast with Shakeology for 22 days now, I am down 6 lbs (7 in the mornings).

Is it worth the price? Probably not. I am a firm believer in diet and exercise.