BigD75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So I should take a fat burner before I workout, but some fat burners need food! Help

So I heard some advice saying basically it's a good idea to take a powerful fat burner prior to your morning cardio session.

Other advice said do not eat before your cardio session, do it on an empty stomach.

Okay, so I went to the store and Green Tea fat burner liquid gels. For the directions it says to take with a meal!

Help me out here. Do I have the wrong fat burner? Using these gels, should I eat before my cardio session or not? I don't want to negate the effects of the liquid gels.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you can, return those pills. Fat burners are basically nothing more than a huge dent in the wallet. They can possibly cause some fat loss by making you work longer or extended hours just to pay for them. You're better off just buying caffeine pills in all honesty.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    If you can, return those pills. Fat burners are basically nothing more than a huge dent in the wallet. They can possibly cause some fat loss by making you work longer or extended hours just to pay for them. You're better off just buying caffeine pills in all honesty.
    I like some of those "Fat Burner" pills for the beginning of a cut, since usually your body isnt used to the reduced amount of food and you get, or atleast I get hunger pains, which can hurt the diet, so i will use those pills for their Hunger Supressing properties...

i think if you want something to "Burn the Fat" you should just look into a EC stack, cheap and does the trick... Primatene + any Caffiene pills you can find = Win.
    Wanting to do a Keto diet, but loves carbs too much.....

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sylis View Post
    I like some of those "Fat Burner" pills for the beginning of a cut, since usually your body isnt used to the reduced amount of food and you get, or atleast I get hunger pains, which can hurt the diet, so i will use those pills for their Hunger Supressing properties...

i think if you want something to "Burn the Fat" you should just look into a EC stack, cheap and does the trick... Primatene + any Caffiene pills you can find = Win.
    I just dealt with the hunger pangs. The appetite suppressing effects can help but you don't need fat burners for that effect.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Caffeine kills my appetite very quickly, as stated above I'd try those pills/and/or drink lots of coffee
    Sheiko? My journey to 1,500+ @ 165

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167881761

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

Originally Posted by phal View Post
    caffeine kills my appetite very quickly, as stated above i'd try those pills/and/or drink lots of coffee
    boom!