Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrcfool22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Any aussie christians

Any australian christians add me

LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats up to all my brothers and sisters on this board. Brother in Christ checking in and proud to make this my first forum post. I'm a gym-evangelist and wannabe bodybuilder and I give all the glory to God who made me and saved me. My goal is to reach as many of His lost children (and gyms are full of them) with a message of hope and good news of Jesus Christ.

Shout out to all my brothers and sisters, God bless you all.

Registered User HITHeadquarters's Avatar
    HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What's up to all my brothers and sisters on this board as well

Originally Posted by LionFaith View Post
    Whats up to all my brothers and sisters on this board. Brother in Christ checking in and proud to make this my first forum post. I'm a gym-evangelist and wannabe bodybuilder and I give all the glory to God who made me and saved me. My goal is to reach as many of His lost children (and gyms are full of them) with a message of hope and good news of Jesus Christ.

Shout out to all my brothers and sisters, God bless you all.
    What's up to you as well. This is my first post as well. Your purpose and plan in the gym sounds great, serving God, being His hands and feet to that segment of the world. I want to be a witness as well using how He has blessed me to glorify Him. He used fitness to allow me to recover from major spinal surgery. The doctors put me in a body cast for a year after the surgery and then wanted to put me in a brace for life. I refused, saying that there had to be another way. They said I could give exercise a try but doubted it would work, and if it didn't, it was the brace. That was all I needed to hear! Thank God I was successful and fitness is now my career. I wrote a book about it and people have told me that it God used it to change their lives. It is amazing how He uses us for His great work, greatest priviledge.

LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionFaith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HITHeadquarters View Post
    What's up to you as well. This is my first post as well. Your purpose and plan in the gym sounds great, serving God, being His hands and feet to that segment of the world. I want to be a witness as well using how He has blessed me to glorify Him. He used fitness to allow me to recover from major spinal surgery. The doctors put me in a body cast for a year after the surgery and then wanted to put me in a brace for life. I refused, saying that there had to be another way. They said I could give exercise a try but doubted it would work, and if it didn't, it was the brace. That was all I needed to hear! Thank God I was successful and fitness is now my career. I wrote a book about it and people have told me that it God used it to change their lives. It is amazing how He uses us for His great work, greatest priviledge.
    Thank you for sharing your story; what an amazing God we have! Anything is truly possible through Him. Is your book available for sale? What is the title?
    "Neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39

Registered User HITHeadquarters's Avatar
    HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50) HITHeadquarters will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Book Title

Originally Posted by LionFaith View Post
    Thank you for sharing your story; what an amazing God we have! Anything is truly possible through Him. Is your book available for sale? What is the title?
    Thanks for your request, really appreciate your interest. The book is called The High Intensity Way and is available as an E-book at our website highintensityheadquarters.com God has used this book to change lives and glorify Himself. It just blows me away He would do that. I remember one time a bodybuilder came in the gym and told that was running with gangs, selling drugs, and even killing people. He read the book, told me it changed his life. We talked and I witnessed to him. God did it all. This guy is a totally different person, soft heart. I've seen this other times as well. I want to get this book out so it can reach as many people as intended. I would love your feedback on it as well. I apologize, I just checked the website and the web designer never fulfilled my request to fix several items on the site including having the book ready for download. You can email me directly at highintensityheadquarters@hotmail.com and I will send you the book via email. Take care and may God richly bless you, Matt

Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatotronic3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gospod View Post
    Hey, this thread quite the good idea!

I hope you people don't mind, I'm a bit younger than most on this thread, but after all I'm Christian (Orthodox).

Just a little something; "Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid nor dismayed for the Lord is with you wherever you go."* Joshua 1:9.

I look forward to talking to you! ^^
    I'm Orthodox, too, recent convert, not yet charismated. I wish I had better faith, mine currently like...sucks. I left a Charismatic church for a variety of reasons, one big one being my mental issues (NVLD and Aspergers,) though many were theological (I felt like my old church was trying to reinvent the wheel after reading about Orthodoxy.) But, in my conversion, I lost my best friend, he no longer talks to me basically because I'm Orthodox.

