Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Final Study Kre-Alkalyn Vs. Creatine Monohydrate

Attached is the final study we've done comparing Kre-Alkalyn EFX to Creatine Monohydrate. Know this, these memos are not the complete study, rather they are simple sent out to all employee's that we might be better enducated. The complete study, which includes all 4 memos I've posted, will be available in a medical journal, which one I'm not yet sure, but I'll certainly release such information as I'm told.

My own comments to this information were given verbally, if you wish to say anything about it, once again, please direct all comments to info@aaefx.com

While the information was certainly exciting to me, I did feel it lacking, if you feel the same way your comments will simply help aaefx produce better, more informative, studies.

All the best,
    Attached Files
    More is not always better. You grow outside the gym not in it...(some smart person)

All American EFX Sales & Service

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
    -George Carlin

"Add life to your years, not years to your life"- UN

ahalliday69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crzyhorse View Post
    Attached is the final study we've done comparing Kre-Alkalyn EFX to Creatine Monohydrate. Know this, these memos are not the complete study, rather they are simple sent out to all employee's that we might be better enducated. The complete study, which includes all 4 memos I've posted, will be available in a medical journal, which one I'm not yet sure, but I'll certainly release such information as I'm told.

My own comments to this information were given verbally, if you wish to say anything about it, once again, please direct all comments to info@aaefx.com

While the information was certainly exciting to me, I did feel it lacking, if you feel the same way your comments will simply help aaefx produce better, more informative, studies.

All the best,
    veryting, i always had better results with kre-alkalyn, than i did with cre mono, was just waiting for a study to prove it was better!
    !!One More Rep!!

!!Aint nothing to it, but to do it!!

!!Light Weight Buddy!!

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The (fractional) differences can be attributed to the small sample size.

Unsure why they seem to think cholesterol reduction in "olympic" caliber athletes is a good thing... it is obviously very important for recovery and rebuilding (muscle growth).

Creatine monohydrate is the studied and inexpensive form, buy it.

You're just going to get ripped apart here if you have no other data.
    Last edited by fitnecise; 05-01-2008 at 02:07 PM.

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fitnecise View Post
    Unsure why they seem to think cholesterol reduction in "olympic" caliber athletes is a good thing... it is obviously very important for recovery and rebuilding (muscle growth).
    Creatine mono elevated so-called good cholesterol (HDL). The premilary report was so poorly written that my crystal ball tells me that the authors will have a very hard time getting their paper publish in peer-reviewed journal.
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used kre alklyn for a month with minimal results, it tends to bloat my stomach, all the testing done is funded by EFX so what does that tell you...and why is no one using this product, i get better results with ethyl ester creatine and have been getting great results with Muscle Asylum's creadex it's fantastic.

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fitnecise View Post
    The (fractional) differences can be attributed to the small sample size.
    Good point. Elevating HDL is more likely attributed to differences in training. Small sample sizes could be the problem here.

nate67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

All the best,
    Ok for everyone thinking kre alkalyn is better.... especially crzyhorse...read up

search "Study: Comparisons of CEE, Creatine Monohydrate, and Kre-Alkalyn" on google.....click the first match you see corresponding to the search.....i think you will be suprised.

Do you really think the company making kre-alkalyn would bash its own product?? No, thats why the study was funded and demonstrated by them. They can make the results say what they want them to say

Stick to mono

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Attached is the final study we've done comparing Kre-Alkalyn EFX to Creatine Monohydrate.
    You're joking right?
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

liver problems?

for those of you with gilbers syndrome or have a history of liver problems in your family. If your taking creatine monohydrate your more likley to suffer liver damage and or liver failure. after 4 months of creatine monohydrate i was told my liver was not functioning. this is serious and painfull. You will be come sick turn yellowish and ur joints hurt. you will become very im-mobile and tierd. again, this is only my story. everyones bodys react diferently to everything so be safe and get your blood taken every month to make sure. because i made that mistake. Kre Alkalyn is a refined creatine. Its safe to take and gives wicked results. It also doesnt need to be cycled. Also doesnt retain water like Creatine Monohydrate

Best Product containing Kre alkalyn:

Myogenix Aftershock - Tastes great. Insane Recovery. Hard Lean Gains.

Originally Posted by nate67 View Post
    Ok for everyone thinking kre alkalyn is better.... especially crzyhorse...read up

search "Study: Comparisons of CEE, Creatine Monohydrate, and Kre-Alkalyn" on google.....click the first match you see corresponding to the search.....i think you will be suprised.

