Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    at a friends bday a few years back, he brought us out to dinner at a wings/rib restaurant
    12 teenage males offered all you can eat wings at a party
    needless to say, many pounds of wings were eaten
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well when I was drastically undereating and stressed mentally by a damn pharm school admissions test, ate 8 pints of BnJ on top of about 2 gallons volume of caramel popcorn and the 1850 kcals I ate normally while cutting. Totalled 12k+, and the ice cream was eaten in 2 hrs. I wished I threw up, that much dairy......anguswasnotpeppered.jpg.
    Powered by dat ******** shiz.
    Future dispenser of all things pharma- 2016 it gets real.
    Tar Heel

DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NCepeeist View Post
    Well when I was drastically undereating and stressed mentally by a damn pharm school admissions test, ate 8 pints of BnJ on top of about 2 gallons volume of caramel popcorn and the 1850 kcals I ate normally while cutting. Totalled 12k+, and the ice cream was eaten in 2 hrs. I wished I threw up, that much dairy......anguswasnotpeppered.jpg.

We have a winner.\
    IF & IIFYM

Misc 'Yes Man' Crew

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NCepeeist View Post
    ....srsly?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DHSH View Post
    Totally disagree. It's down to the individual. If you find that eating a tablespoon of icecream a day and fitting it into your macros satisfies you, then you're lucky but everyone is different.

Anyway, over 2 days when I moved from Oz to UK:
    All the plane food they gave me.
    2 (mini)bottles of wine + 1pint cider
    4 sushi rolls
    Chocolate milk
    Packet of biscuits
    Massive Toblerone
    400g Chocolate
    2 Reese's PB Cups
    Packet of toffee
    Pack of gummy snakes
    Pack of those banana sweet things
    Packet of crisps
    and probably lots more i'm forgetting.

Much sickness was felt that day.
    toblerone is amazing nice binge man !
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    After my first bodybuilding show, I started eating and didn't stop till 2 days later. I consumed the following in no particular order:

-Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps (cheesecake factory)
    -Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake slice (cheesecake factory)
    -Tiramisu Cheesecake slice (cheesecake factory)
    -Sicilian Arancini (Crispy Risotto Balls, Roasted Red Peppers and Tomato Sauce)
    -Huge panini (smoked turkey, cappy ham, cheddar cheese, jack cheese, roasted peppers, lettuce & honey chipotle dressing)
    -Chocolate Mousse Cake
    -Huge ice cream cone from Cold Stone with everything in it (i.e. peanut butter, fudge, reese's pieces, graham crackers, etc)
    -Milk & Dark Chocolate fondue with Bananas, Strawberries, Pineapple, Orange Wedges and Pound Cake
    -Cheese tortellini
    -Potato salad, chicken salad, bean salad, assorted fruit
    -Jar of peanut butter
    -2 jumbo canollis with chocolate morsels from bakery
    -Bread pudding with dark chocolate, white chocolate, bourbon-caramel sauce and whipped cream
    -Jar of almond butter
    -3 slices of pizza
    -Large slice of coffee crumb cake
    -40oz. (2.5lbs) NY strip steak (barbecued), bowl of hummus
    -Box of Oreos
    -Box of Sandies Pecan Shortbread cookies
    -15 toasted rice cakes with peanut butter & cinnamon
    -Several KitKat bars
    -2 rolls of sushi with Kani salad
    -Cinnamon raisin bagel
    -5-6 sweet potatoes
    -Several large bowls of oatmeal
    -Box of Pop Tarts
    -Cheeseburger & seasoned fries (Checker's)
    -Plain heated bagels with cream cheese & severla glasses of milk
    -Box of raisinettes
    -Odwalla banana nut bar
    -Fried plantains
    -2 packages Reese's peanut butter cups
    -6 fresh jumbo sprinkle sugar cookies from bakery
    -Bag of Snyder's peanut butter pretzel sandwiches
    -Baked macaroni n cheese
    -Two rice crispies treats

Gained something like 25 pounds, feet wouldn't fit into my sneakers, stomach was hurtin' so bad I needed painkillers to fall asleep.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^LOL...holy shiaaat. SRS? You must have been in pain!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    ....srsly?
    Dead serious. And I think Mike beat me haha. That sounds epic.
    Powered by dat ******** shiz.
    Future dispenser of all things pharma- 2016 it gets real.
    Tar Heel

egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Four large double decadence dominos pizza with stuffed crust, extra cheese, extra pepperoni, diet coke(lolz) a tub of Ben and j and a new York cheese cake probably like 8k calories in total

Working towards this though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo22Y...KOHfCY40tAI%3D

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
    After my first bodybuilding show, I started eating and didn't stop till 2 days later. I consumed the following in no particular order:

