xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)

Will Bodybuilding ever get to the point where..

Contestants get tattoos to make their muscles look more visible or pop out more.

Walk around with an IV thats just gives them a constant supply of calories in public

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I believe they will yes, for both of the things you said. It's pretty obvious actually
    IG: waldronconstruction

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xpin2winx View Post
    Contestants get tattoos to make their muscles look more visible or pop out more.

Walk around with an IV thats just gives them a constant supply of calories in public
    I'm surprised the tattoo thing isn't an issue right now.

As far as the IV thing, no. It'd have to be a PICC line in order to get the macro nutrients needed. Way too expensive and intrusive. Too risky for infections too. Normal IV would just be a saline/dextrose solution leaving little benefit. Not gonna happen.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People getting shading tattooed around certain muscles to make them look more "defined" is more common than you'd think, some people even get shading on their forearms that make them look more vascular!
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the IV part made me LOL
    I can picture some gym rat walking around with some huge ass IV protruding from his flesh

Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Carry around IVs, oh man I hope not.

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    someone aware me on this tatoo shiet

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Inb4 300 Airbrushed Abs!
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any pics of said shading tattoos? Aware me

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by caconway View Post
    the IV part made me LOL
    I can picture some gym rat walking around with some huge ass IV protruding from his flesh
    After setting a new gym record on standing calf raises, I decided that a celebration was in order. I told Lex to round up the crew, because we were going hunting for cardio bunnies. Lex called up our other training partner, Mongo. Mongo is a 6'8" 305 lb. bodybuilding monster. To give you an idea, he takes in 5000 cals while cutting, and has an IV stuck into his arm with protein flowing in at all times to avoid going catabolic.

We headed out to the club, all dressed to the nines. Lex in sweatpants, a PROLAB tshirt, and of course his trusty crowbar. Mongo was wearing leather pants, a white beater, with his lifting belt around his waist. I decided to try some peacocking, and wore a pink beater, complimented by a pink top hat and pink Chuck Taylor shoes.

We ran into a little trouble at the door, when the bouncer told us we weren't properly dressed for the establishment. Mongo stepped up to the plate. Bumping into him, Mongo screamed "You sure about that?" The bouncer, terrified, changed his mind but asked for the $20 cover charge. "Cover charge? Just be lucky you're still alive, punk. We ain't paying a cover charge." Lex and I walked in, lats flaring, while Mongo entered the side door (too big to fit through the front door).

We scoped out the situation, and it looked pretty grim. A club packed with AFC's and a bunch of HB8's and HB9's. I shook my head. As you know, I only pork HB10's.

A few minutes later, a group of HB8.5's approached us.

HB8.5: Hi...ummm... we heard you guys were alpha males and we wanted to know if we could hang out with you tonight?

I fought off the urge to vomit (HB8.5's... gross!) and replied, "You know, you've got a lot of nerve coming over here. Don't you think I'm a little out of your league, cupcake? Now get out of here, you're threatening my alpha status."

I was getting impatient. "Mongo, find me a HB10 NOW!" I snarled at him. Mongo took out his binoculars and scanned the crowd.

Mongo: I see a HB10 cardio bunny at the bar, drinking a martini.
    Me: Any bodybuilder activity in the area?
    Mongo: I dont see any... just an ectomorph.
    Me: I'm going in.

I lat flared it over to this broac, and first approached the ectomorph hitting on her. He was wearing a Jose's Surf Shop T-shirt "End of the road, AFC. Step aside and let me handle this cardio bunny."

AFC: Get lost.

Normally, I would have stomped him into the ground, but with Mongo in the club I felt it unneccessary.

Me: <grabbing the AFC by the throat> Look, you f**kin ecto, you better get the f**k out of here before we have a problem. See that guy over there, that's a 6'8" 300 lb. bodybuilder. If you don't leave this club now, and never come back, the cops are gonna have to call the boys down at Jose's Surf Shop to ID your body.

The AFC ran away screaming and I moved in on the cardio bunny. "Your lucky day, baby. You get to spend the evening with Doctor Swole. Wanna feel my pythons?"

Cardio Bunny: What do you think I am, some cheap slut just looking to get laid? I'm better than that.
    Me: Oh I get it. You look at me and all you see is shredded quads, 18 inch pythons, and abs you could do laundry on. I'm more than a piece of meat here.

I turned around to leave.

Cardio Bunny: I'm sorry, did you say 18 inch pythons? My name's Isabelle.
    Me: Doctor Swole.
    CB: Oh, a doctor? What kind?
    Me: A uhhh... gynocologist.
    CB: Really? How did you get into that?
    Me: Well, I guess you can say I just love pussy.

