Closed Thread
    homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Creatine of Wal Mart??

I just got a 3.17 lbs. can of Creatine from Wal Mart.

Body Fortress Super Advanced Creatine High Proformance Muscle Mass and StrenthFuel. Its the fruit punch. Has anyone ever brought this from Wal Mart and is it any good? I have never taken Creatine b4 any type? If you know what am talking about please let me know something about it.

Thanks

Former Active Duty Marine BigBadBarbarian's Avatar
    BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Buying supplements at Wal-mart is unacceptable
    My current supplements:

Orange Triad
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion (Chocolate Mint)
    Stimulant X
    ON's Aftermax

homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why??

leafs anger management omeezy4sheezy's Avatar
    omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by homerun16 View Post
    why??
    Because its the same place that sells underwear, waffles and dvds. They don't really provide the best quality wise, but they might price wise..

Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keeloo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well, that sucks.
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.

What I lack in size, I make up for with Ignorance and Arrogance.

Whatever it takes.

F*ck the rest, I'm the Best.

EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Body Fortress Super Advanced Creatine High Proformance Muscle Mass and StrenthFuel. Its the fruit punch. Has anyone ever brought this from Wal Mart and is it any good? I have never taken Creatine b4 any type? If you know what am talking about please let me know something about it.

Thanks
    if u just bought it, why are u asking if its any good. just try it.

and body fortress is a pretty mediocre brand that doesnt provide anything special.

theres nothing wrong with buying stuff at walmart, even if its body building supplements. the only problem is that you dont have a wide selection for supplements and they dont have a lot of brands that are well-known in the body building industry. in order words, walmart doesnt specialize on one type of product, therefore loss of selection.

YujiroHanma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YujiroHanma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YujiroHanma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Despite what some may say the Body Fortress line is solid, I take it and I love it, I really love not blowing my whole wad on marketing hype, Body Fortress is just as good as the expensive stuff. The Super Advanced High Performance is basically a knock off of Cell-Tech but not as acidic (thank god). My understanding is that there is really only 4 manufacturers of Creatine in the world, so the Creatine at Wally World is probably also in many of the more expensive Creatine's. Besides that, Body Fortress is owned by another respected supplement company, I forget which one though.
    I Only Care about 2 Things...My Freaks and My Peaks!

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd never buy supplements at wal-mart. That's just ridiculous.
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwarDxCorE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by YujiroHanma View Post
    Despite what some may say the Body Fortress line is solid, I take it and I love it, I really love not blowing my whole wad on marketing hype, Body Fortress is just as good as the expensive stuff. The Super Advanced High Performance is basically a knock off of Cell-Tech but not as acidic (thank god). My understanding is that there is really only 4 manufacturers of Creatine in the world, so the Creatine at Wally World is probably also in many of the more expensive Creatine's. Besides that, Body Fortress is owned by another respected supplement company, I forget which one though.
    and with that being said i would also like to bring this earlier post in.

Originally Posted by TACstrat View Post
    You won't believe this. Read all the way through. I did a comparison between:

Body Fortress 100% Premium Whey Protein (46 grams of protein), and
    Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein (52 grams of protein).

They both have the same ingredients, but the Super Advanced Formula has 10% more protein. I wanted to know why. What was the difference? If they have the same ingredients, why did the "Super Advanced" formula have 10% more protein? After a few minutes of looking at the nutrition labels, I finally figured it out ....

The Super Advanced formula comes with a 10% bigger scoop! Sure enough, the serving size for the "Premium" formula is 1 scoop = 30 grams. The serving size for the "Super Advanced" formula is 1 scoop = 33 grams (10% more)!

The "Super Advanced" formula has 10% more protein because it comes with a 10% bigger scoop!
    LOL!

