Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Working under the assumption that the program is appropriate for one's bodytype ( pure ectomorphs and pure endomorphs should not been training and eating similarly) and excluding the affects of "newbie gains", ANY program is highly dependent on the effort one puts into it. Two people, one who is busting his/her butt in every workout and increasing weights progressively, and another who is just going through the motions and not challenging themselves will have totally different results.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by El4Ray View Post
    Just wondering what others think about his 12 week program. Do most try the 12 week and then move on? I do not see others mentioning his program to beginners? Maybe I'm wrong and don't notice?. I do say it has helped me. Going on one year. I'm now thinking about trying something out in 4 weeks after I finish but don't know what direction. FYI - dropping down to show Abs then want to make some muscle gains. What programs have some of you switched to that gave you good results. Feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks
    The programs legit, im on week 9, amazing results. if your trying to cut up i think you should deffinatly do this program, only thing is, you gotta give it your all, when it comes to training Go HARD, dont slack, and dont miss a meal, or a training session or cardio session, what you put in is what you will get as your outcome

dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dec5th1933 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm 37, and never worked out for more than a couple week at any point in my life. Decided to start working out and eating better in Feb 2012. Spent a month researching various programs, considered a Crossfit class (figured I'd have to go through the remedial-type crossfit training until I was in better shape), and various other workout programs at the local Gold's. Decided on Kris Gethin's 12 week program, as it seemed to incorporate supplements that were very similiar in scope to most other general workout programs out there, incorporated clean eating - which, as opposed to what some people in this thread have said is NOT a deficit diet, which was important to me - and also built on well-known exercises and progressed to more advanced exercises and principles as the 12 weeks continued.

As a beginner, unlikely what some have represented here, I can say that cardio twice a day isn't some horrible, impossible task. A low-intensity jog in the morning, run at a fat-burning pace - not running like you are training for an olympic event - is easy, although takes committment if you already get up early for a job like myself. You lift 4-5 times per week, and although challenging, you are working out at your own weight....any person should be able to do the same exercises as another in this program. He isn't having you do clean and jerks, or other complex compound exercises that would require more flexibility than the average out-of-shape person would have. Curls, tricep extensions, etc....anyone can do these, it's just a matter of the weight you use. After you get done working out, you usually are out of breath, as your intensity and the low rest periods raise your heartbeat, and you finish off with 20-25 minutes on the bike (like myself). Again, low intensity....you aren't racing Lance Armstrong, you are trying to set a reasonable fat-burning pace.

I'm in week 10 right now. I've done it per the program, minus a cheat weekend I had around week 6 when some buddies and I hung out one weekend, and once for a dinner on my wedding aniversary. I started at 28% body fat....about 3 weeks ago I was at 20.7% body fat (as measured by a trainer at Gold's, not by myself). I started out at 225lbs, and weighed in this morning at 196.6. I don't know my current body fat....I'll measure again at the end of the program, in 2.5 weeks. I know for a fact though I've added a good bit of muscle. I can see it in the mirror. I started out doing dips on a Gravitron machine, because I literally couldn't do even one unassisted. I struggled to, because I felt like a total wuss (which I was), but couldn't, so I had to move to the Gravitron. The other day, when I had to do dips, I did 3 sets of 10, on my own. I started out doing dumbell press with 35-40lbs. I'm using 60lb dumbells now, and almost ready to move to 65lbs (probably what I'll finish the program with...not QUITE ready yet). And when I started, I had a hard time doing a real squat, even with no weight on the bar....of all my muscle groups, my glutes would fail me first when trying to do squats. Gives a new meaning to being a weak-ass, hehe. And although it's not some great amount of weight, I have 35lb plates on the bar now when I'm doing squats.

I'm making real gains in muscle mass, and have lost almost 30lbs in 10 weeks. Diet, exercise, supplements, and committment. I'm sure when you are a beginner, most programs will produce some form of results. But being a complete beginner, and starting with this program, I feel it not only works, but that it is not overly difficult for a beginner.

