exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

why is chinese food bad for you?

okay recently this has been the only type of fast food ive bought because basically i dont get why its so bad for you to be honest, cause i read that its okay to eat stir fried chicken and i make it at home, so plz tell me whats wrong with fast food chinese plz, i get white rice with it vegetables alota greens and cabbage and protein from the meat, i would love to know whats so wrong with it....

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All the added sodium and Oils
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedSox99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the sugary (think i spelled it right) sauces, the noodles, soy sauce smothered entrees that they serve...fine to have once in a while, but don't make it a more than once a week thing, imo

callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's a chinese place by me called "Pingpong" - not really fast food, but it makes chinese dishes. I don't consider it a cheat meal at all, very healthy food, brown rice comes on the side. I think if you can find a nice place that makes chinese food, it can be beneficial... and delicious.

Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by exothermic View Post
    okay recently this has been the only type of fast food ive bought because basically i dont get why its so bad for you to be honest, cause i read that its okay to eat stir fried chicken and i make it at home, so plz tell me whats wrong with fast food chinese plz, i get white rice with it vegetables alota greens and cabbage and protein from the meat, i would love to know whats so wrong with it....
    A lot of the veggies are dripping with oil, corn starch, and high sodium sauces.
    GS Warriors, 49ers, and Sharks.

landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    trans fat too.

http://www.sugapablo.net sugapablo's Avatar
    sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chinese restaurant food is like any restaurant food. Loaded with extra sodium and fat for flavor.

It's not that "Chinese food" is bad. Chinese food you make yourself is wonderful and healthy (if you make it right).

AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I order chicken and broccoli steamed with brown rice. Extremely healthy and delicious!!

exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well the fats im not worried about cause i burn fat real easly so thats not a problem, so basically the sodium is whats bad, hmm welll i dont eat it often once or twice a week

i_bleed_texan
    well the fats im not worried about cause i burn fat real easly so thats not a problem, so basically the sodium is whats bad, hmm welll i dont eat it often once or twice a week
    You don't get it. I've seen "healthy" dishes at these places that have damn near 100g of fat. You're seriously misinformed if you think that's ok.

bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It just depends on what you get. There are deffinately healthy options at chinese resturants you just have to watch out for the dishes loaded with fatty, sugary, and sodium filled sauces.
    I don't think you can handle this!

kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bootybabe View Post
    It just depends on what you get. There are deffinately healthy options at chinese resturants you just have to watch out for the dishes loaded with fatty, sugary, and sodium filled sauces.
    yeah, chances are if what you order has a sauce it's ****. i'm sure you can order the sauce on the side, in which case you can order steamed chicken & broccoli (i've seen this at tons of chinese restaurants) and just eat the chicken, broccoli and brown rice without all the extra cals from trans fat and high fructose corn syrup.

it'd be way better for you to just make it ahead of time at home though, then you know exactly what's goin into it.
    "Remember, nothin' great was done without a struggle." - Sadat X

Summer lean bulk: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2941161

ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chicken with broccoli, steamed, brown rice or no rice.
    "You only get out of something, what you put into it."

Life has no sequals! mrselfde_struct's Avatar
    mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    foget about chinese food, how about thai or vietnamese now thats good food. chinese gets a thumbs down in my book for flavor.
    - Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person.

Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Many chinese foods have lard in their recipes, only time I tried chinese
    was in Honk Kong and it suks, I would not eat go near chinese food
    again.

eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrselfde_struct View Post
    foget about chinese food, how about thai or vietnamese now thats good food. chinese gets a thumbs down in my book for flavor.
    I disagree, you are stating a blanket view on an entire country's style of cuisine. Some of the native Chinese meals are delicious, especially such delights such as dim sum.

I'm not a fan of thai as much, though I share your view on Vietnamese. I have a bowl of pho usually once a week on cheat day. I'm not even sure if it's a cheat, but I figure it probably has a lot more calories than I think it does...
    /
    -----> If something I said amused, informed, or entertained you, click that white scale-ish icon doohickey on the left. Reps are appreciated, and I rep back! <-----

owe reps to: <your name here>

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i eat chinese once a week.....its not that bad..just order the right stuff. dont get fried rice or chow mein or the fried stuff (orange or lemon chicken, wontons, eggrolls)
    i order a combo with brown rice, bbq'd chicken thighs and broccolie beef...or chicken and zucchini
    nothing wrong with it...anyone who says you shouldn't eat chinese food is TOO STRICT with their dieting.
    Last edited by JingleAllTheWAY; 04-27-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by callmeawesome View Post
    There's a chinese place by me called "Pingpong" - not really fast food, but it makes chinese dishes. I don't consider it a cheat meal at all, very healthy food, brown rice comes on the side. I think if you can find a nice place that makes chinese food, it can be beneficial... and delicious.
    Is that in london?