Not a bodybuilder, though I would like to get leaner. I basically only train to be stronger/better at sports. But, I don't wanna look like Louie Simmons either, so I guess I'm sorta kinda a bodybuilder.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello fellow Christian and brothers and sisters.

I was hoping this would be a safe place to request prayers besides chruch for my great-great uncle. (grandfathers uncle). His name is Boris and he lives in St. Petersburg so it hard to see him a lot of the time. He is 98 and feel of his bike and has been bed-ridden since cause he broke his ankle and hip. He has sort of shutting down ever since. I hope he can start trying to move around and live again, he always said if god wanted him to be lazy he wouldn't have given man legs.

I have actually only seen him in person a handful of times but he got be started on fitness and ecourage me to have faith. I used to eat junk but once during his vist to the U.S he slapped a Oreo (actually the whole box) out of my hand and said god didn't make Oreos and adam didn't eat oreos, god made wheat, chicken, vegetables, fruit...eat that....not man made garbage. He made a lot os sense to me at the time that we should feed our body healthy natural things that the lord provides us instead of things man puts together in a factory.

Sorry for a long story. Just hoping to get some more prayers for my uncle to be able to move again and not die in a way he never wanted to live.

Registered User relocatedcowboy's Avatar
    relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) relocatedcowboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am a Christian and proud to post so.

liuzhoudragon I will keep him in my prayers
    "We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ~Aristotle~ "

"The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be ~Marcel Pagnol. ~"

I REP BACK 100%

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    Hello fellow Christian and brothers and sisters.

I was hoping this would be a safe place to request prayers besides chruch for my great-great uncle. (grandfathers uncle). His name is Boris and he lives in St. Petersburg so it hard to see him a lot of the time. He is 98 and feel of his bike and has been bed-ridden since cause he broke his ankle and hip. He has sort of shutting down ever since. I hope he can start trying to move around and live again, he always said if god wanted him to be lazy he wouldn't have given man legs.

I have actually only seen him in person a handful of times but he got be started on fitness and ecourage me to have faith. I used to eat junk but once during his vist to the U.S he slapped a Oreo (actually the whole box) out of my hand and said god didn't make Oreos and adam didn't eat oreos, god made wheat, chicken, vegetables, fruit...eat that....not man made garbage. He made a lot os sense to me at the time that we should feed our body healthy natural things that the lord provides us instead of things man puts together in a factory.

Sorry for a long story. Just hoping to get some more prayers for my uncle to be able to move again and not die in a way he never wanted to live.
    sounds like your great great uncle has a special place in your life and heart. praying for him and his health. and for you, and your family, so that no matter what happens, you have peace through the trial. {{hugs}}

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi everyone, hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I'm at work tonight, the joys of shift work but doing my best to keep society safe...God bless you all and have a great week.
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    sounds like your great great uncle has a special place in your life and heart. praying for him and his health. and for you, and your family, so that no matter what happens, you have peace through the trial. {{hugs}}
    thank you very much for the prayer, hoping to getting a visa to go see him before in a month or two. That seemed to boost his spirts a bit.

adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100) adambomb494 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Christian bodybuilder right here! I've had some rough patches in my life from shoulder surgery to giving up with no job and having doubts. Anyone that is all about evidences check out Evidence for Christianity by Josh Mcdowell very good Apologetic book. Now i'm an aspiring Aplogetisit studying theology and working out and giving it all to God! Anyone feel free to add me

bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *raises hand*

Kiwi builder here, just started and loving it.
    lost 61lbs over the last 1 year but only been lifting for 3 months.

jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, nicely done bluejay83! A prayer warrior here. Just discovered this thread and looking forward to connecting with other brothers and sisters in Christ. Been working out for about 4 years but really started to get serious with it this past year.

