Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Inzer discount code

Anyone have a discount code for Inzer? Want to pick up a new pair of briefs and elbow sleeves.

Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inzer sucks. go to titan.
    I don't care.

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Liftamulti View Post
    says the kid thats never been in gear
    ***Georgia Crew***

nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) nmballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They don't have sleeves.

Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SPFjudge View Post
    says the kid thats never been in gear
    true, but says the kid that got his belt in 8 months. inzer's customer service is poop, so if you actually want what you order buy from a different source or a different company.
    I don't care.

true, but says the kid that got his belt in 8 months. inzer's customer service is poop, so if you actually want what you order buy from a different source or a different company.
    Actually that is true. It did take them over a month to get me my belt. But the belts are all built to spec, I'm guessing the sleeves are an off the shelf item.

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very true. You need to order from distributors when you buy gear though. Titan and inzer usually take a while to ship stuff.

Inzer:
    http://www.quest-nutrition.com/
    http://www.houseofpain.com/product-l...FRAE2godB3Az8A

titan:
    http://www.plgearonline.com/cart/
    http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/
    http://www.liftinglarge.com/
    ***Georgia Crew***

WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nmballa View Post
    Actually that is true. It did take them over a month to get me my belt. But the belts are all built to spec, I'm guessing the sleeves are an off the shelf item.
    OMG! A WHOLE MONTH!? It's not like they have to custom make it and ship it out or anything outrageous like that...
    Bench 402 (ace)/ 385 (440 in slingshot)
    Squat 600 (predators + frantz canvas) / 441lbs
    Dead lift 551 (super centurion+ predators) /578lbs
    Power Clean 100kg x 8
    Vertical 29in

JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I highly recommend House of Pain, they ship super fast and throw in freebies with orders on a regular basis
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

633 / 418 / 633 - 1686 Raw (Wraps) @ 242

The Muscle Bear | Discover Your Powerlifting Potential

http://www.themusclebear.com

I recommend quest because I train at quest
    ***Georgia Crew***

Originally Posted by WorldDomnit View Post
    OMG! A WHOLE MONTH!? It's not like they have to custom make it and ship it out or anything outrageous like that...
    Read before you post.

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just ordered a pair of knee wraps from inzer last friday and they called and said that they wouldn't be able to ship until the end of august because they are behind on production. So idk if thats just for knee wraps or what, but atleast its the 22nd.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very true. You need to order from distributors when you buy gear though. Titan and inzer usually take a while to ship stuff.
    I've order two Inzer belts before. One special order one directly from Inzer and one standard one through HOP, and the HOP one took over twice as long to get to me.
    Competition Wilks: 406

Powerlifting log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146773603

Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AgentLunacy
    http://www.youtube.com/TeamWildIron

Originally Posted by KimValentine View Post
    I've order two Inzer belts before. One special order one directly from Inzer and one standard one through HOP, and the HOP one took over twice as long to get to me.
    Yeah, i'm not too concerned about the time to get them. Can wrap my elbows for the time being. They are start to get pretty sore as my lifts go up. Was hoping to save a few bucks.

No ****, I ordered a pair of briefs from Titan on august 26th and still haven't seen them. Have spoken to the about 5 times and every time it's the same thing, shipping next week. Pretty annoyed at this point. Site says 4-6 weeks to ship. My ass try going on 12 weeks at this point. I could have made my own by now.

PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Inzer gets a bad rep for some reason even though everyone else also seems to have the same problems as them sometimes.

I have had great customer service through Inzer, and they answer the phone immediately when you call them. I've ordered a few things from them(sleeves and belt) and both times they came pretty fast... I made sure I ordered a black belt since the colors they say take longer.

Well one of my sleeves started coming apart a little bit, and they sent me a new pair completely free. My buddy had his lever belt for 3-4 years and the lever broke, and they sent him a new one right away completely free. From my experiences they are a great company....
    Excellence is the result of Caring more than others think is Wise; Risking more than others think is Safe. Dreaming more than others think is Practical and Expecting more than others think is Possible.

