showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showtimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best supplement to cut fat

I need a good supplement to cut fat. I was told eph ECA stack by somebody but dunno how good it is and was wondering if anyone has an insight into what supplements REALLY help to cut fat quickly.

Thanks
    - "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't."

- "When you're lying under a thick stack of plates, you aren't any different than the guy next to you who's busting his ass. Sh!t, you could be Elvis Presley for all the weights care, they don't give a f**k who you are. They'll try to bury you just the same. Business is business and pleasure is pleasure. But in this candy store, business is pleasure and pleasure comes from taking care of business."

zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zidanny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by showtimee View Post
    I need a good supplement to cut fat. I was told eph ECA stack by somebody but dunno how good it is and was wondering if anyone has an insight into what supplements REALLY help to cut fat quickly.

Thanks
    everyone is gonna say diet and cardio cuts fat quick, eca etc only help

so....if your diet and cardio are in check you could throw eca into the mix to assist in your fat loss goals.

also look into LEAN XTREME as a non stim fat burner, i love this stuff!
    Lift heavy, run hard.

Stay low,move fast!

neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    USP labs Oxyelite-pro is creating quite a lotta buzz, check that out mate

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    duct tape ?

over ya mouf!