NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gaining muscle from 7-Keto DHEA?

I started taking 7-Keto DHEA a few weeks ago along with coleus forskholin 2-3 times a day before a meal. Was using it in the hopes of minimizing any fat gain will on a lean bulking regimen. I do not notice fat loss, I am warmer from the coleus forskholin (I only took coleus forskholin while cutting and with other fat burners), I can't say I feel anything from the 7-Keto DHEA but I am up 4+ lbs (not fat but slight water) and my diet and workout has been identical from when i was not taking the above 2 supps. Just curious if anyone has ever noticed muscle gain from 7-Keto DHEA.

From an article on BB.com:

Keto enables the body to build muscle in a growth promoting environment.* It may also increase your body's ability to burn calories.* It is a non-hormonal, non-androgenic derivative of DHEA.

The groundbreaking new micronutrient 7-Keto, a patented compound which, by activating thermogenic enzymes, "revs up" the basal metabolic rate and thus "burns" calories more rapidly and continually throughout the day, even while resting, as well as inhibit the storage of fat within the body.*
    BTW..I find it interesting that 7-Keto DHEA is non hormonal while DHEA is.
    Keto Legend

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NY Muscle View Post
    I started taking 7-Keto DHEA a few weeks ago along with coleus forskholin 2-3 times a day before a meal. Was using it in the hopes of minimizing any fat gain will on a lean bulking regimen. I do not notice fat loss, I am warmer from the coleus forskholin (I only took coleus forskholin while cutting and with other fat burners), I can't say I feel anything from the 7-Keto DHEA but I am up 4+ lbs (not fat but slight water) and my diet and workout has been identical from when i was not taking the above 2 supps. Just curious if anyone has ever noticed muscle gain from 7-Keto DHEA.

7-Keto is a metabolite of DHEA. Certain metabolites of 7-Keto do have effects that could contribute to muscle gain. my guess is it's a combo along with the forskolin.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

yup,it does however offer many of the same benefits.

immune,fat loss,muscle gain,etc...

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Have you not heard of Lean Xtreme?
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Have you not heard of Lean Xtreme?
    Yes which will be on my soon to buy list. I just did not expect to gain muscle from the 7-keto but damn a good surprise to say the least. I think the forskholin helped it too.
    Keto Legend

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The combination of 5AT, 7OH and Forskolin are the reason so many people gain muscle while losing weight on LX. With the right diet I think it rivals a lot of the weak PHs that usedto be available.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000)
    The combination of 5AT, 7OH and Forskolin are the reason so many people gain muscle while losing weight on LX. With the right diet I think it rivals a lot of the weak PHs that usedto be available.
    interesting.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On my 2nd run of LX and would definitely agree with this.