Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The Arnold Van Stallone Physique

An article from a Stallone fan site. By patmuscled
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Comparing Stallone's physique to Arnold's makes every single bodybuilder on this planet sick. I mean the comparison is not even a valid one. C'mon guys, get real. Arnold is bodybuilding and bodybuilding is Arnold. There's no justification for the idea that Stallone didn't want big muscles to avoid looking like an ape because ultimate muscular development is all about maximum muscle size, shape, definition, separation and condition. Arnold had all those from the time he won his first Mr. Olympia in 1970 at the tender age of 23 up to the time he made the biggest movie mistake in his career in 1992 when he starred in "The Last Action Hero" at the age of 45. The guy was even bigger in his late teens albeit a tad smooth with a bit of bodyfat.

Why compare Sly to Arnold? What's the point of comparing an actor who happened to lift weights as a hobby to the greatest bodybuilder who ever live who happened to like acting? Is that a valid comparison? Arnold is the Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, Bruce Lee and Marlon Brando of bodybuilding. Arnold is to bodybuilding as Jimi Hendrix is to blues rock or as Hulk Hogan is to wrestling. Comparing Arnold to Stallone is like comparing Michael Jordan to your basketball-addict neighbor who everybody admire. To the sport of bodybuilding and to the bodybuilding universe, Arnold is the king and Stallone is nothing. If you have any little doubt, watch the 25th Anniversary of Pumping Iron on DVD. But in the world of acting, directing and screenwriting, Arnold takes a back seat to Stallone. Legendary actor Al Pacino even said in his recent book that Stallone should stick around in the business because he could offer a lot.

To those zoners who are uninitiated to Arnold's physique accomplishment, here's something you might want to know. Arnold won the most prestigious bodybuilding competition in the world, The Mr. Olympia, seven times from 1970-1975 and a controversial one in 1980 when he made a comeback after a five-year lay-off. Yes, when Arnold retired in bodybuilding in 1975, Stallone still has yet to hone his soft and smooth physique. When Arnold was feeling sick and tired of bodybuilding, Stallone was just starting up, like a beginner. Arnold is also a three-time Mr. Universe, a two-time Mr. World and a one-time Mr. International. He is the winner of thirteen world titles all in all. To this day, majority of bodybuilders, past to present, recreational or professional, young or old, still consider Arnold as the greatest ever. He has authored about four or five bodybuilding and fitness books in the '80s and the most popular of them is "Arnold Schwarzenegger: The Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding" is the ultimate bodybuilding bible. I have yet to meet a bodybuilder, both young and old, who doesn't own or have read that book. It's an absolute must to own a copy of that book if you're really a bodybuilding and Arnold fan.

Arnold is also very, very close to Joe Weider who is like a father to him. Joe is the co-founder of the International Federation of Bodybuilding or IFBB which is the largest and most powerful bodybuilding federation in the world. Joe's brother, Ben, is the president of the IFBB. Of the two Weider brothers, Joe is the more prominent one. Joe has an empire of bodybuilding and fitness magazines, gym equipments, supplements and clothing lines. He sold it all in 2003 to David Pecker, CEO of American Media Inc, for a cool $500,000,000. Joe is even richer than the Governor. Without Joe, there's no Arnold.

Arnold was once also in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Most Perfectly-Developed Man" in the '80s, and was the former chairman of the President's Council of Physical Fitness and Sports under then president George Bush (the elder). Arnold is also the executive editor of the premier bodybuilding mag FLEX and Muscle & Fitness, both originally from Joe Weider and now with Pecker. In case you don't know or have forgotten, FLEX readers worldwide voted Arnold as the greatest bodybuilder of the 20th century. It was a landslide win. Arnold got almost 50% of the votes. The runner-up place went to six-time Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates. They also voted Arnold as having the best chest and biceps in the history of bodybuilding. Few could argue. And now Arnold is the third most powerful man in America and running the fifth largest economy in the world. Enough of Arnold. Let's get to real topic here...

What is the Arnold Van Stallone physique? It would be the ultimate physique in Hollywood. With Arnold's mass, chest and biceps, with Stallone's hardness, vascularity and conditioning and with Van Damme's beautiful shape, symmetry and proportions, this would be the ultimate body.

In Arnold's heyday, his slight weakness was his quadriceps muscles or the upper thighs. His calves were okay at 19-inches but his quads were just not in proportion to his gargantuan upper body and arms. Sometimes he looked like a swimmer with an oversize body. His chest and biceps development was simply mind-boggling. His pecs are not only wide but also long in length like an armored plate wore by gladiators. Even in todays' standards, no one can match Arnold's chest when he was competing. Hear that Jay Cutler and Ronnie Colmean? And his biceps was among the best of the best in elite pro bodybuilding of present day. In his time, Arnold's biceps was scary and inspiring.

What about Stallone? A lot of people say he has bad genetics as far as shape, symmetry and proportion is concerned. Stallone's body lacks the full muscle bellies typical of good bodybuilders. His muscles always looked flat and deflated instead of full and round. His muscles also were simply not developed enough proportionately to look like a bodybuilder. And there's just something wrong with the shape of his muscles and overall structure. But what Stallone lacks in shape was compensated by his conditioning. Stallone's hardness is world-class. His veins and freaky, bowling-pin forearms became his trademark and I envy it. Lol.

And Van Damme? His physique simply looks elegant from any angle. His genetics is very good. He could easily be a Mr. Universe if he wanted to train for it. But of course he needed to gear up with drugs. Van Damme has better triceps than Arnold. Just smaller but better, genetically speaking. In terms of muscle genes, he could give even Arnold a run for his money. I like Van Damme's arms, back and legs. Awesome.

Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I HATE CIGARETTES! THAT'S WHY I SMOKE SO MUCH TO GET THEM OUT OF MY SIGHT.

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ Lol

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Van Damme has always been my favourite I pretty much started training to look like him I wouldn't call him lifetime natural but yeah i'm sure Arnolds doses were much bigger and took more of it I mean theres a bodybuilder who depends on it and an actor who only needs a little of it.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gogz View Post
    lmao

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they are comparing people doing totally different things and sound more than a bit homo while doing it.

plus i dont even think people try to say stallone is a better BBer, though i'd rather have a rambo 2 physique than anything
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    funny ****.

That guy talks a good talk, but some things are a bit ghey... why is he talking about stallone like he was a bber? Stallon never tried to be a bber nor did he ever say he was - he was just a guy who build a musclular body most due to it being very popular in the 70's and 80's for movie stars to look 'macho'

So hes a fool trynig to speak about Stallon or even Van Damme for that matter like they are bbers!

As for more 'macho' looking guys in movies these days, where did they all go?! I wanna see a guy kickin ass who LOOKS like he could kick ass.. not fcukin peter parker spiderman!
    IG: waldronconstruction

The Italian Stallion bloodmuscle's Avatar
    bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Compare Sly to Arnold

Still admirin Xmas brah? BaSsSiKk's Avatar
    BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That girl is hot and yo have three guys fighting over her lol

bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SunilBassi View Post
    That girl is hot and yo have three guys fighting over her lol

Have noticed the girl's arms and Sly's on the first pic lol

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Jesus Christ sucking Santa Clauses dick because he lost a bet that is way too much to read.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bloodmuscle View Post
    Have noticed the girl's arms and Sly's on the first pic lol

Have noticed Sly's gay little shorts?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Franco's are shorter!

Franco's are shorter!

I think they are the same length its that Franco is a manlet so they appear to be lower.
    Spike92 is 15.

In what a way are Sly's shorts gay?

In what a way are Sly's shorts gay?

If you walked around in thigh exposing nike shorts and a headband you wouldn't be screaming at the top of your lungs "NO HOMO!!! NO HOMO!!!"

??
    Spike92 is 15.

If you walked around in thigh exposing nike shorts and a headband you wouldn't be screaming at the top of your lungs "NO HOMO!!! NO HOMO!!!"

??
    I'm sure girls love boys with nike shorts and headbands lol

Thumbs up

I'm sure girls love boys with nike shorts and headbands lol

And socks pulled up as high as possible.
    Spike92 is 15.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

And socks pulled up as high as possible.
    Arnold has no socks lol

Arnold has no socks lol

Who needs socks when you've got those fukkin green things???
    Spike92 is 15.

wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice pec tear Sly

That's why you don't FLAT BENCH

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Arnold put bodybuilding on the map; Sly Stallone brought his razor sharp conditioning to the masses. Together, these two guys shaped the destiny of physical culture forever.
    lol why do bbing fans have to be so damn melodramatic?

Originally Posted by wanabeebig View Post
    Nice pec tear Sly

That's why you don't FLAT BENCH

Originally Posted by Patmuscled! View Post
    An article from a Stallone fan site. By patmuscled

What about Stallone? A lot of people say he has bad genetics as far as shape, symmetry and proportion is concerned. Stallone's body lacks the full muscle bellies typical of good bodybuilders. His muscles always looked flat and deflated instead of full and round. His muscles also were simply not developed enough proportionately to look like a bodybuilder. And there's just something wrong with the shape of his muscles and overall structure. But what Stallone lacks in shape was compensated by his conditioning. Stallone's hardness is world-class. His veins and freaky, bowling-pin forearms became his trademark and I envy it. Lol.

Franco reveals. "In fact, if Sly had decided to be a bodybuilder instead of an actor, with his great proportions, his tremendous athletic ability and his mental drive, he would certainly have ended up as one of the top physique champions'"
    Last edited by bloodmuscle; 09-29-2007 at 07:23 AM.

wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Franco reveals. "In fact, if Sly had decided to be a bodybuilder instead of an actor, with his great proportions, his tremendous athletic ability and his mental drive, he would certainly have ended up as one of the top physique champions'"
    Uhh, i never said he couldn't have, i said he had a nice pec tear because he flat benched with franco one day.

Originally Posted by wanabeebig View Post
    Uhh, i never said he couldn't have, i said he had a nice pec tear because he flat benched with franco one day.
    Sly training with Franco
    Compare their pecs

Last edited by bloodmuscle; 09-29-2007 at 04:30 AM.

Last edited by bloodmuscle; 09-29-2007 at 07:43 AM.

Originally Posted by Patmuscled! View Post

Arnold is also very, very close to Joe Weider who is like a father to him. Joe is the co-founder of the International Federation of Bodybuilding or IFBB which is the largest and most powerful bodybuilding federation in the world. Joe's brother, Ben, is the president of the IFBB. Of the two Weider brothers, Joe is the more prominent one. Joe has an empire of bodybuilding and fitness magazines, gym equipments, supplements and clothing lines. He sold it all in 2003 to David Pecker, CEO of American Media Inc, for a cool $500,000,000. Joe is even richer than the Governor. Without Joe, there's no Arnold.
    Stallone with Joe Weider

Stallone at the Weider gym

Last edited by bloodmuscle; 09-29-2007 at 07:51 AM.

Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000)
    "and Franco Columbo...well, he's really short."

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Arnold has no socks lol

christ.. arnold with the frat boy look..