cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000)

Uneven chest, however more of a bone structure?

So I know a lot of people say no ones body has the exact same size arms, chest, etc..
    I've also searched posts, but not many have helped.

My chest is uneven to the point that it is pretty obvious.

I feel that it's not a lack of muscle, but more that my bone structure is a little different.

For an example, if you guys touch the bone right underneath your chest, you'll see that there's a larger bone than others (upper rib). Well my left chest bone is a little smaller, could that be what;s causing my left chest to be smaller?

Also, I feel that my right chest is slightly bigger also because the middle (sternum?) is slighter to the left, therefore making my right bigger. It's hard to explain, but basically the middle line between my chests is not straight down the middle, but slightly starts to the left making my right seem bigger.

Does anyone know what I can do to solve this?
    I've tried training with just the left chest/5pound extra on the left/push till your left gives up (although, that's what I usually do anyways). However I have no luck. I've only been doing this for the past month tho, so idk.

Anyone have any experiences on this?

Will rep for life, even tho i barely have anything :/

Thank you in advance.

cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBodybuilder27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

yup

I have the same thing. My left side is bigger than my right. Since I've started lifting a lot, it starts to just make my chest look bigger. So just keep working out and getting bigger and it will eventually blend in.

Did your left end up getting bigger, and evening out?

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmm I don't know bro. My left pec is overall bigger than my right and my right pec is lacking mass towards my sternum. When I flex my pecs the left one looks pretty massive towards my sternum and my right looks weird. Plus, the inner striations of my right pec look way different than the left one striations.

Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cRise View Post
    Did your left end up getting bigger, and evening out?

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
    i had the same problem, but really the only person that will notice it is yourself.

ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeroReality is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read somewhere on here(I think posted by Josef Rakich), that you have to have PERFECT form. Meaning lower the weight, and focus on the bar going PERFECTLY evenly down and up and using both sides of your chest equally.

Originally Posted by Hatebreed21 View Post
    i had the same problem, but really the only person that will notice it is yourself.
    You know, it was actually quite the opposite.

I didn't even realize until a few people told me when I was at the beach.

I thought it was even the whole time, until I looked at it myself and found out my left was indeed a little smaller.

More importantly, does anyone know if it has to do with the bone structure?
    Honestly I feel that my chest is even in terms of width, however when it comes to mass I feel that my left is slacking in that department.

Thanks in advance

bump

Dunknoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dunknoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dunknoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it makes you feel any better every other ab muscle pops out like a black/white chess board.
    Last edited by Dunknoe; 05-10-2011 at 07:49 PM.

BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BCsensation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had that, its less noticable once you chest gets thicker I find.
    The only failure is in not trying.

alright, thanks everyone for the advices

polopos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cRise View Post
    So I know a lot of people say no ones body has the exact same size arms, chest, etc..
    I've also searched posts, but not many have helped.

My chest is uneven to the point that it is pretty obvious.

I feel that it's not a lack of muscle, but more that my bone structure is a little different.

For an example, if you guys touch the bone right underneath your chest, you'll see that there's a larger bone than others (upper rib). Well my left chest bone is a little smaller, could that be what;s causing my left chest to be smaller?

Also, I feel that my right chest is slightly bigger also because the middle (sternum?) is slighter to the left, therefore making my right bigger. It's hard to explain, but basically the middle line between my chests is not straight down the middle, but slightly starts to the left making my right seem bigger.

Does anyone know what I can do to solve this?
    I've tried training with just the left chest/5pound extra on the left/push till your left gives up (although, that's what I usually do anyways). However I have no luck. I've only been doing this for the past month tho, so idk.

Anyone have any experiences on this?

Will rep for life, even tho i barely have anything :/

Thank you in advance.

I have had the same problem since puberty, and I know some friends who have it too. After looking for things in common, I realised that all of us live near cell-phone antennas (less than 100 meters from them) . Of course it can be a concidence, but people say those antennas are bad for the health. Do you guys also live near cell-phone antennas??