Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    you morons blaming the girl. Anybody who raised a 16 YO to have that mentality is the one to blame.

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by premed lifter View Post
    you morons blaming the girl. Anybody who raised a 16 YO to have that mentality is the one to blame.
    her mom is just like paris hiltons mom kathy lol

they never teach there kid when they do wrong...and they give them what they want she looks and acts just like kathy hilton...no wonder the daugther is like paris.

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lame argument... everyone is their own person.
    she might have shy parents and yet she might be loud, or her parents loud and her shy..

shes just a spoilt little bitch and i hope that was fake/scripted
    meh

lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10) lethal_dosage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be fair on the girl though, they did give it to her on her birthday, not the day of the party. And it wasn't even the one she wanted, people seem to be forgetting that. Her Mum pretty much just ruined her life "what's her stupid, idiotic problem".

/Sarcasm

premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000) premed lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post
    her mom is just like paris hiltons mom kathy lol

they never teach there kid when they do wrong...and they give them what they want she looks and acts just like kathy hilton...no wonder the daugther is like paris.
    at least SOMEBODY get it...
    Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    lame argument... everyone is their own person.
    she might have shy parents and yet she might be loud, or her parents loud and her shy..

shes just a spoilt little bitch and i hope that was fake/scripted
    at 30, yes. At 16, no. You're mostly a product of your environment. Mostly.

WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd like to send her to a third world country for a few years.

JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well, the only way to prevent this is to require your children earn their way.

personally, im making my kids work fast food for a while. i did it myself and am grounded because of it.

JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she said that is wasnt the car she wanted or the right day...WTF did she want then?

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by strongsmallkid View Post
    wow is that mom retarted or something?
    she is from suburbia. A mystical place with no crime, and where everyone acts alike. Strange i know, but i believe it exists.

Originally Posted by SeniorDiscount View Post
    well, the only way to prevent this is to require your children earn their way.

personally, im making my kids work fast food for a while. i did it myself and am grounded because of it.
    wow, lets not slap ourselves on the back too hard...

So if you had a billion dollars, your suzy Q would be slinging Mcburgers, thats what you're telling me?

It's much more complicated than that for those who have fame. Finding the line between giving your child the spoils of your riches and keeping them grounded isn't so easy/black and white

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Both the kid and the mom are retards. But 16 isn't what it used to be, that kid needs to take some personal responsibility.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    things like this put things in perspective..

One Big Orgy of Goodness tdcook's Avatar
    tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha, just saw this.

I've seen a few of the other shows also, man all these little spoiled brats have absolutely no grasp on reality.

karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL

MY MOM WAS GOING TO KICK ME OUT OF THE HOUSE WHEN I WAS 19 YEARS OLD CAUSE I REFUSED TO WORK CONSTRUCTION AND WANTED TO APPLY TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY FOR AN INSURANCE JOB ROFL AND SHE SAID NO THAT WILL TAKE WEEKS I NEED TO TAKE HER FRIENDS CONSTRUCTION JOB NOW.....

yeah, so i ended up working ****ing construction for 4 ****ing months oh god standing up for 8 hours straight, walking on average 8 miles during those 8 hours and lifting heavy pieces of wood up and down when im not walking ROFL

CONSTRUCTION JOBS ****ING SUCK

finally I got a new office job after that

Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she cant yell if u JAM something in her mouth... ungrateful SKANK

-Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got 50$ for my graduation. i am very grateful

Registered User thirsty4chicken's Avatar
    thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's gotta be fake...

What kind of a rich family would allow their daughter to be videotaped to look like a spoiled brat?

I'd bet that the car is rented, and that the 'family' is comprised of a bunch of aspiring actors.

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think they should show this whole video at her school for her to see what complete spoiled little bitch she is. Then take her ass to a homeless shelter or to a place for under privileged kids. Then make her work in a Soup kitchen that feeds the homeless and the hungry.
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

haters gonna hate. this_is_war87's Avatar
    this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) this_is_war87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If she doesn't want that car, i'll take it. I'll also save the mother the trouble of giving it back . Anyone that acts like that needs to be shipped off to a military school AT THE LEAST, maybe they can break her.
    I'm red because a mod negged me for posting Raven Riley n00dz.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I farken hate that bytch. She is a water/oxygen/protein thief.
    If she was my daughter i would do life in jail
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow what a stupid b8thc.

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by (o)./^\.(o) View Post
    lol I would seriously **** my pants if my parents ever bought me a car, no matter what it was worth.
    are you cereal?
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would neg her

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rofl at the 'everybody hurts' song at the end and i thought you yanks didnt do irony

NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Brokensteel View Post
    "You ruined my life, I fukcing hate you.*

I would take that goddamn car back, trade it in for a ****ty Geo Metro, and never buy the little douche another goddamn thing. Ever.

My parents bought me a $2500 '85 Cutlass Salon and damn near **** myself when they were writing the check. And technically, I'm paying for it. Hell, I slept in it that night. (serious)
    Thats what Im saying, I got a buddie that wrecked one of his cars and got another and is "dissatisfied". I was like "STFU" I got one used, problomatic car from my parents and I love it. I still cant beleive they got it for me, I love that car soo much. '99 honda prelude, 5 speed - manual transmition.
    ><((*>|----------------------[]-|<*))><
    ``````Cut............................Bulk``````

11-05-2007 --- 193.5pds. ~12%bf

GOAL -

01-01-2008 --- BIG

MOTIVATED - DEDICATED

vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is that mum retarted, she should have gotten her car ON her birthday

I would call off that party as well

Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripped_Russian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how can u spoil a kid like that? i'll fukin execute my child if he/she pulls some **** like that....and anyway who the fuk gets a car at 15?? i know u can drive at 16 in USA..but not 15 right....and even 16 is WWWAAAAAYYY too young.

take this! HAAAAATERS! johno_66's Avatar
    johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    at least SOMEBODY get it...

at 30, yes. At 16, no. You're mostly a product of your environment. Mostly.
    Agghh, the old Nature/Nuture argument.

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    i thought you yanks didnt do irony
    Frasier disproved that stereotype well and truely for me.
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -Caucasian- View Post
    I got 50$ for my graduation. i am very grateful
    ^lmao i bet you anything you would of Fainted if your folks got you a lexus on your graduation day.

Originally Posted by thirsty4chicken View Post
    It's gotta be fake...

What kind of a rich family would allow their daughter to be videotaped to look like a spoiled brat?

I'd bet that the car is rented, and that the 'family' is comprised of a bunch of aspiring actors.
    ^naw its legit the mom wanted to show off for the camera and surprise the girl with the car...i checked out a couple of those sweet 16 shows on the net and they are compiled of little wanna be paris hiltons...they only had like 2 grateful 16 year old girls.

they should just give the sweet 16 to poor girls or girls whoa re grateful they would appreciate it more.

but mtv is for the shallow.