Also, regarding the attempt to sell supplements.....well, duhhhh!, morons! Of course they are. That's probably the main reason they gave Kris the forum to do his program. This website is free to us, only because they make money some how. They sell advertising, and products. Money=free website. Now...do I use the supplements he recommended? Sure....the same makeup, but not the same ones. I go to GNC, first week of every month, and buy my month's supply. Well, other than Vitargo (which actually does taste good), which I buy next to my office at Vitamin World.

The point is, this program has worked for me, regardless of what people on this thread have said. Yes, it is assisting bodybuilding.com to market to their audience....like everything else any company out there does when they offer 'free' stuff. But that doesn't mean you have to fall for spending your money on their products in order to use what they offer for your benefit.

y2kcjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dec5th1933 View Post
    (massive promo post)
    Even my post count owns yours.

El4Ray and rew5257 look very alike.

*strokes chin*

ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am on the program, I am loving the intensity, learning a great deal about different types of training, as well as eating tips. I enjoy the daily motivational video. I am midway through week six, I chose it for my cut. I started after a 2 1/2 month bulk, mand was already heavy on fat. Went from 236 to my current weight 224, can see my my abs in the right light, so still need the final 6 weeks for sure. The plan does not really tell you how much to eat, just what to eat, when to cut carbs, etc.

I only do cardio once a day (20 mins in the beginning) 30 mins a day. Usually take a couple cardio breaks a week. The plan ranges from hi reps to low reps, changes exercises regularly which keep your body guessing.

Important note, I personally do not take all the supplements, and there are many exercises I did not care for or did not have available in our gym, so it's easy to adjust on the fly.

3 sets of 85 reps on the leg press was extremely difficult, I learned a lot about my limits, and how to push myself. Once this is over I will try another program, it's fun, and I learn something with each

mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikecampbell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm just finishing week 4. I've worked out off and on in the past but let myself get pretty out of shape this last year. While being on some medication for 4 months I gained 30 lbs. I mostly was looking for a workout routine that I could follow. I'm not following his diet or supplement stack. Using a lot of info on this site and my wife (who's a registered dietitian) I put together my own meal plan. Mostly lean meats or whey powder, whole grains, veggies, and small meals 6-7 times a day. I think eliminating dairy and fruit from your diet is a horrible recommendation.

The only supplements I'm taking are creatine, BCAA, and have just starting adding vitargo to my post lifting shake. I didn't pay attention to anything he said about supplements - I expected it was a sales pitch more then anything. I did my own research and felt those were the ones I was comfortable with and I get them at Amazon.com.

I've excercised in the past on my own and didn't really know what I was doing. I'd go to the gym, do a few of the machine lifts and go on the treadmill for a while. So I wanted to have a workout plan to follow and found this one, so far I'm enjoying it. I like the variety and I like having a weekly plan to follow. I'm not competing, I just want to get into shape, build some muscle and lose fat. Maybe if your goals are different this may or may not be the best plan.

Of course if you eat well and do any sort of regular resistance and cardio program on a regular basis anyone can improve their strength and lose weight. I'm really not convinced Kris' workout routine's is necessarily better or worse then anyone else's. But if it keeps you interested and keeps you at the gym consistent then that's a good thing. I've lost 14 lbs in the past month so I'm really pleased with the results so far.

I'm not doing the morning cardio at this point. I also have to be flexible with my ability to workout and adjust accordingly. Most weeks I've been able to stay pretty well on track but some weeks I can only lift 2 times due to family or work obligations (I'm 36 with 2 small kids and a wife and a stupidly busy life). I like that I can just adjust and move a workout back a day. I also have had to tweak some of the workouts because my gym is small and doesn't have some of the equipment called for and I've added in more ab and core exercises. I think the program is pretty light with those.

