zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100)

How to get rid of sodium in cottage cheese?

Just like Layne Norton, I go through a tub of Knudsen 2% low fat cottage cheese daily lol. Love Costco for the 3lb containers for $5.05...I noticed each 1/2 cup serving is like 440mg of sodium, so that's a lot of sodium considering I eat all 11 servings in the 3lb container daily.

Is there a way to wash out the cottage cheese to get rid of sodium? Just curious as to what you guys do.

Thanks in advance.

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zakhan View Post
    Just like Layne Norton, I go through a tub of Knudsen 2% low fat cottage cheese daily lol. Love Costco for the 3lb containers for $5.05...I noticed each 1/2 cup serving is like 440mg of sodium, so that's a lot of sodium considering I eat all 11 servings in the 3lb container daily.

Is there a way to wash out the cottage cheese to get rid of sodium? Just curious as to what you guys do.

Thanks in advance.
    Unless you have a pre existing health issue (which warrants a low sodium intake) limiting your sodium intake is retarded.
    Last edited by braggable; 07-14-2012 at 12:47 PM.
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is no need to. Just make sure yyou srink plenty of water. On some days my sodium intake gets over 7500mg from cottege cheese, beef jerky, and subway.

Registered User Total Body Rebuild's Avatar
    Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wash out cottage cheese?

Now I've heard everything...

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buy the low salt variety. I think it tastes 1000x better anyway.

zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100) zakhan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Buy the low salt variety. I think it tastes 1000x better anyway.
    No low salt varieties at Costco

Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    Unless you have a pre existing health issue (which warrants a low sodium intake) limiting your sodium intake is retarded.
    My family has a high blood pressure history, so I still eat a tub of CC daily but I try to drink water though I am bulking so I am not drinking enough though. I was curious about removing sodium just because I hate carrying water weight, makes my face look puffy and the scale weight dramatically goes up like crazy haha feelsbadmayne when weighing in.

jonstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read that as long as your potassium intake is up to par, you shouldn't have too many problems with upping your sodium.
    Last edited by jonstoppable; 07-14-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Put a potato in the container and it will remove the sodium.

* I just made that up, but it might have some truth to it! I've heard if you put too much salt in a soup you can put a potato in it and it'll absorb it. Google it
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisToboggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to limit my sodium intake due to heart failure.

I normally enjoy cottage cheese plain right out of the container, I'll buy the low fat 1% and eat it like it's pudding. But after having the heart failure and starting to watch out for sodium, I tried the low sodium cottage cheese- it was disgusting. I'm afraid there is no other option.