Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've already started eating..at least decently since last year. i also played football 1-2x a week (which i thought decent enough to regain my old shape) for 3-4 months a while ago. but, there's no life-changing result. i still feel that i'm lacking something greatly that i used to have before i suffered from eating disorder.

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bears54y2 View Post
    Why don't you just..start eating? It's really not that hard...
    Neither is going to a Dr. which has been suggested over and over and over and...you get it

boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boyofmisery has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I can't really afford it atm.. and i think so do my parents.

if i were the parents, ofc i would act immediately.. there were lots of arguments between me and my dad these years.. he simply always blamed it on me.. that i should take a full responsible by myself for what i'd been doing to myself.. i didn't really aware for what i was doing back then.. it seemed that deciding "yes" and "no", and doing "right" or "wrong" was very undistinctive.. and my priority back then had always been the game.. ofc i was still having consciousness, but it felt like grabbing my gaming equipments and rushing to the local gaming cafe was always "nearer" than putting all my life back on track.. it's already too messy.. and when i'd faced the monitors, i was lost.. like LOST.

and now, i'm 19, 20 next months, having a diminished quality of life, dropping out from school twice, lacking high school certificate, etc..

furthermore now, even if it's for little mistakes, my dad always talks something like "if u don't like me, don't live here. get out. go grab a job. u ungrateful kid. it's better to pick an orphan. i give him food a little but he'll praise and kneel before me" (it sounds a lot worse in our language and culture) and he always uses that line to "beat" me.. actually, he'd been using it since 5 years ago, the first time me and my brothers moved in to his house.. but, since now i'm some 20 y/os and don't have a high school certificate/job, he has something more to say to belittle me.. he even said several times that at my age now, i'm no longer his responsibility and it's unnecessary to feed me anymore..

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look, OP, you really need to talk to someone of authority whom you trust. If not your parents, see someone. Walk into a clinic and they will diagnose/treat you.

Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    Look, OP, you really need to talk to someone of authority whom you trust. If not your parents, see someone. Walk into a clinic and they will diagnose/treat you.
    If I knew one, sure I wouldn't be struggling this much..

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boyofmisery View Post
    If I knew one, sure I wouldn't be struggling this much..
    I feel for you, but I really don't know what else we could do to help you. We're not doctors, and even the best doctor can't help you unless he sees you.

Walk into a hospital and say you need to be examined. Do something. Not doing anything is not going to help you at all. You really do need to see a doctor, so again, do something.

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    I feel for you, but I really don't know what else we could do to help you. We're not doctors, and even the best doctor can't help you unless he sees you.

Walk into a hospital and say you need to be examined. Do something. Not doing anything is not going to help you at all. You really do need to see a doctor, so again, do something.
    This^. Even though it's been repeated over and over. I'm pretty sure even the most 3rd world hospital won't refuse you care.

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP sounds like you're going to end up in the hospital either way, either by waking up in one, or walking in yourself. I'd rather go on my own two feet. Even if you can't afford it, is a hospital bill worth more than your life? I don't think so. Put more value in yourself, our fate is decided by our own hand. Good luck man.
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

laguy821 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is hard for me to understand how people can spend this much time playing computer games. IMHO, it is a total waste of time.

Every people have weakness to something.. And some people have a tendency to be addicted to something..

For me, actually I don't really like computer games themselves.. It's only this one game, that gave addiction to me.. Not the other.. Before, I was addicted to a more positive activity, football.. But, since the last 5 years, i'd stopped finding it interesting along with other supposedly interesting things.. The game'd sucked everything out of me..

@all: i've stopped gaming "competitively" since march 2011.. Ever since i've been eating decently 3 times a day and 2 times a day since the last few months due to the limited resources..

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it's better to seek advices and stories from experienced recovered anorexic before seeking medical helps. as u can see, i got zero cash atm, and won't be having any for a while.
    Dude, a lot of private-practice dietitians specialize in eating disorders because they struggled with the same issues and overcame them. I personally know a few in my area. I recommend that being the first place to start because a person like that could decide if they want to help you out as a charity case (not charging you, I've done it for clients before) and they will also be networked with physicians that specialize in that area too. Find one or two in your area and ask them what they think you should do.

tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpd1864 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Starting to think OP is trolling. He posts OVER and OVER Again in this thread and in the ED thread, yet refuses to get help.

mind = blown
    I've seen this very same post before. I call trollling. Someone close this subject.

can't u differentiate between a troll and a real, u coldless prick!

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yowsers, I've done my share of gaming in my life by golly, but that is some serious endurance you have there.

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just keep trying to eat as much as possible to gain weight brah. Exercise by going on long, slow walks for an hour or 2.

Besides that you need to see a doctor, if that's not possible just try to eat and get outside everyday for a few hours walk.

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tpd1864 View Post
    I've seen this very same post before. I call trollling. Someone close this subject.
    Honestly doesn't sound like trolling. He seems like he feels hopeless and, in an odd way, reluctant to change.

OP, walk into a hospital and see what they can do. It doesn't hurt to ask.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

*i meant cold prick!

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, really, where is this getting you?

Can you imagine ANY possible solutions other than what has already been said?

Our unanimous recommendation is: SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.

If you aren't willing to either look around and find said professional help, or bite the bullet and at least TRY to talk to your parents, there isn't anything we can say.

Even a doctor couldn't diagnose you over the forum.

Really, it's as though you've broken your leg and come online asking, "It hurts! What do I do?".. there's only one answer: either you get it fixed or you wait until it gets worse and worse. I would much rather make sure I'm not at death's doorstep than preserve my pride... why don't you just TRY. If you're not willing to do so, it can't be that important.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

they'll ask the fee fo sho

As I said in #7, I need veterans like this one: *http*://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=281112&highlight=anorexia

As I said in #7, I need veterans like this one: *http*://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=281112&highlight=anorexia
    Every case is different. See a fcking doctor already.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

NO what you need is to talk to your parents, and the help of a medical doctor.

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    they'll ask the fee fo sho
    OP, once again... most RD's that specialize in ED have had the same issues and a lot of them have sliding pay scales if you ask nicely.

Originally Posted by foodandfitness View Post
    Dude, a lot of private-practice dietitians specialize in eating disorders because they struggled with the same issues and overcame them. I personally know a few in my area. I recommend that being the first place to start because a person like that could decide if they want to help you out as a charity case (not charging you, I've done it for clients before) and they will also be networked with physicians that specialize in that area too. Find one or two in your area and ask them what they think you should do.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i give up
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    i give up
    Ditto. We tried. Hopefully it'll hit him and sink in sooner rather than later.

Can I elevate testosterone levels like 300%? Without injections cuz they suck..

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can I elevate testosterone levels like 300%? Without injections cuz they suck..

How is OP not banned yet?

Banned for asking help? What a joke..

Banned for asking help? What a joke..
    Banned for refusing to take advice that's given to you, although you seem like a troll.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Banned for refusing to take advice that's given to you, although you seem like a troll.
    You ever have a stray cat come to your door looking hungry so you take pity and give it some food? Then the cat comes back everyday....See where I'm going with this..