SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question OxyElite Pro - best fat burner?? Original vs New formula?

Which one is better - OxyElite Pro original formula with DMAA or the new formula without it?

where can one get the original formula now that most places only sell the new formula? I've read stories of people ordering the original formula to only find out it was a scam and the pill inside their bottle were not the orignal formula oxyelite...

It seems that this is one of the best fat burners on the market (or at least it was with DMAA in it)...if you disagree, share your opinion about which fat burner is the best and why.

I'm gonna go ahead and ask the reps to NOT post their opinions on this thread cuz whatever you say will obviously be bias. I don't want your opinion if you're getting paid by the company whose product you recommend.

Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I LOVED Oxyelite original and like you, I am bummed they had to change it up. =} I haven't tried the new formula yet so I am also interested to see what others think.

laughed so hard i cried brokensafety's Avatar
    brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SirCumcision View Post
    Which one is better - OxyElite Pro original formula with DMAA or the new formula without it?

where can one get the original formula now that most places only sell the new formula? I've read stories of people ordering the original formula to only find out it was a scam and the pill inside their bottle were not the orignal formula oxyelite...

It seems that this is one of the best fat burners on the market (or at least it was with DMAA in it)...if you disagree, share your opinion about which fat burner is the best and why.

I'm gonna go ahead and ask the reps to NOT post their opinions on this thread cuz whatever you say will obviously be bias. I don't want your opinion if you're getting paid by the company whose product you recommend.
    if you like the original and had no problems from it why switch, i would try calling up your local gnc's cause ive seen the white cap at the one by my house
    Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and Amino Build Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155058583&p=1093937923#post1093937923
    Muscletech Test-HD and Creacore log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157150953&p=1138339373#post1138339373
    Myles Bennet Dyson = The King of Pranksters
    rep +

SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCumcision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brokensafety View Post
    if you like the original and had no problems from it why switch, i would try calling up your local gnc's cause ive seen the white cap at the one by my house
    I have never used OxyElite Pro or any other fat burner but from all the online research I've done reading all kinds of forums/reviews it seems that OEP is one of the most highly praised and recommended ones by those who have used or know about fat burners. So now I want to find out whether I should buy the original formula or the new one...

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I heard the new one isn't as good. I bought the new one anyway. Can't really say I've noticed a difference with it vs without it.
    LEO

so WHERE can i purchase the original formula OEP that is a trustworthy supplier and there is no scams or other bull$hit??????

laughed so hard i cried brokensafety's Avatar
    brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SirCumcision View Post
    I have never used OxyElite Pro or any other fat burner but from all the online research I've done reading all kinds of forums/reviews it seems that OEP is one of the most highly praised and recommended ones by those who have used or know about fat burners. So now I want to find out whether I should buy the original formula or the new one...
    have you ever taken anything with dmaa, thats the main difference betweeen the two thwe old one has dmaa and the new one doesnt
    Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and Amino Build Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155058583&p=1093937923#post1093937923
    Muscletech Test-HD and Creacore log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157150953&p=1138339373#post1138339373
    Myles Bennet Dyson = The King of Pranksters
    rep +

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    none

i´d go for any of these:
    - EC,
    - ECY (Y=yohimbine hcl or rauwolscine),
    - clenbutrx from VPX (with DMAA+yohimbine),
    - meltdown from VPX,
    - caffeine+yohimbine hcl/rauwolscine. (both primaforce)
    Favourite diet:
    Eating all day long Or Intermittent Fasting.

Favourite Supps:
    Joints: Animal flex, Collagen, Vit-C... etc
    Pre-WO stack: CAffeine+CM+AAKG+L-Arginine+BA
    Essentials: multivit, O3, Creatine Monohidrate
    Others: F95, Evomuse Abliderate