I get more out of his exercise videos then just watching the standard bodybuilding.com videos. I like some of the details he offers and the motivation. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the whole 12 weeks.
    Last edited by mikecampbell; 06-12-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: mistype

JAYFALGOUST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I'm on week 7 now and loving the intensity of the program. I have been BB for a long time now and wanted to change things up.
    I do not follow the diet to the T because I follow my own. I do believe this is a great program but you do not need all the BS Supps that BB.com is tryin to sell ya. Also, this is not a beginner program! And to the people that think he let his self go before starting the program...its called bulking.

Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look here's the deal...I've been outta shape and fat and lazy(being honest) for the better part of the last 10 years...three kids will do that to you. anyway I got back into working out and started with the over 40 program they had here a few weeks ago...it was ok but I wasnt getting what I wanted out of it. I saw Kris's program and decided to give it a go. If I had more time maybe I would blog it...To me it seems amazing and even if I don't use all these supps after the twelve weeks, they are helping here.

After my workout tonight, I will have completed week 1. The things I like about it is everything is spelled out. Every day a new video for the workout is shown and I find that kind of inspiring. I also like the fact that the diet is spelled out. It's strict. I have never had a diet with no cheat days before...and to be honest diets haven't exactly been friendly to me anyway. I'm looking at this as a challenge as to whether or not I can keep myself disciplined for twelve weeks or not.

I've slowly but surely whacked away at my weight the last two years...I was 330 when I started and my BF was in the 30's...I haven't measured it lately, but last week when I started this I was down to 286... first weigh in is tomorrow. I will say that this workout is kicking MY ass. It beats doing the same shyte day in and day out. I have 3 sets of 50 leg presses to do tonight...to be honest, I've never done anything like that before...it's gonna suck, but once it's over I'm sure I'll feel great about having done it.

Anyway, there are positives and negatives to everything if you ask enough people. Do I buy all my supps here? I try to, just to support the place because I think it's great. If there are smoking deals elsewhere, I'll jump on them...but if the difference is a few extra bucks, I'll buy them here.

I'm really hoping I have the discipline to do this because I made a goal of being down 40 pounds by October 16...That is one month before basketball starts and I made a commitment to the girls I coach, that I would be in shape to workout with them...anything heavier and I probably won't be.
    Grinding out a second consecutive Kris Gethin 12 week trainer

blee0120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started off at 241 and finished at 212. I didn't look like Gethin but slimmed down a lot and more defined. It works if you stick to it and go hard. Good program in my opinion, plus you will learn a lot.

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blee0120 View Post
    It works if you stick to it and go hard. Good program in my opinion, plus you will learn a lot.
    Learn a lot of what? How to guzzle expensive supplements? How to eat sh!t that you don't need to eat? How to exercise in a way that you don't need to? Please. The Bro-science Gethin is touting is just bollocks that's being swallowed by gullible people.
    You started off at 241lbs and managed to get down to 212lbs in 12 weeks? I calculate that as a loss of 29lbs. Taking into account that the usual weight loss for anyone on a cut is 2lbs per week, you managed to lose 5lbs more than the average over the course of 3 months. But as you were starting at quite a heavy weight and as there's also the fact that you almost certainly lost a lot of water weight, you'll probably find that your fat loss was the same as everyone else's - 2lb a week.
    So you just coughed all that cash, ate all that ****, did all the mindless cardio for phuck all. You could have got the same results (actually, probably better) with any decent regime for half the effort and zero the cost.

Well done for losing the weight (I mean that). But also realise you've been taken for a sucker. Anything works if "you stick to it and go hard", but I also guarantee that there's a lot more out there that works way better than Gethin's snake oil bollocks.

flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So many people with their first post or two singing the praises of this program. Color me skeptical. When you're a newb, anything works for a few months. Especially if you're an overweight newb. That doesn't make anything a good program that's worthy of recommendation.
    I am not female.
    My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146334033

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by flatiron View Post
    So many people with their first post or two singing the praises of this program. Color me skeptical. When you're a newb, anything works for a few months. Especially if you're an overweight newb. That doesn't make anything a good program that's worthy of recommendation.
    Probably trolls made by bb.com to sell his "program".

Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't really say anything negative about it. I am also on the video trainer, but I have been lifting for a year now. After a serious cut of over 70lbs, I jumped on this program minus the nutrition (I'm on IF) to get back into the swing of things. I would not recommend this to a beginner, but to me, it is a solid foundation to work off of. Also, as far as the supps go, I order from here, but I don't get the stack that he recommends. Gold standard whey, creatine, fish oil, and multi's is what I work off of. I will say that you MUST bring the intensity in this series and never miss a work out. I'm seeing some body fat loss (even while bulking now) and I contribute most of that to the Intermittent fasting. If you are looking for just a place to start, then give it a shot! It will give you a pretty good foundation to work from!

ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Golden138 View Post
    I can't really say anything negative about it. I am also on the video trainer, but I have been lifting for a year now. After a serious cut of over 70lbs, I jumped on this program minus the nutrition (I'm on IF) to get back into the swing of things. I would not recommend this to a beginner, but to me, it is a solid foundation to work off of. Also, as far as the supps go, I order from here, but I don't get the stack that he recommends. Gold standard whey, creatine, fish oil, and multi's is what I work off of. I will say that you MUST bring the intensity in this series and never miss a work out. I'm seeing some body fat loss (even while bulking now) and I contribute most of that to the Intermittent fasting. If you are looking for just a place to start, then give it a shot! It will give you a pretty good foundation to work from!
    I also think Kris Gethin have a nice workout plan. But on a other hand there are lots of similar out there that will do the job aswell. The project is well composed and serve as an example how much committment and willpower transformation will require. I have reached similar results by doing a lot of training, dieting and cardio..without a video tutorial. But I salute this one, it's inspirational!

joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joecmeyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Speaking of trolls, don't you have somewhere else to be? Pretty sure this thread was intended for informative purposes on the program and you haven't contributed anything of value except for what a "chode" Gethin must be. Go back to sticking a needle in your bum and fly away.

gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000) gp79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What this program does do is provide "something" for someone to follow if they don't have a plan. Without a plan, you've got nothing. If you follow the program, you will achieve better results than if you go into the gym (and your kitchen) and aimlessly eat / workout.

Marketing is everywhere. Wouldn't you do it if you were bb.com?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One of my friends is in Week 1 of the program right now. I would put him in the advanced category of lifting. I was thinking about trying a sample of it on chest day tomorrow.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One of my friends is in Week 1 of the program right now. I would put him in the advanced category of lifting. I was thinking about trying a sample of it on chest day tomorrow.

SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000)
    If everyone just had a teachable spirit.
    The irony is strong here.
    Squat (noun) A means of helping men understand what it feels like to give birth.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Sugartits was a popular troll who loved his program.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) falammadi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have done the 12 weeks training and diet program, the results are amazing. I followed the program exactly. My weight was 195.8 pounds when i started, today it's 171 pounds (24.8 pounds). My body fat is 11%.

ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok,I have read a lot, listened to more or less seasoned, BB and strength, also browse through all information on this site and analyzed what's made sense and got results. All roads leads to this conclusion. Eat clean and do basic strenght routines. In the end of the day, everybody is benching, squatin' and deadlifting and eating those chickenbreasts to get real results...
    So Kris Gethins 12 week and DTP may not baffle nor does it hurt..

UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ulsak View Post
    I also think Kris Gethin have a nice workout plan....
    Gethin on his new DTP workout: "Gain Six Months of Muscle in Four Weeks!"

Does that sound like anyone you can trust? Advice to anyone trying to sell me something: Just give me a solid program with no supps 'required' that works. Keep the hype, it just makes you look sleazy.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UndesirableNo1 View Post
    Just give me a solid program with no supps 'required' that works. Keep the hype, it just makes you look sleazy.
    That's what Gethin does, promote supp sales for this site. Anyone who claims otherwise iskidding themselves.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by UndesirableNo1 View Post
    Gethin on his new DTP workout: "Gain Six Months of Muscle in Four Weeks!"

