View Poll Results: Who has used a pure Ecdysterone product?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • I used Ecdysterone and loved it

3 6.82%
  • I used Ecdysterone and liked it

6 13.64%
  • I used Ecdysterone and disliked it

11 25.00%
  • I have never used Ecdysterone

24 54.55%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)

*Ecdysterone; The Natural Anabolic Compound!!

There is a ton of new data proving that Ecdysterone compounds are ANABOLIC, if they are extracted properly. So who uses Ecdysterone products, I am curious..

To those that do, what type of extract does your product contain? Is it derived from Rhaponticum Carthamoides? How were your results? Thanks for your responses!
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RossErstling View Post
    There is a ton of new data proving that Ecdysterone compounds are ANABOLIC, if they are extracted properly. So who uses Ecdysterone products, I am curious..

To those that do, what type of extract does your product contain? Is it derived from Rhaponticum Carthamoides? How were your results? Thanks for your responses!
    Glad to see you're not posting pictures of you in your underwear anymore.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Company promo section-------------------->

<-----------------Creepy underwear pictures
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love Ecdysterone, but it has to be extracted properly, as I said. Good to see people participating in the poll, but let's hear some responses.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

www.SSEnhancements.com

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ross,

You've got to let it go. I know your ego will take a bruising, which sucks, it happens to us all, but please let it go.

You've (through outbursts and shipping malformities) ruined any chance of repairing your reputation across numerous boards.

You've tried but the industry is just not going to give you the response you seek.

Seriously man, it's time to pack it up. Go start a PT business, excel through it and enjoy that position in the industry.

You're trying to kick a door in that is deadbolted.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How does this compare to STANDARDIZED FADOGIA STEM EXTRACT?
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed for Monday spice.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Subbed for President's Day Monday spice.
    Fixed

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    Company promo section-------------------->

<-----------------Creepy underwear pictures
    I couldn't believe what I was reading. So I called my friend Johnny and I said to him:

Johnny, la gente esta muy loca!

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Year: 2012.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The difference between like and love is a very opinionated non-scientific way to approach this don't you think russ?

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In B4 pics of Russ.
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    Ross,

You've got to let it go. I know your ego will take a bruising, which sucks, it happens to us all, but please let it go.

You've (through outbursts and shipping malformities) ruined any chance of repairing your reputation across numerous boards.

You've tried but the industry is just not going to give you the response you seek.

Seriously man, it's time to pack it up. Go start a PT business, excel through it and enjoy that position in the industry.

You're trying to kick a door in that is deadbolted.
    Supreme Sports Enhancements now has 4 products, with 3 more on the way. We just got in to Vitamin Shoppe.

This company is not about ME, it's about a team of people who have worked diligently over the last 5 years to bring UNIQUE and effective products to the market.

As for my personal reputation, you can find me each week on the #1 fitness radio show on the net, The Derek Anthony Show, which averages 20,000 listeners per week. I have my own segment called "The Ross RANT!". Have a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgCEt...eature=related

Things have changed my man, and so have I. Best of luck to you.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Supreme Sports Enhancements now has 4 products, with 3 more on the way. We just got in to Vitamin Shoppe.

This company is not about ME, it's about a team of people who have worked diligently over the last 5 years to bring UNIQUE and effective products to the market.

As for my personal reputation, you can find me each week on the #1 fitness radio show on the net, The Derek Anthony Show, which averages 20,000 listeners per week. I have my own segment called "The Ross RANT!". Have a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgCEt...eature=related

Things have changed my man, and so have I. Best of luck to you.
    By "things have changed" do you mean your neck disappearing?

edit: woah, brah

this looks neat

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/209/4458/819.short
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

By "things have changed" do you mean your neck disappearing?

edit: woah, brah

this looks neat

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/209/4458/819.short
    A lot has changed, my friend

Our Omnibolic product contains the only properly standardized and extracted Ecdysterone on the market: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...omnibolic.html

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

I want to stress again; Ecdysterone MUST be extract from the Russian Rhaponticum Carthamoides, NOT Cyanotis Vaga, or any other herb for that matter(Suma root only contains one Ecdysteroid, Rhaponticum contains dozens).