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    chinese food is statistically proven to be more violent than other kinds of food. if you must eat it, it's best to use a plastic spork and nothing else so that it has little to attack you with if it tries.

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all the oils that they use to cook them in
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends where you go... some places are like the mcdonalds of chinese food.. others on the other hand can be very good.. theres a few excellent super clean chinese resturants here. really depends wherre you go and what you get.

iceman_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iceman_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrselfde_struct View Post
    Agree. Thai food is so much fresher than Chinese. Can't go wrong with the stir frys at a thai restaurant.As good as red/green/panang curry tastes prob leave it alone due to large amount of coconut milk.
    "Life is short and hard like a bodybuilding elf"

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not make your own stir-fry?

Another thing I've noticed about Chinese take-out places is HUGE portion sizes. If you go get it, eat 1/2, put 1/2 away for later. Moderation.

kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this was posted a little while ago in the "meals eating now" thread. dude knows how to make some stir-fry. figure out some recipes like this and you can probably eat chinese everyday.

Originally Posted by Oddball8945 View Post
    Chicken-Baby Bella-Green Bean-Brocolli Healthy Stir Fry

Well this was just an amazing treat, me in the kitchen at my best stuff tasted just incredible. Here is step by step on how to make and ingredients.

Ingredients-(what i used)

20oz Whole Baby Bella
    8oz Chicken Breast
    12oz Brocolli
    12oz Green Bean
    3oz Tamari Soy Sauce
    Garlic Powder
    Cumin
    Sea Salt
    Tumeric
    Basil

Ok first what i did was slice the baby bella mushrooms into semi thin pieces and threw in a pan. Then took the 8oz of chicken breast and cut it into pieces and put them on a bakeing sheet of which i seasoned them with alot of garlic powder,salt,cumin,tumeric and basil. I then put that in the oven for 30 mins at 375 degrees. At the 25 min mark on the chicken i started to lightly steam the Green beans and brocolli. I then threw them into the pan with the mushrooms and added alot of garlic powder and sea salt.

When chicken was cooked i put the pieces into the pan, added the soy sauce and turned on and covered for 4 mins on medium heat. What this did was make the mushrooms expell there juices and mix with the Tamari, thus there is no need to add oil or pam because the mushrooms really do leak out alot of juice which nicely coats the bottem of the pan. I then kicked up the heat to full blast and stir fryed the veggies in all of the juices in the pan for about 3 minutes until the wonderful smell made me want to plate it and eat it really badly

Put on plate add sea salt some garlic powder if you wish and enjoy, there you have it check out the pictures, this stuff really did taste INCREDIBLE everything blended so well i was amazed. Ate it all up fast too, this is me at my best, i did not follow a recipie totally made this up on the spot i just did what i do best.

Chicken raw

Chicken at 25 min mark

Everything in the pan

Delicious food

closeup
    "Remember, nothin' great was done without a struggle." - Sadat X

Summer lean bulk: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2941161

Life has no sequals! mrselfde_struct's Avatar
    mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    holy schnikeys!!! LOL that looks awesome!

Great job!!!!!
    - Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person.

callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmeawesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
    Is that in london?
    It's in chicago

intermittent fasting .ridiculous's Avatar
    .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    high sodium

mrmong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm chinese and yes i have to agree, most chinese resturants you will go to load up their food with lots of different oils and starch etc...but its not just chinese. in my opinion most foods arent that bad for u, its just a matter of how you cook them.

instead of fries, chop up some potatoes and bake them....much healthier for you.
    basically cook for yourself, you know what you are putting in the food, and you can determine how healthy/unhealthy you want to eat.

the only kind of ethnic food ive ever seen that is served even moderately healthy is greek food....and damn taht **** is goooooood

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mrmong View Post
    I'm chinese and yes i have to agree, most chinese resturants you will go to load up their food with lots of different oils and starch etc...but its not just chinese. in my opinion most foods arent that bad for u, its just a matter of how you cook them.

instead of fries, chop up some potatoes and bake them....much healthier for you.
    basically cook for yourself, you know what you are putting in the food, and you can determine how healthy/unhealthy you want to eat.

the only kind of ethnic food ive ever seen that is served even moderately healthy is greek food....and damn taht **** is goooooood
    from my experience most middle eastern food is cooked very healthy also.

krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol once or twice a week is pretty often.
    spartan #66