Originally Posted by PhreEkGarden View Post
    Inzer gets a bad rep for some reason even though everyone else also seems to have the same problems as them sometimes.

I have had great customer service through Inzer, and they answer the phone immediately when you call them. I've ordered a few things from them(sleeves and belt) and both times they came pretty fast... I made sure I ordered a black belt since the colors they say take longer.

Well one of my sleeves started coming apart a little bit, and they sent me a new pair completely free. My buddy had his lever belt for 3-4 years and the lever broke, and they sent him a new one right away completely free. From my experiences they are a great company....
    I have an inzer belt. Atleast they were upfront and told me it was going to take about 10 weeks. Still showed up in 8. Wish at this point I would have gone with Inzer. Maybe I should have gone with the powerpant instead of the centurions. Would have saved some cash too. I'm sure there is a difference between the two briefs but have never tried either so don't really know.

My next purchase is inzer elbow and knee sleeves.

don't get the inzer sleeves. They're illegal for competitions
    ***Georgia Crew***

not actually a goose goosefrabbas's Avatar
    goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've seen Inzer sleeves a lot in strongman competitions. Dunno if OP does about powerlifting or strongman, but I'm guessing since you want briefs you do pl. In that case...

They don't have sleeves.
    Titan does have sleeves, they're supposed to be similar to the old Rehbands and a little cheaper too. I think only plgearonline sells them at the moment. They're legal in pl meets.
    Meet: 440/248/485 = 1173@144 sp

My powerlifting log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135067661&page=39

nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Titan did not have sleeves at the time he made that post.
    309/287/408 @ 132 raw

not actually a goose goosefrabbas's Avatar
    goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    True dat. Didn't see it was bumped.
    Meet: 440/248/485 = 1173@144 sp

My powerlifting log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135067661&page=39

limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have an inzer belt. Atleast they were upfront and told me it was going to take about 10 weeks. Still showed up in 8. Wish at this point I would have gone with Inzer. Maybe I should have gone with the powerpant instead of the centurions. Would have saved some cash too. I'm sure there is a difference between the two briefs but have never tried either so don't really know.
    10 weeks?! Not sure if serious. I just ordered one a week ago. I'm not from the United States, so I don't know how to contact them. They don't have an email either.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My belt from Inzer came in about 10 days. And my singlet from House of Pain came in about 7 days. Haven't had a problem with either.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

Originally Posted by goosefrabbas View Post
    I've seen Inzer sleeves a lot in strongman competitions. Dunno if OP does about powerlifting or strongman, but I'm guessing since you want briefs you do pl. In that case...

Titan does have sleeves, they're supposed to be similar to the old Rehbands and a little cheaper too. I think only plgearonline sells them at the moment. They're legal in pl meets.
    I'll check out titans. Will definitely order via a distributor next time though. Are inzer knee sleeves legal in comps? I suppose if I'm lifting equipped I would wrap anyways. Guess it all depends on the fed too.

SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im in canada and i got my lever in exactly 1 week

SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by limelite View Post
    10 weeks?! Not sure if serious. I just ordered one a week ago. I'm not from the United States, so I don't know how to contact them. They don't have an email either.
    call them 800-222-6897 (Can/US) 903-236-4012 (Intl)

njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) njg0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took 2 months for my lever belt to get shipped to me.

I ordered from Titan on August 26th. This Friday will have been 13 weeks. They keep telling me next week it will ship. I'm just annoyed that they say 6-8 weeks on the site and in numerous emails but it's actually twice that length. Man this better fit right or I'm gonna be ticked if I need to send it back for alterations.

I ordered from Titan on August 26th. This Friday will have been 13 weeks. They keep telling me next week it will ship. I'm just annoyed that they say 6-8 weeks on the site and in numerous emails but it's actually twice that length. Man this better fit right or I'm gonna be ticked if I need to send it back for alterations.
    As luck would have it. The damn thing showed up today and doesn't fit. I don't know if I measure wrong but I can't get it pulled all the way. Still about 4 inches short of my crotch. This sucks...