I encourage everyone to thoroughly research this remarkable natural anabolic compound. TONS of new studies show how anabolic it truly is.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ebol > all
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    ebol > all
    EBOL is good, but it is only standardized for 20-Hydroxyecdysone, NOT a full-spectrum of different Ecdysteroid compounds--like Omnibolic.

They are DIFFERENT. That's what I am saying.

Do some research on Ecdysteroids and Rhaponticum carthamoides. Again, EBOL is good, but DIFFERENT. EBOL is more of an ADAPTOGENIC and Omnibolic is more ANABOLIC.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Bump for more responses. People NEED to know about REAL Ecdysterone derived from Russian Rhaponticum!! Who has used Omnibolic?

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Years of hard work and steroids got your results. Not that theres anything wrong with that but you did not get big by using ecdy.

True story.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    Years of hard work and steroids got your results. Not that theres anything wrong with that but you did not get big by using ecdy.

True story.
    So much this

True story.
    Thank you for acknowledging my accomplishment, but this thread isn't about me.

Obviously Ecdysterone is not as effective as an anabolic steroid, but it is perhaps the most anabolic natural compound that we have..

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

No one IS responding, because NO one GIVES a shit about ecdysterone or Omnibolic.

I don't EVEN.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for acknowledging my accomplishment, but this thread isn't about me.

Obviously Ecdysterone is not as effective as an anabolic steroid, but it is perhaps the most anabolic natural compound that we have..
    Q: Then why didnt you get big from ecdy?
    A: Because it doesnt do ****.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

No one IS responding, because NO one GIVES a shit about ecdysterone or Omnibolic.

I don't EVEN.
    As you can see by the poll results, NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE USED IT. Presumably, because it is not a "popular" item at the moment. Let's change that..

Unfortunately, most who have used it, did not use a properly standardized extract.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Q: Then why didnt you get big from ecdy?
    A: Because it doesnt do ****.
    There are tons of new studies showing that Ecdysterone is indeed ANABOLIC and enhances performance in all parameters. It even repairs joints and collagen:

http://www.ergo-log.com/ecdysterone.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/ecdysteronejoints.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/ecdysteroids.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/ecdysteronemetabolism.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/ecdysteroidsyoungerskin.html

Remember, it must be a full-spectrum standardized extract, like OMNIBOLIC: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...omnibolic.html

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000)
    it might be anabolic as u say, but just think of it, how much will it help? no fukin thing

As you can see by the poll results, NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE USED IT. Presumably, because it is not a "popular" item at the moment. Let's change that..

Unfortunately, most who have used it, did not use a properly standardized extract.
    Non standardized enough, wrong routine, blah blah blah. All from people trying to make money of it.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Deer Antler Velvet > w.e you're trying to sell

iForce's new protean is very anabolic too. Possibly the most anabolic item they have, you should try it sometime.

Non standardized enough, wrong routine, blah blah blah. All from people trying to make money of it.
    I agree wholeheartedly, the SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY is not HONEST or even regulated for that matter, by any means. They have consistently misrepresented the data on particular ingredients, and in doing so, RUINED THE REPUTATION OF THE INGREDIENTS THEMSELVES. This is not fair, or wise..

Tribulus is another example of an ingredient that is the VICTIM of supplement industry deceit. NO ONE(other than us) uses a 40% PROTODIOSCIN extract--NOT SAPONINS--PROTODIOSCIN. The ONLY other products that are standradized for PROTODIOSCIN and not just saponin content are Tribestan(Sopharma) and Tribesten(Thermolife) Other companies take advantage of the fact that most people do not know that the active steroidal saponin in Tribulus terrestris is PROTODIOSCIN, and not any other. So having an extract standardized for JUST SAPONINS will yield a worthless and ineffective product.

Again, if Ecdysterone is EXTRACTED IN THE CORRECT RATIOS FROM THE PROPER SOURCE--it will produce an anabolic effect. ENOUGH to increase muscle mass, decrease fat, and improve performance in the gym or in your sport.

Omnibolic is a full spectrum extract, the only one to my knowledge. I have also used Thermolife's Ecdysten, which is 20-HydroxyEcdysone. I like it for adaptogenic purposes, but Omnibolic is more useful to me for bodybuilding purposes.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com