Thread: M-drol?

MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

M-drol?

I just started taking ISA-TEST again about a week ago, but a friend just gave me a bottle of M-DROL. He said it is very potent stuff. My question is about how to take it, and what to take afterwards. He said that after the cycle to take an estrogen blocker for a few weeks.

Also, what do I do with my ISA-TEST? Do I save it until after the M-DROL is done?

Do I need to take anything with it?

He said 3 weeks... is this enough?

Thanks in advance.
    Curls are for girls!!!

NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    M-drol is strong as hell. Has alot of side affects. You need an SERM. You need proper on cycle support. You should have pre-loaded cycle support. Plz don't do this until you have learned ALOT more about this compound.
    Sport Pharma Multi-V
    Sport Pharma Joint-V
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Controlled Labs White Flood
    Controlled Labs Green Mag
    Controlled Labs Purple Wrath
    Fish Oil
    Primaforce Citrulline Malate
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    AI Glycobol
    Universal Torrent

MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MondoMarcus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NeXeD View Post
    M-drol is strong as hell. Has alot of side affects. You need an SERM. You need proper on cycle support. You should have pre-loaded cycle support. Plz don't do this until you have learned ALOT more about this compound.
    Ok, I don't plan on it. That's why I made this thread.

What is an SERM? What do I take for on cycle support? Pre loaded cycle support?

I've only taken ISA-TEST and MASS FX/HYPERDROL X2 before so I'm new to this particular product.
    Curls are for girls!!!

bump
    Curls are for girls!!!

OK, so I've done a bit of research.

From what I can gather I take the m-drol for three weeks with protein and all my other regular supplements. It's AFTER my cycle that I need to worry about? Please, tell me if I'm wrong.

I need a SERM: Nolvadex

Cortisal Control: mb-triol

T-booster- ISA-TEST

I don't know how much of each to take, or when to up dosages. So all help is appreciated.
    Curls are for girls!!!

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MondoMarcus View Post

From what I can gather I take the m-drol for three weeks with protein and all my other regular supplements. It's AFTER my cycle that I need to worry about? Please, tell me if I'm wrong.

T-booster- ISA-TEST

I don't know how much of each to take, or when to up dosages. So all help is appreciated.
    Run it at 20 to 30mg for 3 to 4 weeks

Originally Posted by MikeDre View Post
    Run it at 20 to 30mg for 3 to 4 weeks
    For the M-drol?

Is that the dosages? I should just run it straight through at 20/20/20? I've seen people say to do 20/20/30.

How does the rest of the stack look?
    Curls are for girls!!!

The OG of Euphoria PaidLaidMaid's Avatar
    PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000)

T-booster- ISA-TEST

i would say run the mdrol at 20/20/20/20

nolvadex:20/20/10/10

cort controler: start 2nd week of pct, follow directions on bottle

t booster: follow directions on bottle

make sure to pick up a cycle support product for on cycle and pct, such as Anabolic Innovations cycle support or CEL cycle assist, preload both 1-2 weeks before you start the m drol
    Controlled Labs Sample Reviews
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=410841111

Sponsored Logs:

1)MusclePharm Assault Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118764871

2)ErgoPharm ClearShot Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119695981

3)SizeOn V2 Max Performance Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119900321

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For the M-drol?

Is that the dosages? I should just run it straight through at 20/20/20? I've seen people say to do 20/20/30.

How does the rest of the stack look?
    You could do either one. I think you should just do 20 all the way through fo the mdrol. Then nolva 30-20-20-10. I don't know about the other products

Originally Posted by PaidLaidMaid View Post
    i would say run the mdrol at 20/20/20/20

nolvadex:20/20/10/10

cort controler: start 2nd week of pct, follow directions on bottle

t booster: follow directions on bottle

make sure to pick up a cycle support product for on cycle and pct, such as Anabolic Innovations cycle support or CEL cycle assist, preload both 1-2 weeks before you start the m drol
    I still have a LOT of research to do before I start, but I didn't know I need to pre load as well. How do I do this?

Also, do I need to take anything while I'm taking the M-DROL, or are my regular supps such as pre workout N.O., protien, creatine, glutamine fine?
    Curls are for girls!!!

PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I still have a LOT of research to do before I start, but I didn't know I need to pre load as well. How do I do this?

Also, do I need to take anything while I'm taking the M-DROL, or are my regular supps such as pre workout N.O., protien, creatine, glutamine fine?
    just take the recommended dose of the cycle support product 1 or 2 weeks before you start m drol, to get them flowing in your body

wheil on cycle dont take creatine or N.O products they can raise blood pressure, it will probably be highish from m drol

save creatine for pct, glutamine and protein should be fine

Sponsored Logs:

just take the recommended dose of the cycle support product 1 or 2 weeks before you start m drol, to get them flowing in your body

wheil on cycle dont take creatine or N.O products they can raise blood pressure, it will probably be highish from m drol

save creatine for pct, glutamine and protein should be fine
    I'm sorry to keep bugging you, but is a pre cycle support product just one thing? i.e. one container, or is it just a term for what I should be doing pre cycle?

I'm googling pre cycle support product now.

Thanks though, you guys have been really helpful.
    Curls are for girls!!!

well they sell product like anabolic innovations cycle support and CEL cycle assist which contain all support supps, or you can buy them all seperate here is a good link about supports http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=638519
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=864884

Sponsored Logs:

JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) JezerOne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cycle support is usually a combination of supplements to help with your liver and blood pressure. anabolic innovations makes something called cycle support which is a really popular all in 1. the point of preloading is to lower your blood pressure and raise your liver lipid values before the start of your cycle.

well they sell product like anabolic innovations cycle support and CEL cycle assist which contain all support supps, or you can buy them all seperate here is a good link about supports http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=638519
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=864884
    Thanks. I think as a safe bet, I can run it pre/during/post cycle.

I'll check out that link now.
    Curls are for girls!!!

Originally Posted by JezerOne View Post
    cycle support is usually a combination of supplements to help with your liver and blood pressure. anabolic innovations makes something called cycle support which is a really popular all in 1. the point of preloading is to lower your blood pressure and raise your liver lipid values before the start of your cycle.
    So is the anabolic innovations product only for pre cycle, or for during/post as well? Seems to be the former, as I'm looking to do completely different thing post.
    Curls are for girls!!!

Ok.

So I should take Anabolic Innovations pre/during/post cycle

And after my cycle, along with AI, do appropriate PCT?

Is this correct?
    Curls are for girls!!!

yeah take cycle support throughout your cycle, do pct with nolvadex, test booster and cotisol controller

Sponsored Logs:

wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about you give your friend back the strongest designer steroid on the market and get on something like h-drol if you MUST, but you dont need any of it. A simple change of your diet will yield the same gains if you are dedicated enough....