egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100)

What does hammer curls and bicep curls work?

What specific muscle do the bicep curl and the hammer curl work?
    Would it be good to include them both in the same workout? i do direct bicep work but not a lot

Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Triceps. Bicep curls works tricep.
    Hammer curls are a compound movement that is a necessity in every workout; it works chest and triceps.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mostly quads.
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Google is very useful IF USED!!!

Failures lead to Success thatonedude_808's Avatar
    thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wth guys. This is a forum. We're here to help other lifters with as much knowledge as we know so they can proceed to make great gains. I'll be the one to actually give a real answer since we apparently have d-bags in this thread. OP, leg extensions and prone leg curls help biceps the best.
    315b/405s/500d @ 168 bw (July-August 2013)

Goal by the end of the year: 335b/455s/525d @ 175 or below

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157114683

Is it wrong to be strong? CodyBaragar's Avatar
    CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I could have sworn it worked the bicep. I guess I gotta brush up on my knowledge in this department.

mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahahaha lold
    Originally Posted by KrazyEyezKillah View Post
    Mostly quads.

LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's a good isolation hamstring exercise
    Melbourne Misc Crew
    *Snorts Creatine Crew*

BIG 3:
    Bench: 255x2
    Squat: 286x3
    dead lift: 440x1

Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leilar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Comedybreak View Post
    Triceps. Bicep curls works tricep.
    Hammer curls are a compound movement that is a necessity in every workout; it works chest and triceps.
    Lolz were had.

foscor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foscor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foscor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foscor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foscor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foscor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foscor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foscor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foscor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Few workouts I do for biceps and what I think hey work out:
    1. Standing Curls with a bar - overall bicep size (go heavy on these, but maintain good form; no swinging)
    2. Bicep curls with dumbbell - seems to really work on toning the bicep with medium weight, never gone heavy on these
    3. Hammer curls - forearms (brachioradialis if I remember correctly) and lateral side of bicep
    4. Preacher curls - Lower Bicep, good for peaks
    *keep in mind triceps and other surrounding muscle groups are just as important to work out, I would say even more than biceps

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The penis obvs

Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by foscor View Post
    1. Standing Curls with a bar - overall bicep size (go heavy on these, but maintain good form; no swinging)
    2. Bicep curls with dumbbell - seems to really work on toning the bicep with medium weight, never gone heavy on these
    3. Hammer curls - forearms (brachioradialis if I remember correctly) and lateral side of bicep
    *keep in mind triceps and other surrounding muscle groups are just as important to work out, I would say even more than biceps
    Really?...really?

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    negged.

egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks, it looks like everyone else here needs your help. what a bunch of amateurs hahaaha ^^

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Legend says google knows the answer to all

Originally Posted by poptarts View Post
    Legend says google knows the answer to all
    then instead of wasting your time which it looks like you don't got any to start with is answer the simple question or go talk to google

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by egyptianboy View Post
    then instead of wasting your time which it looks like you don't got any to start with is answer the simple question or go talk to google
    Sadly, I can't because legend says google only appears once in a blue moon. I am waiting for that blue moon.

Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100) Matthew813 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Rob7878 View Post
    Google is very useful IF USED!!!
    **** google, common sense would be much better.

BICEP curl, BICEP
    Ron Paul 2012

respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They work the bicep femoris which is part of the hamstring. Its in the name of the exercise.

AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think the bicep curl works your glutes

Registered User noodlesfromhell's Avatar
    noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would hit you if I could.

please tell me how to work THE LOWER BICEP, PLEASE
    getting my protein through a venflon 24/7 so i don't go catabolic crew

not gonna make it crew

AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't even...

bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcelt1cs33189 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

my favorite part is that dumbbell curls are good at toning the muscle. just.....no.

OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by noodlesfromhell View Post
    I would hit you if I could.

please tell me how to work THE LOWER BICEP, PLEASE
    Benchpress helps tone the lower bicep.
    I also like Weighted dips which help build teh bicep peak
    Sponsored by SpartanSupps
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327441

Registered User noodlesfromhell's Avatar
    noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OneMA2011 View Post
    Benchpress helps tone the lower bicep.
    I also like Weighted dips which help build teh bicep peak
    I owe you for life bro :') I am now full on the road to aesthetics thanks to you and my genetically superior lower bicep!
    getting my protein through a venflon 24/7 so i don't go catabolic crew

not gonna make it crew

IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFaCaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think OP wanted this

palms up curl = biceps brachii

hammer curl = biceps brachialis

brb gotta go work lower biceps and inner chest.

Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    by most people's form, its a back and shoulder exercise
    Wannabe Powerlifter
    Certified Donut Eater
    Indiana University Pride

Billy417 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy417 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy417 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy417 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy417 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy417 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy417 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy417 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy417 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hammer curls works your hammer. Duh!

Originally Posted by Billy417 View Post
    Hammer curls works your hammer. Duh!

My hammer has made ALLLL KINDDSSSS OF GAINNSSS BRO!

shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hmmm I wonder what a BICEP curl works