Do you really think the company making kre-alkalyn would bash its own product?? No, thats why the study was funded and demonstrated by them. They can make the results say what they want them to say

Stick to mono

jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdowns11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

liver problems?

for those of you with gilbers syndrome or have a history of liver problems in your family. If your taking creatine monohydrate your more likley to suffer liver damage and or liver failure. after 4 months of creatine monohydrate i was told my liver was not functioning. this is serious and painfull. You will be come sick turn yellowish and ur joints hurt. you will become very im-mobile and tierd. again, this is only my story. everyones bodys react diferently to everything so be safe and get your blood taken every month to make sure. because i made that mistake. Kre Alkalyn is a refined creatine. Its safe to take and gives wicked results. It also doesnt need to be cycled. Also doesnt retain water like Creatine Monohydrate

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jdowns11 View Post
    for those of you with gilbers syndrome
    Best to know how to spell the medical issue you are giving advice on. Gilbert syndrome.

or have a history of liver problems in your family. If your taking creatine monohydrate your more likley to suffer liver damage and or liver failure.
    Can you supply a cite/data for that statement?

after 4 months of creatine monohydrate i was told my liver was not functioning.
    Which may or may have had anything to do with the creatine. Creatine may be contraindicated for those with Gilberts Syndrome, but long terms studies, find no liver issues at all. I have also personally seen the blood work from hundreds of people using creatine. No LFT issues at all....On the side of safety, if you have Gilberts Syndrome, avoiding creatine is probably not a bad idea per se, but that would include all forms of creatine.

. Kre Alkalyn is a refined creatine. Its safe to take and gives wicked results. It also doesnt need to be cycled. Also doesnt retain water like Creatine Monohydrate
    The above statements are 100% pure cow manure and based on fantasy....nothing like an anonymous 20 year old with 2 posts giving science/medical advice....
    Last edited by WillBrink; 01-22-2010 at 10:19 AM.

www.BrinkZone.com

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i thought kre-akalyn was creatine monohydrate plus sodium bicarbonate?
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I used kre alklyn for a month with minimal results, it tends to bloat my stomach, all the testing done is funded by EFX so what does that tell you...and why is no one using this product, i get better results with ethyl ester creatine and have been getting great results with Muscle Asylum's creadex it's fantastic.
    My thoughts exactly. Why should I believe the words of a test, when the test is done by a company with an agenda? Give me data from a completely impartial 3rd part and conduct several runs, and THEN we can talk. Until then, please keep things like this to yourself.

msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As far as "scientific" studies go, that was a load of crap.. I hope the published version doesn't look like it was made up by a 15 year old.
    "Look at yourself in the mirror each morning before you go to the gym; that's the guy you want to beat every time."
    Bench: 5x235
    Squat: 5x275
    Deadlift: 5x315
    ***Gettingitdun17 "You don't bench 245" crew***

mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this quote from a paragraph really struck me funny

....numerous test and measurements were performed to see if there truly was a difference between the two groups....
    translated that means..."with all the claims we have been making about KreAlkalyn all these years, maybe we better truly see if there is a difference."
    The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
    Ronald Reagan

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Those concerned with or questioning the safety of longer term use of creatine monohydrate, may find this study of interest.

Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    Those concerned with or questioning the safety of longer term use of creatine monohydrate, .
    I cover essentially all the data on creatine safety in my series on CM here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink17.htm

That's the most authoritative coverage of the health benefits, safety, etc of creatine.

Can also be downloaded as a pdf at:

www.Creatine-Report.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

FYI, our new Aftershock does not contain Kre Alkalyn - rather Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yeah, if you're taking creatine mixed with Dianobol you'll definitely turn yellow and will have liver problems after 4 months. Where are you getting all these info? I would suggest for you to read up more on creatine and get your info right. Even doctors who don't represent any company will say that creatine is very safe to take all year round. It improves over-all health mostly to people who are working out. They even give creatine to people who have muscular dystrophy to combat muscle wasting. If creatine is not safe to take then you shouldn't be eating fish and meat cause it contains creatine. Also, I've tried Kre-Alk and it didn't do anything to me at all. What a waste of money? Creatine mono all the way! The best ones that don't give any bloat is SizeOn and Neovar. I'm taking Neovar right now and I'm loving it!

DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DtPDjS47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nate67 View Post

Stick to mono
    That study is balogni. It's been debunked a million times. Also the company that published the study got sued by the company that owns the patent for Kre-Alkalyn and won a million dollars.

240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personal expierence with Kre-Aklyn... nothing but acne on my back and chest with no noticable gains. Creatine mono, all my peers compliment me on size gains when I start taking mono since I kinda go on and off every couple months.
    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for my training in Krav Maga makes me the baddest mother f-er in the valley".

All American Dave All American Dave's Avatar
    All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually haven't read the study yet, I hope it's better than you all say it is... I will say that I have used EFX's Kre-Alkalyn for the past year and have seen consistent size and strength gains. I am very happy with the results from it and feel that it truly is a superior product.... all science aside, the results are what i'm after.
    Built by P/RR/S Training System

God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change; the courage to change the things i can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by All American Dave View Post
    I actually haven't read the study yet, I hope it's better than you all say it is... I will say that I have used EFX's Kre-Alkalyn for the past year and have seen consistent size and strength gains. I am very happy with the results from it and feel that it truly is a superior product.... all science aside, the results are what i'm after.
    No offense but saying "all science aside" is a questionable statement at best. If science says it makes no difference then most likely it doesn't and your results would most likely be from some other factors....
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would be surprised if an rep said that said product from the company he reps is sub par...

When we ask results reps testimonials are excluded by default
    Scream for me

Companies I tried their products and support: Thermolife, Xtreme Formulations, AEN, Primaforce and Scivation.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face

Ironic since this thread is in the "Supplement Science" section.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will say that I have used EFX's Kre-Alkalyn for the past year and have seen consistent size and strength gains. I am very happy with the results from it and feel that it truly is a superior product.... all science aside, the results are what i'm after.
    That's great, but either way.... the pharmacodynamic results elicited via creatine monohydrate or Kre-Alkalyn are [exactly] identical. Intramuscular PCr saturation is intramuscular PCr saturation, no matter what way you slice it.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ahalliday69 View Post
    i always had better results with kre-alkalyn, than i did with cre mono, was just waiting for a study to prove it was better!
    Sorry, try again. See my previous post. Placebo is wonderful isn't it?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    KRE-ALKALYN SUCKS!

Except for me anyway. Used CM for years...5-10 grams per day (anything less and I would get no ergogenic benefits) and tolerated the terrible gas, bloat, and stomach distress. Got a ton of reading ton on the toilet...but it DID make me bigger and stronger.

4 years ago heard about KA. Made sense to me. Tried it. Results: same ergogenic effects as CM, but at 1/2 the does. Plus...zero stomach problems!

Whoohooo...yes, KA sucks, except for me. I will keep it all for myself!

Note: There is exactly zero baking soda, soda ash, or sodium bicarbonate in KA.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 240witsr View Post
    Personal expierence with Kre-Aklyn... nothing but acne on my back and chest with no noticable gains. Creatine mono, all my peers compliment me on size gains when I start taking mono since I kinda go on and off every couple months.
    are you serious? Come on, no creatine is going to give you effects like that. This is not a steroid so to say it gave you acne and no gains? This isnt anadrol 50. Creatine was not designed as a serious muscle builder but to supplement your diet and help with recovery as such.
    BIG COZ - ALL AMERICAN EFX BOARD REP

ISSA CPT: https://www.issacertifiedtrainer.com/anthonycosentino

Log for my Pro Season:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139916333

"Tough times dont last...tough people do!"

COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    KRE-ALKALYN SUCKS!

Except for me anyway. Used CM for years...5-10 grams per day (anything less and I would get no ergogenic benefits) and tolerated the terrible gas, bloat, and stomach distress. Got a ton of reading ton on the toilet...but it DID make me bigger and stronger.

4 years ago heard about KA. Made sense to me. Tried it. Results: same ergogenic effects as CM, but at 1/2 the does. Plus...zero stomach problems!

Whoohooo...yes, KA sucks, except for me. I will keep it all for myself!

Note: There is exactly zero baking soda, soda ash, or sodium bicarbonate in KA.
    Eric are you hoarding all the Kre alkyalyn for yourself so noone else can get big hahaha NOT FAIR!
    BIG COZ - ALL AMERICAN EFX BOARD REP

ISSA CPT: https://www.issacertifiedtrainer.com/anthonycosentino

Log for my Pro Season:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139916333

"Tough times dont last...tough people do!"