Closed Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 2bad4upnk View Post
    anyone have a prob of consuming enough calories? i have mine set around 2000 and tonite i was real short of that. i got close but took me a few hours, not stuffed or anything but i know i need to get at least 1500. by 7 tonite i was at only 1000 for the day.
    who cares if it took you a few hours? in the e-book is says u have 4 hours of "feasting" a night.

i find that if i dont eat at all during the day i can just eat non stop at night. i prefer this way to eating fruit, etc during the day. much more conveniant too.

like catachol said though u need a lot of fat to maintain energy during the day

Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well I am three days into it and it has been pretty easy. Bit of hunger during the day, I sneak an apple in twice a day when the hunger pangs hit. That does the trick though.

Its an odd sense of satiety that I have and I think it might just be an indication of the psychological effects of food and sustained eating. My brain is telling me to eat something, but my body is just not hungry. Im not full, Im not hungry, I just AM. I could eat something, I just dont want anything? Its like I am not in the mood for food.

I dont quite know how to explain it? Almost like I have the habit of eating and my brain expects it to be feeding time but my body really has no need for it. No craving of any sort.

Its only 3 days in and already I am feeling a psychological and physiological change. Who knows, maybe its all in my head. Its way to early in the diet I would think for it to have had immediate effects.

Regardless, this really seems to suit me. If the lbs come off, I think this is me.
    "A woman's test is material. A man's test is a woman...if a man could **** in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house." - Dave Chappelle

Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
    I do eat...usually juice/coffee in the morning (~7AM), a bit of fruit or veggies late morning (~10AM), a few (very few) mixed nuts (~3pm), then WO around 5-6 and eat 6-9.
    Bro, Im curious to know how long you have been using the WD for now?
    "A woman's test is material. A man's test is a woman...if a man could **** in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house." - Dave Chappelle

andyho10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112998331

any1 tried this diet? seems a little similar to WD

nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by andyho10 View Post

its pretty much exactly the WD... just eating one meal a day. he doesnt state when he has the protein shake though but you can easily have one on the WD too.

Originally Posted by Ringo Star View Post
    Well I am three days into it and it has been pretty easy. Bit of hunger during the day, I sneak an apple in twice a day when the hunger pangs hit. That does the trick though.

Its an odd sense of satiety that I have and I think it might just be an indication of the psychological effects of food and sustained eating. My brain is telling me to eat something, but my body is just not hungry. Im not full, Im not hungry, I just AM. I could eat something, I just dont want anything? Its like I am not in the mood for food.

I dont quite know how to explain it? Almost like I have the habit of eating and my brain expects it to be feeding time but my body really has no need for it. No craving of any sort.

Its only 3 days in and already I am feeling a psychological and physiological change. Who knows, maybe its all in my head. Its way to early in the diet I would think for it to have had immediate effects.

Regardless, this really seems to suit me. If the lbs come off, I think this is me.
    haha i dont think you need to explain it every1 in here probably feels the same. i know i do.

i pretty much dont get hungry anymore until about half an hour to an hour before my big meal.

if i get any small hunger pangs during the day i drink more water. i dont eat at all during the day.

i think even if the lbs dont come off this is a great way to eat. its so convenient and i love eating big meals i feel much more satisfied knowing how much i just ate :P

2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nathanbailey View Post
    who cares if it took you a few hours? in the e-book is says u have 4 hours of "feasting" a night.

i find that if i dont eat at all during the day i can just eat non stop at night. i prefer this way to eating fruit, etc during the day. much more conveniant too.

like catachol said though u need a lot of fat to maintain energy during the day
    well its just i go to bed around 10 and get up at 5. so i am limited somewhat on how long i can feast in the evening. I m just saying though that i was full by 7 and stayed full for the rest of the evening. Just wandering if anyone else has come across this.

well its just i go to bed around 10 and get up at 5. so i am limited somewhat on how long i can feast in the evening. I m just saying though that i was full by 7 and stayed full for the rest of the evening. Just wandering if anyone else has come across this.
    gotcha. how long do you normally feast for? what foods do u try and eat?

haha i dont think you need to explain it every1 in here probably feels the same. i know i do.

i pretty much dont get hungry anymore until about half an hour to an hour before my big meal.

if i get any small hunger pangs during the day i drink more water. i dont eat at all during the day.

i think even if the lbs dont come off this is a great way to eat. its so convenient and i love eating big meals i feel much more satisfied knowing how much i just ate :P
    yeah, but its taken all of three days for me to question my entire previous relationship with food.

This is a log term thing. Ill give it a bash for 6 months and review. Im just shocked that I have responded so well to it in such a short time.

I would not be angry if someone said to me its all in the head Im that surprised

andyho10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its pretty much exactly the WD... just eating one meal a day. he doesnt state when he has the protein shake though but you can easily have one on the WD too.
    he sips 100g whey protein thru out the day and eat 1 big meal at lunch. that meal he eats anything he likes such as burger king etc

he sips 100g whey protein thru out the day and eat 1 big meal at lunch. that meal he eats anything he likes such as burger king etc
    i mean the same as in he has 1 meal.. not that he has veges then protein/fat and then carbs.

he has already told me he lost all his weight eating mainly fast food. im jealous :P

yeah, but its taken all of three days for me to question my entire previous relationship with food.

This is a log term thing. Ill give it a bash for 6 months and review. Im just shocked that I have responded so well to it in such a short time.

I would not be angry if someone said to me its all in the head Im that surprised
    oh yeh i know it really doesnt take that long to change your whole eating habit. i have only been eating this way for 2 weeks now im not a veteran or anything...

its funny how your hunger ends up being all in your head.

i think theres no way its all in your head.

one thing your body needs is energy and if your not getting enough your body is damn well gonna let u know... it depends on it!!

this is just a totally radical eating style which not many ppl that dont do it understand but it works so well

2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gotcha. how long do you normally feast for? what foods do u try and eat?
    2 hours or so, just depends on if we got a meal planned for that nite. I eat till I feel full/satisfied. I try to eat clean, i love salads and of course meat. Last night was subway turkey and ham w must and vegs. Then some sun chips and couple little veg snacks. but after eatn subway i was full and that was at 7. just snack on vegs and some meat cuts to try to get some more cals. I know 1000 is not enough. or is it? thanks though.

www.strikersunion.com rednecksamurai's Avatar
    rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50)

low energy

I have done the warrior diet for a week now, (I am about half way through the book), The first few day's I had a lot of energy, now I feel very lethargic.

I am also recovering from broken bone so I have not been able to have a strong work out for about 3 weeks.

I was just checking to see if anyone else on the diet is lethargic, or if it was because of my lack of exercise that is bringing on the lethargy?

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ringo, I don;t think anyone answered you...

Ok a few questions for the chaps using this eating plan

1 - From the book, there is a lot of talk about using whey Protein (obviously his) during the under eating phase. In fact, Ori mentions the use of it twice during the day. 15g at a time, which is basically half a scoop. Its also noted that he gets some whey in before his workout. I was under the impression that I could eat nothing the whole day, maybe an apple or some raw veg if I am feeling hungry, until my main meal? Is it advised to get a whey shake in (obviously with water) during the day? What appeals so much about the diet is that I rarely feel hungry during the day and dont have time to eat. Im on the road a lot. Squeezing a piece of fruit in twice a day is not a problem. Its a simple diet, but I am not sure if its better to avoid whey during the day or better to get a whey/water shake in before I train. Considering the results people have seen with this diet, I want to make sure I am getting it right.

Overall, what you describe during the day is fine. You can start drinking your shake during the workout, but right before is not the best idea.

2 - The PWO recovery meal. My staple has always been 2 scoops of whey in skim milk or a meal replacement with dextrose. The results I have seen from this, not to mention it helping with my recovery, is something I dont want to toss out the window. If I typically finish my workout at 5, Ill consume it at about 5:10. Ill start eating dinner about 45mins after that. Maybe even 30 mins after that. Is this OK? Recommended? (hopefully not a dumb question)

Yes, have your PWO shake right after the workout...even if you have one during the WO.

3 - I see there is another shake at the end of the day. Just before bed. Again, recommended that we get some whey in before bed? Or the traditional casein before bed?

Casein will just take a little longer to digest. It's your preference. You can mix them!

4 - The talk about using thirst as an indication that you are ready to stop. As someone who has always had half a litre of water next to his plate, I drink while I eat. I guess thats why I always clear my plate

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just a question for longer days and maintaining energy during the workouts. I'm back after a two week layoff and starting to hit the heavier portions of Madcow. I decided to move up this week but I probably should have started again with last weeks workout. However, today is also my long day where I'm up at 7am, don't workout until 7pm and don't start eating until 8:45 normally until a little over 10pm. I had to eat today an apple this morning, a ton of coffee and snacked a little in the afternoon on two pretzel sticks and a handful of nuts. Is there anything that maybe I should eat during the day to make sure I have enough in my system to get through the workout? I'm not used to heavy fasted workouts yet either so any help would be great. One note, I had two days of "normal" eating before this.
    New journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121476491

CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Is there anything that maybe I should eat during the day to make sure I have enough in my system to get through the workout? I'm not used to heavy fasted workouts yet either so any help would be great. One note, I had two days of "normal" eating before this.
    Maybe you could use some Xtend or something to use a nutrients during your workout.

Also, per the book you can have more "live" food during the day. This is what I have each day.

7am - fruit
    10am - fruit
    12pm - can of broth and salad
    3pm - fruit

6pm - feast

Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rednecksamurai View Post
    I have done the warrior diet for a week now, (I am about half way through the book), The first few day's I had a lot of energy, now I feel very lethargic.

I am also recovering from broken bone so I have not been able to have a strong work out for about 3 weeks.

I was just checking to see if anyone else on the diet is lethargic, or if it was because of my lack of exercise that is bringing on the lethargy?
    It might be lack of exercise. I still am a little tired from the time I wake up (6am-ish) to about 8am, but after that I am good to go. I think I'll always just be naturally tired from getting up early lol. But it's funny, after a week of doing WD, I ate my first lunch today since the start, and I got sooo tired afterwards, haha. Definitely don't have that on the WD.

As far as exercise for me...I started the WD Friday before last, and worked out the next day, I was ok until my last set, I got a little fatigued. Was just thinking it was because of not being used to it, but I injured my hand the following monday and I haven't gotten a good workout since then because of that. I also came down with a cold this past monday so I really haven't been able to test my full capabilities with it yet.

Lastly, the weight...I dropped off 3 pounds immediately after starting it (probably initial "shock")...but I gained them right back. Then I lost 2 pounds, and now I'm stuck at 162. Which isn't a bad weight at all for my height, but I can't seem to go under it. I dunno why.

2 hours or so, just depends on if we got a meal planned for that nite. I eat till I feel full/satisfied. I try to eat clean, i love salads and of course meat. Last night was subway turkey and ham w must and vegs. Then some sun chips and couple little veg snacks. but after eatn subway i was full and that was at 7. just snack on vegs and some meat cuts to try to get some more cals. I know 1000 is not enough. or is it? thanks though.
    see i eat over double that amount of time. the e-book says theres 4 hours of feast i generally eat from when i get home to the gym and i finish just before i go to bed.

what catachol told me and i feel a lot better since doing it is eating a LOT of healthy fats.

i eat probably 1000 calories just of nuts a night. then ill add half or a whole avocado in my salad and use lots of olive oil. and ill try avoid carbs unless i have some for a dessert like chocolate etc. carbs fill you up and fat has twice the calories for the same amount of weight eaten. keeps me full most of the day and i feel much better since eating more fats then when i first started the WD

Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
    It might be lack of exercise. I still am a little tired from the time I wake up (6am-ish) to about 8am, but after that I am good to go. I think I'll always just be naturally tired from getting up early lol. But it's funny, after a week of doing WD, I ate my first lunch today since the start, and I got sooo tired afterwards, haha. Definitely don't have that on the WD.

As far as exercise for me...I started the WD Friday before last, and worked out the next day, I was ok until my last set, I got a little fatigued. Was just thinking it was because of not being used to it, but I injured my hand the following monday and I haven't gotten a good workout since then because of that. I also came down with a cold this past monday so I really haven't been able to test my full capabilities with it yet.

Lastly, the weight...I dropped off 3 pounds immediately after starting it (probably initial "shock")...but I gained them right back. Then I lost 2 pounds, and now I'm stuck at 162. Which isn't a bad weight at all for my height, but I can't seem to go under it. I dunno why.
    play around with how much exercise your doing and also with your food choice.

do you find your eating a lot of carbs and fats during your feast? how is your body supposed to decide which one it wants to use as energy. have either mostly fat or mostly carbs and see if that helps (not sure if u were already doing that)

oh wow i just found out how good walnuts are in chocolate milk... soooooo tasty!!

opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so would this be good for one during the warrior diet?

morning: sugarfree redbull.

moon: 1 banana, 1 handful nuts, diet coke.

evening: big BLT sandwich, toast, peanutbutter, popcorn, tuna/mayo/mustard/corn...

please tell me if this is a good way to do it?

Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vance87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    play around with how much exercise your doing and also with your food choice.

do you find your eating a lot of carbs and fats during your feast? how is your body supposed to decide which one it wants to use as energy. have either mostly fat or mostly carbs and see if that helps (not sure if u were already doing that)
    I'd say I eat more carbs, but I could try the other route.

Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what catachol told me and i feel a lot better since doing it is eating a LOT of healthy fats.

i eat probably 1000 calories just of nuts a night. then ill add half or a whole avocado in my salad and use lots of olive oil. and ill try avoid carbs unless i have some for a dessert like chocolate etc. carbs fill you up and fat has twice the calories for the same amount of weight eaten. keeps me full most of the day and i feel much better since eating more fats then when i first started the WD
    I think this is the real secret to WD success.

Sure, I do eat starchy carbs -- bread, pasta, potatoes, etc -- but these are only for the purpose of re-filling glycogen stores and not for fuel during the day, and that is why they are eaten last. If you eat a sufficient amount of healthy fats during your eating window, then you can be "keto" during the day even without being glycogen-depleted. I think this is the real beauty of the Warrior Diet.

People who say that they absolutely cannot fast all day long should first try eating more fats at night, before jumping to such conclusions.

Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Catchol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by opbyg View Post

evening: big BLT sandwich, toast, peanutbutter, popcorn, tuna/mayo/mustard/corn...

Why in the world would you poison your body with artificial sweeteners on a diet that is fundamentally based on the consumption of natural foods?

CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lose the redbull and diet coke. The artificial sweeteners will mimic real sugar and cause your insulin to spike which your trying to avoid during the undereating phase.

start the overeating phase with a salad or fresh veggies

fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed.

Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just out of curiosity but how do you guys feel about chicken salad? I know you are supposed to eat as whole and fresh of food as you can but for fats and protein it's pretty good. I guess the main thing I'm asking about is the mayo/salad dressing. I'm probably over thinking this again.
    New journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121476491

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should probably read the book. Redbull is not reccomended,neither is coke,and even the banana isn't reccomended.

Keep it to other fruit,veggies, and nuts.

At night you are supposed to eat in order. You're pretty much just eating randomly. Veggies,then protein and fat,then carbs. Eat in that order, or at least close to it.

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)

It's just another form if IF. The only thing that makes WD different from any other IF is the order of eating and what is eaten.

Originally Posted by rednecksamurai View Post
    Try eating more carbs in the meal. If still lethargic try more fat. If still then check your cals.

Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    afternoon on two pretzel sticks and a handful of nuts. Is there anything that maybe I should eat during the day to make sure I have enough in my system to get through the workout?
    Don't eat the pretzels. Stick to fruits,veggies,and nuts. You can have a little protein with fruit or something preWO if you want too,but it recommends to workout fasted.