Just wanted to see if anyone else has tryed it. I'll let you know in a month if it was good or not. If not iam only out a few bucks so what the heck.

thanks for the feed back

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    walmart sells body fortress/sixstar/isatori/eas products.

many long time forum members and rep's from other supplement companies have used body fortress and sixstar(muscle tech-iovate subsidiary) with good results.

if your in a pinch or haven't rec'd your supp order on time, there's no problem using these brands.

you can also find these at target(where i shop).

lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought a container of Body Fortress protein powder, Vanilla. I almost vomited the first time. I thought, well may be it was the state of my stomach at time. I thought I would try it again the next day at work. I really all most vomited then. I couldn't finish it. When I got home I had my wife throw the container out because I couldn't look at it. The thought of it was making me sick.

The only thing I get at Walmart now are EAS Ready-To-Drink shakes, and protein bars. They are half the price of anywhere else.

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo!

mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks
    Dude... actually, it is not bad, it mixes really well and taste pretty good.

I only used it for a short time but, hell with what others say, try it and see for yourself, could work out great for you brother!!! Good Luck
    Hard Training, easy combat; easy training, hard combat. --Marshal Suvorov

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
    -- Alexander the Great

Fall down seven times, get up eight.
    --Japanese proverb

lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's a phenominal amount of bro-logic in this thread. While some might say that WalMart's stuff is "inferior" simply beause Jay Cutler isn't featured on the cover, if they actually took the time to read up on reviews and look into the ingrdient profiles they'd see that the Body Fortress line of supps. is solid one. I've used a good portion of their products and gotten great results from them, and I'm sure you'll see the same. Yeah, the BF whey powder might taste a little old school, but that doesn't mean it's not any good. There's nothing wrong with buying stuff at Walmart; just because you didn't spend 300% more at GNC dosn't mean it doesn't work.
    Last edited by lambpasty; 05-18-2008 at 04:03 PM.
    HOLD UP BRO

I'm still curling in that squat rack.

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lambpasty View Post
    There's a phenominal amount of bro-logic in this thread. While some might say that WalMart's stuff is "inferior" simply beause Jay Cutler isn't featured on the cover, if they actually took the time to read up on reviews and look into the ingrdient profiles they'd see that the Body Fortress line of supps. is solid one. I've used a good portion of their products and gotten great results from them, and I'm sure you'll see the same. Yeah, the BF whey powder might taste a little old school, but that doesn't mean it's not any good. There's nothing wrong with buying stuff at Walmart; just because you didn't spend 300% more at GNC dosn't mean it doesn't work.
    GNC FTL!

YujiroHanma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YujiroHanma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YujiroHanma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    EdwardXCore, seeing how this is a thread about creatine, I don't see how the protein comment is relevant, like I said I use the creatine and have had solid gains in mass and strength on it. If people are content to go throw their money away on Cell-Tech and other overpriced products than I guess there is no telling them otherwise. Also, although I buy the bulk EAS protein, I have had the Body Fortress protein and I don't think it tastes bad at all, people are way too picky, I don't understand how people can squat till they puke but then get all wussy when it comes to drinking a so so protein shake
    I Only Care about 2 Things...My Freaks and My Peaks!

Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks
    Buying Creatine from Walmart is smarter then going to GNC and paying souped prices. I too buy SOME supps from Walmart the rest I get from BB.Com. Fish Oils , Multi V's and Six Star Pro Whey can all be brought at Walmart.

230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Smartest post here to date......reps
    240 with abs...your worst nightmare.

severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severaltries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

great post, just got on line to ask the same question about walmart. God I love forms
    I'm Not Strong Your Just Weak. Just cause your big doesn't mean you can fight.

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent post and right on target!!!

Originally Posted by Lean-n-Mean View Post
    Buying Creatine from Walmart is smarter then going to GNC and paying souped prices. I too buy SOME supps from Walmart the rest I get from BB.Com. Fish Oils , Multi V's and Six Star Pro Whey can all be brought at Walmart.
    Another excellent post.. reps to both you guys...