stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

5 hour energy before cardio

so, i'm tired a heck right now, I think its the overcast cold weather. But I went to walmart and picked up on of these 5 hour energy things and I feel the same. Is it safe to do cardio though after drinking one of these?

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why wouldn't it be? Just massive quantities of stimulants...
    Food quality does not change the laws of thermodynamics. Provided you consume adequate protein, EFAs, fiber, and vitamins and minerals you can eat whatever you want.

The only difference between a 'clean' and a 'dirty' food is how much of it you eat.

The Glycemic Index is meaningless unless you eat carbs alone in a fasted state. As soon as you add fat, protein, or fiber to a meal or have eaten in the previous 4-6 hours the GI is irrelevant.

Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty sure they are just loaded with b-vitamins and caffeine. 1-2 bottles is safe lol.
    "Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

*MidCal*

NANBF Muscle Mayhem California natural bodybuilding championships July 17th, 2010.

My quest to dominate the Novice in my debut show =)
    contest prep log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122669781

stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by imccarthy View Post
    Why wouldn't it be? Just massive quantities of stimulants...
    cause it says on the bottle, contains high amount of caffeine can raise heart rate significantly. I just want to make sure i dont fall over dead in my hiit today lol

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stang1101 View Post
    cause it says on the bottle, contains high amount of caffeine can raise heart rate significantly. I just want to make sure i dont fall over dead in my hiit today
    Don't worry about it.
    Food quality does not change the laws of thermodynamics. Provided you consume adequate protein, EFAs, fiber, and vitamins and minerals you can eat whatever you want.

The only difference between a 'clean' and a 'dirty' food is how much of it you eat.

The Glycemic Index is meaningless unless you eat carbs alone in a fasted state. As soon as you add fat, protein, or fiber to a meal or have eaten in the previous 4-6 hours the GI is irrelevant.

Rich30N90W has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rich30N90W has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rich30N90W has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just assess your tolerance to it and stop cardio if you feel bad. For some reason I am hyper-sensitive to those 5hr drinks. A pot of coffee, 4 pre-ban Hydroxycutts, they don't phase me.... but one of those things has me jittery as hell the entire time. OTOH, my co-worker drinks one every morning and I guess has built a tolerance to it, although he says it still makes his mental clarity increse.

What I'd suggest is first buy one of the drinks and then assess how you feel on it, before trying it with exercise. If you do decide to regularly take them, Ebay is a tremendous discount over brick-n-mortar stores (of course).