-Huge panini (smoked turkey, cappy ham, cheddar cheese, jack cheese, roasted peppers, lettuce & honey chipotle dressing)
    -Chocolate Mousse Cake
    -Huge ice cream cone from Cold Stone with everything in it (i.e. peanut butter, fudge, reese's pieces, graham crackers, etc)
    -Milk & Dark Chocolate fondue with Bananas, Strawberries, Pineapple, Orange Wedges and Pound Cake
    -Cheese tortellini
    -Jar of peanut butter
    -Bread pudding with dark chocolate, white chocolate, bourbon-caramel sauce and whipped cream
    -Jar of almond butter
    -3 slices of pizza
    -Box of Oreos
    -Several KitKat bars
    -Cinnamon raisin bagel
    -5-6 sweet potatoes
    -Box of Pop Tarts
    -Box of raisinettes
    -Odwalla banana nut bar
    -Fried plantains
    -Baked macaroni n cheese

Gained something like 25 pounds, feet wouldn't fit into my sneakers, stomach was hurtin' so bad I needed painkillers to fall asleep.
    OK now I feel like a pansy.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    i just got done dieting for a show. went from 214 to 245 pounds in 5 days. My biggest cheat was last thursday...

from 1pm to 3:30pm
    5 mcdonalds double cheesburgers
    2 whoppers with cheese
    large chocolate milkshake
    18 dunkin doughnuts doughnuts
    2 orange hostess cupcakes

that was over a 2 and 1/2 hour time period so I don't know if you can consider it one "meal" but I was pretty much eating the entire time. It totals at around 10K calories.

I could NEVER eat that much normally but those that have competed before and lost weight like that will tell you your appetite is insatiable almost super human for a few days when you start eating. Even now just a week later that I have stabilized I could not eat near that...probably not half that.
    dude fkn tell me about it im three weeks post comp and up from 170 to 215... its like il do 2-3 days normal eating lose my mind and eat 10-15000 cals in a day. Last weekend I ate a 2000 cal bowl of oats with chocolate and random stuff in it, then 2 hours later went to brunc, grilled cheese pancakes cinnamon bun fries etc, then for lunch got a bbq chicken and whole baguette with butter. for desert I ate an entire 1.5 litre tub of pecan pie ice cream with a whole carrot cake mashed in lol it was ridiculous.
    first comp june 18th!

Originally Posted by EvSer View Post
    dude fkn tell me about it im three weeks post comp and up from 170 to 215... its like il do 2-3 days normal eating lose my mind and eat 10-15000 cals in a day. Last weekend I ate a 2000 cal bowl of oats with chocolate and random stuff in it, then 2 hours later went to brunc, grilled cheese pancakes cinnamon bun fries etc, then for lunch got a bbq chicken and whole baguette with butter. for desert I ate an entire 1.5 litre tub of pecan pie ice cream with a whole carrot cake mashed in lol it was ridiculous.
    that's a 14990 calorie range

NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had mine a couple of weeks ago. I swear I saw genuine concern in the eyes of the gas station attendent, as I returned for a third time, purchasing B&J's that night:

- 5 pints of Ben and Jerry's
    - 2 whoppers, a crspy chicken burger, and a large side of fries from BK.
    - 5 hamburgers from McDonald's
    - 2 liters of non diet coke
    - 3 doughnuts, 1 large muffin and 2 pieces of pastry (don't know the exact name, but sort of like a crossaint)
    - and finally: watching a movie with a bowl of assorted candy (sugarrush was almost making me hallucinate at this point)
    Member of the "I lost 100 lbs club."

kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500)
    FUAARK you guys make my cheats look like snacks!

Keep on swimming! scrossmaggard's Avatar
    scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Were any of these binges "herbal" induced? That can turn an average man in to Jabba da hut in no time flat! From experience of course, don't ask me to remember what is was tho!
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!

EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if i had smoked prior to any of my binges I would have undoubtedly checked myself into the er thinking I was having a heart attack lol
    first comp june 18th!

hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm assuming almost all of the 40+ lbs you guys gain is water and undigested foods???
    Ideologically motivated to fight stupidity, socialism, communism, and marxism at every turn. <---- Stupidity and the other 3 often go hand and hand.