Lex approached me with a look of concern on his face. "Mongo's IV is out of whey. We need to get him some protein before he goes catabolic and gets into a rage."

Me: F**k. How long do we have?
    Lex: 15, 20 minutes tops.

CB: Do you have to go? Well here's my phone number, why dont you call me sometime and we can go to a museum or something.

I looked at her phone number in disgust. "Look cupcake, I'm going on a gynocologist exposition in the Phillipines for the next year. Tonight may be our last night together. We should make the most of it."

CB: If you say so, Doctor Swole.

I took her out to my BMW and we started going at it. I hit it doggystyle and finished off by giving her a pearl necklace (the only jewelry I'll ever buy for a woman.)

I lit up a joint and closed my eyes. Lex and Mongo approached the BMW. "We gotta go now, Doc, Mongo's gonna get catabolic."

I told the cardio bunny to leave the car. "I had a great time, Doc. My gynocologist never treated me like that"

Lex and Mongo roared with laughter. "He's no gynocologist. This is Doctor Swole, one of the most notorious Alpha Males on the planet!"

Cardio bunny had a look of denial on her face. "Tell me thats not true! Are you even a real doctor?"

Me: <taking a puff of the joint> I'm no doctor... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Lex and Mongo roared with laughter. I stepped on the gas and accelerated away from the cardio bunny. She coughed when inhaling my exhaust fumes, and by the time she stopped I had turned the corner. I wondered if she had seen my ALPHA1 license plate, but it's inconsequential. I'll never see her again. My speedometer hit 95 as I raced to Mongo's for whey shakes all around.

Lex: Going a little fast Doc?
    Me: <taking a drag from the joint> Those protein shakes ain't gonna mix themselves.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    People getting shading tattooed around certain muscles to make them look more "defined" is more common than you'd think, some people even get shading on their forearms that make them look more vascular!
    Are you serious?

I was joking with a guy in the gym last night about "tattooed abs/muscles/veins" and it was a riot.

Wasn't aware this crap happened.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is the future:

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    Are you serious?

I was joking with a guy in the gym last night about "tattooed abs/muscles/veins" and it was a riot.

Wasn't aware this crap happened.
    nah lol i was joking but ild bet someone out there has done it
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lmao... Reminds me of a friend who told me he wants to get so big he can't fit through doors. I love lifting but some people crack me up.
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    After setting a new gym record on standing calf raises, I decided that a celebration was in order. I told Lex to round up the crew, because we were going hunting for cardio bunnies. Lex called up our other training partner, Mongo. Mongo is a 6'8" 305 lb. bodybuilding monster. To give you an idea, he takes in 5000 cals while cutting, and has an IV stuck into his arm with protein flowing in at all times to avoid going catabolic.

We headed out to the club, all dressed to the nines. Lex in sweatpants, a PROLAB tshirt, and of course his trusty crowbar. Mongo was wearing leather pants, a white beater, with his lifting belt around his waist. I decided to try some peacocking, and wore a pink beater, complimented by a pink top hat and pink Chuck Taylor shoes.

We ran into a little trouble at the door, when the bouncer told us we weren't properly dressed for the establishment. Mongo stepped up to the plate. Bumping into him, Mongo screamed "You sure about that?" The bouncer, terrified, changed his mind but asked for the $20 cover charge. "Cover charge? Just be lucky you're still alive, punk. We ain't paying a cover charge." Lex and I walked in, lats flaring, while Mongo entered the side door (too big to fit through the front door).

We scoped out the situation, and it looked pretty grim. A club packed with AFC's and a bunch of HB8's and HB9's. I shook my head. As you know, I only pork HB10's.

A few minutes later, a group of HB8.5's approached us.

HB8.5: Hi...ummm... we heard you guys were alpha males and we wanted to know if we could hang out with you tonight?

I fought off the urge to vomit (HB8.5's... gross!) and replied, "You know, you've got a lot of nerve coming over here. Don't you think I'm a little out of your league, cupcake? Now get out of here, you're threatening my alpha status."

I was getting impatient. "Mongo, find me a HB10 NOW!" I snarled at him. Mongo took out his binoculars and scanned the crowd.

Mongo: I see a HB10 cardio bunny at the bar, drinking a martini.
    Me: Any bodybuilder activity in the area?
    Mongo: I dont see any... just an ectomorph.
    Me: I'm going in.

I lat flared it over to this broac, and first approached the ectomorph hitting on her. He was wearing a Jose's Surf Shop T-shirt "End of the road, AFC. Step aside and let me handle this cardio bunny."

AFC: Get lost.

Normally, I would have stomped him into the ground, but with Mongo in the club I felt it unneccessary.

Me: <grabbing the AFC by the throat> Look, you f**kin ecto, you better get the f**k out of here before we have a problem. See that guy over there, that's a 6'8" 300 lb. bodybuilder. If you don't leave this club now, and never come back, the cops are gonna have to call the boys down at Jose's Surf Shop to ID your body.

The AFC ran away screaming and I moved in on the cardio bunny. "Your lucky day, baby. You get to spend the evening with Doctor Swole. Wanna feel my pythons?"

Cardio Bunny: What do you think I am, some cheap slut just looking to get laid? I'm better than that.
    Me: Oh I get it. You look at me and all you see is shredded quads, 18 inch pythons, and abs you could do laundry on. I'm more than a piece of meat here.

I turned around to leave.

Cardio Bunny: I'm sorry, did you say 18 inch pythons? My name's Isabelle.
    Me: Doctor Swole.
    CB: Oh, a doctor? What kind?
    Me: A uhhh... gynocologist.
    CB: Really? How did you get into that?
    Me: Well, I guess you can say I just love pussy.

Lex approached me with a look of concern on his face. "Mongo's IV is out of whey. We need to get him some protein before he goes catabolic and gets into a rage."

Me: F**k. How long do we have?
    Lex: 15, 20 minutes tops.

CB: Do you have to go? Well here's my phone number, why dont you call me sometime and we can go to a museum or something.

I looked at her phone number in disgust. "Look cupcake, I'm going on a gynocologist exposition in the Phillipines for the next year. Tonight may be our last night together. We should make the most of it."

CB: If you say so, Doctor Swole.

I took her out to my BMW and we started going at it. I hit it doggystyle and finished off by giving her a pearl necklace (the only jewelry I'll ever buy for a woman.)

I lit up a joint and closed my eyes. Lex and Mongo approached the BMW. "We gotta go now, Doc, Mongo's gonna get catabolic."

I told the cardio bunny to leave the car. "I had a great time, Doc. My gynocologist never treated me like that"

Lex and Mongo roared with laughter. "He's no gynocologist. This is Doctor Swole, one of the most notorious Alpha Males on the planet!"

Cardio bunny had a look of denial on her face. "Tell me thats not true! Are you even a real doctor?"

Me: <taking a puff of the joint> I'm no doctor... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Lex and Mongo roared with laughter. I stepped on the gas and accelerated away from the cardio bunny. She coughed when inhaling my exhaust fumes, and by the time she stopped I had turned the corner. I wondered if she had seen my ALPHA1 license plate, but it's inconsequential. I'll never see her again. My speedometer hit 95 as I raced to Mongo's for whey shakes all around.

Lex: Going a little fast Doc?
    Me: <taking a drag from the joint> Those protein shakes ain't gonna mix themselves.

TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy thread revival Batman!

I was just thinking about whether or not people got shading strategically tattooed in certain places to improve definition....
    Instagram: @therealorson

I follow back.

Formerly just strong-fat....Lifting properly since Feb '13

- Chan Family Crew -
    - Actually say "Hnnnnnggg" in real life since joining the Misc crew -
    - Toilet paper over, not under crew -

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheRealOrson View Post
    Holy thread revival Batman!

I was just thinking about whether or not people got shading strategically tattooed in certain places to improve definition....
    And you just had to share that didn't you...
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by caconway View Post
    the IV part made me LOL
    lol or he's got the IV set up by his little bench....he takes it out of his arm to do his set....then hooks it back when he sits down to rest
    Manifest Density

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Walking around...with IV's in their arms..

Interesting concept.

I guess?
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    And you just had to share that didn't you...
    Would you prefer I start a whole new thread asking the same thing?

pls go.
    Instagram: @therealorson

I follow back.

Formerly just strong-fat....Lifting properly since Feb '13

- Chan Family Crew -
    - Actually say "Hnnnnnggg" in real life since joining the Misc crew -
    - Toilet paper over, not under crew -

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would you prefer I start a whole new thread asking the same thing?

pls go.
    If you started the same thread i'd rather get it deleted due to idiocy. This ain't the misc.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Registered User HeadlessChicken's Avatar
    HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    An IV isn't practical. But I've though about nasal feeding tubes.... Just mix up my macros perfectly, fill up my bag, and don't worry about eating all day! Awww well...one can dream

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pls go.

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    That Cardio Bunny story was hilarious.
    Lee Priest for President

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Feeling bad..... I lol'd at that neg gif Tim.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Feeling bad..... I lol'd at that neg gif Tim.
    lol me too
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]