Originally Posted by bluejay83 View Post
    *raises hand*

Kiwi builder here, just started and loving it.
    lost 61lbs over the last 1 year but only been lifting for 3 months.
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Philipians 3:6-7

lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lissowaymatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tiedomi511 View Post
    I know that I give all my ability to lift to God first and foremost, and am just wondering who else out there are Christian's lifting for the glory of God?
    When i go to the gym- i listen to a mix of techno and worship songs. As strange as that might sound, i find that when certain song come on that mean alot to my spirituaulity i find myself thanking god for blessing me with the courage and endurance to continue going to the gym. When i lift weights and get my blood flowing my endorphans make mee feel really good about praying in the gym. Focusing on the life of blessing i have. It makes me feel good. Its pretty much gotten to the point when i go to lift i get away from the world and think about my relationship with God and everything going on in my life. Its very healthy.

tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkstephens89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love this thread! Rock on :-)

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Morning all, hope everyone had a great weekend. I enjoyed a really nice outdoor service downtown at our town's annual fall fair, its something our church started doing a couple years ago and is very well recieved by everyone in the town.
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10)

prayer request

Prayer request for my process of going to Guatemala next summer (summer 2013). I went this past summer on a mission trip and am feeling God calling me back next summer. I ask that you pray that the process of getting my paper work goes well, that I can effectively learn Spanish, that God protects while I travel, and that God provides the monitary funds for me to travel. I am currently a junior in college and the expensises will be to much for me to bare on my own. Thanks for the prayets

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by carolinaump View Post
    Prayer request for my process of going to Guatemala next summer (summer 2013). I went this past summer on a mission trip and am feeling God calling me back next summer. I ask that you pray that the process of getting my paper work goes well, that I can effectively learn Spanish, that God protects while I travel, and that God provides the monitary funds for me to travel. I am currently a junior in college and the expensises will be to much for me to bare on my own. Thanks for the prayets
    prayers that God's will be done.
    and if you end up going, to have a safe trip.

Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow great thread guys! My personal life just got turned upside down, I know God has great things in store for me, God bless you all and please keep me in your prayers! I can't do this without his help, one day at a time!

Originally Posted by Jbird34 View Post
    Wow great thread guys! My personal life just got turned upside down, I know God has great things in store for me, God bless you all and please keep me in your prayers! I can't do this without his help, one day at a time!
    God's plan is always better than ours.
    Prayers for you, during this trial.

carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10) carolinaump is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks. Started the process yesterday. I got a yes from the orphanage director for me to come down and work with them. I've got to start the process of paper work here in states soon.

mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm Christian too.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

"All moment is Fleeting..."

eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's up fellow Christians!!

Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100) Famous23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hello everybody! Anybody from GA?

Please keep a friend of mine in your prayers, if you would? Heard through another friend that he tore a pec muscle during a workout, and he had to go to the ER. Praying that he has a speedy recovery---thank you much, all!

Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ady1222 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am going to be having surgery Wednesday. Shouldn't be anything major, but please pray for me to have a quick recovery Thanks in advance!

bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    could use some prayer for my work situation.... not good at all.

depression is setting in again... I really need a breakthrough in financial stuff.
    had a string of very bad turns of events recently which has come close to crushing what little hope for the future I have.

profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50) profdlp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bluejay83 View Post
    could use some prayer for my work situation.... not good at all.

depression is setting in again... I really need a breakthrough in financial stuff.
    had a string of very bad turns of events recently which has come close to crushing what little hope for the future I have.
    You've got the prayers. As for "hope for the future", when I've been in that situation I always tried to remind myself that the definition of "future" can mean two very different things. I know it's not easy to do, but as much as possible try to focus on your heavenly future a little more and your earthly future a little less.

Again, the prayers are on their way.

Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
    You've got the prayers. As for "hope for the future", when I've been in that situation I always tried to remind myself that the definition of "future" can mean two very different things. I know it's not easy to do, but as much as possible try to focus on your heavenly future a little more and your earthly future a little less.

Again, the prayers are on their way.

verymuch appreciated.

i'm a solo parent (3 kids) so it's hard getting ahead in any aspect.... I'm fully confident in my heavenly future.. I'm tired of treading water and being draged around by the tide.
    It's incredibly depressing and frustrating not being able to make any headway.

thanks for your prayers.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast