ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100)

BCAA Products with HICA

Other than Cellucor B-BCAA, what are all other BCAA products with HICA?

In before "HICA is just leucine".
    Pencil Thin Necks/10

Optimum Nutrition Hydrowhey
    Cellucor B-BCAA
    Bodybuilding.com Amino Recovery

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nutrabolics Anabolic State . Tastes good , does the same as any other BCAA's powder , with or without HICA ...
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    Nutrabolics Anabolic State . Tastes good , does the same as any other BCAA's powder , with or without HICA ...
    It does have HICA silly billy. Thanks. Any idea as far as the specific amount/mass of HICA, Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine? I go futnuts when ingredients are listed in such a way that just generelizes all ingredients into one fat mass.
    Pencil Thin Necks/10

Cellucor B-BCAA

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ryanrodrigo View Post
    Other than Cellucor B-BCAA, what are all other BCAA products with HICA?

In before "HICA is just leucine".
    Gamma labs is comming with Hica product called gladiator. And there are study done in finland with hica in athletes
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Gamma labs is comming with Hica product called gladiator. And there are study done in finland with hica in athletes
    I believe in HICA. But I know a bunch of anti supplements and exclusively pro "macro" users hunt for posts relating to BCAA and protein inquiries.
    Last edited by ryanrodrigo; 12-30-2012 at 05:13 AM.
    Pencil Thin Necks/10

Cellucor B-BCAA

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I was going to say the same thing. I will not be surprised if the upcoming Intra Training Formula from Gamma Labs contains HICA.

anymore suggestions?
    Pencil Thin Necks/10

Cellucor B-BCAA

SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ryanrodrigo View Post
    anymore suggestions?
    Hica chews from labrada..mhp xfit power

of course they r not NCAA products but few that I have seen with it
    Last edited by SoWise; 12-30-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Originally Posted by SoWise View Post
    Hica chews from labrada..mhp xfit power

of course they r not NCAA products but few that I have seen with it
    How new is HICA that almost no BCAA products include them? I don't buy into many supplements and I am only taking whey and BCAA. HICA has caught my attention and it really seems like L-Leucine on steroids.
    Pencil Thin Necks/10

Cellucor B-BCAA