Current (Goal before fall break)
    bench: 215 (230)
    Squat: 270 (300)
    Dead: 255 (300)
    OHP 6 reps: 130 (145)

1 mile: 6:41 (6:00)
    2 mile: 13:58 (13:00)

Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50)

-Chocolate Mousse Cake
    -Cheese tortellini
    -Jar of peanut butter
    -Jar of almond butter
    -3 slices of pizza
    -Box of Oreos
    -Several KitKat bars
    -Cinnamon raisin bagel
    -5-6 sweet potatoes
    -Box of Pop Tarts
    -Box of raisinettes
    -Odwalla banana nut bar
    -Fried plantains
    -Baked macaroni n cheese

no joke, after being on here for months and reading all kinds of posts, this is the first post where I just sat there after reading it and was just utterly speechless

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NFlamez View Post
    Had mine a couple of weeks ago. I swear I saw genuine concern in the eyes of the gas station attendent, as I returned for a third time, purchasing B&J's that night:

- 5 pints of Ben and Jerry's
    - 2 whoppers, a crspy chicken burger, and a large side of fries from BK.
    - 5 hamburgers from McDonald's
    - 2 liters of non diet coke
    - 3 doughnuts, 1 large muffin and 2 pieces of pastry (don't know the exact name, but sort of like a crossaint)
    - and finally: watching a movie with a bowl of assorted candy (sugarrush was almost making me hallucinate at this point)
    thats whats up what flavor ben and jerrys and what types of doughnuts
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Jar of peanut butter

-Jar of almond butter

-Box of Oreos

-5-6 sweet potatoes

-Box of Pop Tarts

those alone are epic in my opinion. you're a champion
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't even estimate the calorie count on the all out day I had the day before I "started my diet" (it was very brotastic for about a year).

Anyway:

Family sized box of crunch berries and probably about half a gallon of whole milk
    Package of golden oreos
    2 sausage biscuits 2 has browns from McDs

Can of mixed nuts
    Large combo order of General Tso Chicken from the chinese place
    King sized snickers bar
    Drumbstick Ice cream

1 Large little Ceasars pizza
    2 liter mountain dew
    Garlic Dipping Sauce
    Bunch of Ice cream
    Box of Little Debbie brownies

Beef Chimichanga from the Mexican place I love
    Chips and Guacamole
    Salsa
    Sophapias (sp?) with honey
    Flan
    2 beers

Quater Pounder with cheese meal large fries, large Dr.Pepper
    McDouble
    Chicken Sandwich
    Two Twist cones

I think that's it, at least it's all I can remember.
    Detroit Red Wings~Kansas Jayhawks~Kansas City Chiefs~K.C. Royals

Sugar is fattening thenaturalguy's Avatar
    thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

-Chocolate Mousse Cake
    -Cheese tortellini
    -Jar of peanut butter
    -Jar of almond butter
    -3 slices of pizza
    -Box of Oreos
    -Several KitKat bars
    -Cinnamon raisin bagel
    -5-6 sweet potatoes
    -Box of Pop Tarts
    -Box of raisinettes
    -Odwalla banana nut bar
    -Fried plantains
    -Baked macaroni n cheese

Dear God.
    IIFYM.
    I eat carbs after 6 p.m.*╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ - Not a single f*** was given.
    100% natural bodybuilding.

Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat4Suby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how do you guys do these things i'll never know....

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Biggest binge.....hmmmmm Had to be told about most of it, 16 days though.

consisted of mostly vodka and crank.

as far as food, everything impressive got purged so doesn't count, not worth recounting.

unfortunately, srs.
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) vermeer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I thought I had a binge eating problem most I ever binged was 2 boxes of cookies tub of ice cream and 4578 calories

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy I feel like a pussy haha. The most recent that I can recall outside of AYCE sushi is AYCE wings where I ate 60 wings and left because they were bringing them out too slow and ended up eating a half pound McFlurry-type thing from a local ice-cream shoppe. If I had to guess, it came out to 7k? Wings are dense as fuark, so I guess that doesn't count so much.

It's been a long time since I have had a huge day like that. They always make me feel like garbage, so I stopped entirely a long time ago.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

All this talk about binges is making my bulking ass want to just have a 6000 calorie day

kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500) kharfan97 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    All this talk about binges is making my bulking ass want to just have a 6000 calorie day
    know that feel. except im cutting, feelsbadman

Originally Posted by kharfan97 View Post
    know that feel. except im cutting, feelsbadman
    Im bulking.. so, i guess I could

Hunger Aint Worth a ShìT. TinyMuscolo's Avatar
    TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TinyMuscolo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Christmas time! 2 months of diet simply thrown away in a couple of meals. So shameful, pride-mocking, that it brought me to open a losing fat log, keep a super-human deficit, and get results!

Now, if I only follow my appetite, I wake up @30% bf the following day!
    Food Porn leads to less Bodyfat, study shows:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143649653&p=858355973

Be consistent with cardio, act like me, I skip it EVERYDAY!

Can one weekend of bad eating really ruin a week of dieting? Well, can one quick trip to Vegas ruin 2 months of saving? Same thing basically.
    -Brad Pilon