MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cardio after legs workout

Good evening all,

I'm very new to this site and have spent days on end reading articles and watching videos. What a great and informative site you all have her.

I have had trouble finding a good answer to my question an apologize in advance.

Is there a set amount of time I need to take off after my leg day. e.g... I did legs this saturday am, yesterday no gym, rested all day. Today, I'm obviously still sore, is it a bad idea to do my cardio if I'm still sore or do I let it heal another day or two. This is a weekly occurrence for me and would like some guidance in the right direction. Now I really do want to get my cardio in, don't want to miss too many days.

cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Good evening all,

I'm very new to this site and have spent days on end reading articles and watching videos. What a great and informative site you all have her.

I have had trouble finding a good answer to my question an apologize in advance.

Is there a set amount of time I need to take off after my leg day. e.g... I did legs this saturday am, yesterday no gym, rested all day. Today, I'm obviously still sore, is it a bad idea to do my cardio if I'm still sore or do I let it heal another day or two. This is a weekly occurrence for me and would like some guidance in the right direction. Now I really do want to get my cardio in, don't want to miss too many days.
    Dont know if helps, but I do a sprint in the morning, a weighted jog during the day, and slow pace jog before sleep almost everyday + all my regular workouts throughout the week, so if your legs are sore it would make the soreness go away if you do some little jogging since it would start the flow of blood and warm it up a bit. If you get sore every week that means you either go way way too much, or dont train your muscle properly. Try having a nice stretch, then do proper 3 sets of 6-18 reps increasing the weight. Not a weightlifting person much just do it to stay toned up.

Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you can walk without difficulty, then do the cardio (assuming no more than moderate level). It's not going to be detrimental, and it can be argued that it'll help (blood flow and all).

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Noviceplus View Post
    If you can walk without difficulty, then do the cardio (assuming no more than moderate level). It's not going to be detrimental, and it can be argued that it'll help (blood flow and all).
    Walking is annoying but I can walk. Being honest with myself, there is a very little amount of difficulty. 1 hour ago I had to carry a patient up 2 flights and was able to, it hurt like hell but got the job done. I figure if I can do that then 30 min moderate cardio is ok. Hopefully I'm not wrong.

To the poster above. With my job I'm not able to take walks through out the day sorry man. Anything else?

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just man up and work through the pain(not trying to insult you), in fact the cardio will probably help dissipate some of the lactic acid build-up and aid in recovery, which will in turn make the pain go away faster.
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

Originally Posted by XShreddedX View Post
    just man up and work through the pain(not trying to insult you), in fact the cardio will probably help dissipate some of the lactic acid build-up and aid in recovery, which will in turn make the pain go away faster.
    Thanks for feedback. I figured that was the case. And yea, I will work it out, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing more bad than good to myself.

cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Walking is annoying but I can walk. Being honest with myself, there is a very little amount of difficulty. 1 hour ago I had to carry a patient up 2 flights and was able to, it hurt like hell but got the job done. I figure if I can do that then 30 min moderate cardio is ok. Hopefully I'm not wrong.

To the poster above. With my job I'm not able to take walks through out the day sorry man. Anything else?
    no no i meant as even if I get sore I complete my daily cardio workout, or if I have any pains or injuries I walk it out. Gotta take the pain if I want to get any where. I just make sure not to over-over do it : )

Originally Posted by cent1k View Post
    no no i meant as even if I get sore I complete my daily cardio workout, or if I have any pains or injuries I walk it out. Gotta take the pain if I want to get any where. I just make sure not to over-over do it : )
    Thanks again. I definitely have to be careful to not over do it. If I do then I'd miss work and I can't let myself get to that point. I like many other people have always overlooked legs, like an idiot. This time around I've promised myself to stick with them no matter how rough it is.