Does that sound like anyone you can trust? Advice to anyone trying to sell me something: Just give me a solid program with no supps 'required' that works. Keep the hype, it just makes you look sleazy.
    Hey, you didn't qoute rest of my post. My intention was that Kris' workouts are pretty much like any good workout plan. But with a lot of motivational imperatives
    that gives them a dimension .now, for the supplements : I advocate hard work, no cheat and clean food, so obviously I agree with about that

MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BloodySalad View Post
    Learn a lot of what? How to guzzle expensive supplements? How to eat sh!t that you don't need to eat? How to exercise in a way that you don't need to? Please. The Bro-science Gethin is touting is just bollocks that's being swallowed by gullible people.
    You started off at 241lbs and managed to get down to 212lbs in 12 weeks? I calculate that as a loss of 29lbs. Taking into account that the usual weight loss for anyone on a cut is 2lbs per week, you managed to lose 5lbs more than the average over the course of 3 months. But as you were starting at quite a heavy weight and as there's also the fact that you almost certainly lost a lot of water weight, you'll probably find that your fat loss was the same as everyone else's - 2lb a week.
    So you just coughed all that cash, ate all that ****, did all the mindless cardio for phuck all. You could have got the same results (actually, probably better) with any decent regime for half the effort and zero the cost.

Well done for losing the weight (I mean that). But also realise you've been taken for a sucker. Anything works if "you stick to it and go hard", but I also guarantee that there's a lot more out there that works way better than Gethin's snake oil bollocks.

I just started this program last week. I just really have one question: If this plan sucks so much, which is a good one too use? I mean I am a complete newb to weightlifting and would like to be pointed in the right direction if the one I am on is the wrong one. I have done alot of reading and there are so many freaking programs out there it is ridiculous.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MindOnFitness View Post
    I just started this program last week. I just really have one question: If this plan sucks so much, which is a good one too use? I mean I am a complete newb to weightlifting and would like to be pointed in the right direction if the one I am on is the wrong one. I have done alot of reading and there are so many freaking programs out there it is ridiculous.
    While noobs will make fairly quick progress on just about any routine at first (anything is 'better' than sitting on the couch, right?), split programs that only work each muscle group one time per week are leaving potentially more/even faster progress on the table, untapped. And that quick, 'noob' progress obtained from a low-training-frequency, split program will likely slow down sooner than a program with more frequency of training.

Noobs have the unique ability to be able to work the same body parts up to three times per week. Of course, this ability won't last forever, but while it's available, it should be exploited to the maximum. This program will do exactly that:

*Routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

BLS892 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wondering what others think about his 12 week program. Do most try the 12 week and then move on? I do not see others mentioning his program to beginners? Maybe I'm wrong and don't notice?. I do say it has helped me. Going on one year. I'm now thinking about trying something out in 4 weeks after I finish but don't know what direction. FYI - dropping down to show Abs then want to make some muscle gains. What programs have some of you switched to that gave you good results. Feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks

i thought it was kinda weak on the bis and tris but the rest of it seemed alright i guess. Im just not sure how its a mass builder. I guess I'm not as smart as i thought because I know he aint stupid

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MindOnFitness View Post
    If this plan sucks so much, which is a good one too use?
    As already posted, this one is the dog's bollocks - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843.
    Done properly, you'll get the maximum for strength and growth available to a newbie if you run it for a few cycles.

Another one widely touted is Starting Strength (search for it in the Workouts forum).

Both are head and shoulders above Gethin's program.

Don't worry about "bis and tris" like the guy above. If you're a newb, the compound lifts in AllPros or SS will be more than enough to get them growing. Throw in some curls if you really can't live without them, but truthfully, you won't need isolation work for at least 6 months.

kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 50tito50 View Post
    best thing that has ever happened to me...I don't buy the supps from here though, I buy from I'llpumpyouup.com. It's hella cheaper too...but I believe in Kris and what he has done.
    First post????
    I rape back measley reps, just ask in the comment section