callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nurishment Drink? Are they any good?

I often buy a can of nurishment if im in a rush and cant get my hands on some protein shake or a decent meal around workouts.

Anyone else drink these? Are they a good choice of drink while trying to gain muscle?

Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by callmestar View Post
    I often buy a can of nurishment if im in a rush and cant get my hands on some protein shake or a decent meal around workouts.

Anyone else drink these? Are they a good choice of drink while trying to gain muscle?
    they r ok but don't make it a habit and this should be in the supp sec
    "Success is like your own shadow, if u try to catch then u wil never succeed, ignore it and walk in ur own
    way.....it will follow u..."

Lloyd: "The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."
    Harry: "That's a special feeling, Lloyd."

"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There good when you need them, by that i mean there better than nothing in that situation bro, just make sure you can get some good protein in as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cardio_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, it depends on how much protein you eat every day. If you are not much of a meat eater then ye it might do you some use.