ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face Embarrasing Question: Enema/Diuretic or both?

I am 6 weeks out and I seem to be holding water and having trouble tightening this area to be really flat/lean. Can I try a laxative safely or a diuretic? I mean I have tried a natural herbal tea and seems to pull a little off me, and perhaps I am doing this too soon and need to wait like 3-4 days prior to comp, but I just want to see what will happen. Also, my stomach got flatter after I have did an enema for a colon test once. Can anyone give me some suggestion or thoughts in this area. Guess it is not the safest? But has anyone tried this?

I know it is embarrasing, but was just wandering...thanks.
    "DO, OR NOT DO, THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

It's all in the journey, not in the prize...

yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ironmaidn4life View Post
    I am 6 weeks out and I seem to be holding water and having trouble tightening this area to be really flat/lean. Can I try a laxative safely or a diuretic? I mean I have tried a natural herbal tea and seems to pull a little off me, and perhaps I am doing this too soon and need to wait like 3-4 days prior to comp, but I just want to see what will happen. Also, my stomach got flatter after I have did an enema for a colon test once. Can anyone give me some suggestion or thoughts in this area. Guess it is not the safest? But has anyone tried this?

I know it is embarrasing, but was just wandering...thanks.
    You shouldn't be trying to cut water with water pills until peak week. It's o.k. to be somewhat bloated 6 weeks out. I never did a enema or took a laxative when I was cutting. You can add psysullim husks to help you clean out your system. It's benefical fiber. Some people take a laxative the night before a show to make there abs look flatter the day of but it is not recommended. You can try and stimulate your bowel with early morning light cardio just enough to get a good sweat and pull some last minute water, but I never did that before a show and my abs were pretty flat.
    "It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done." (Rocky Balboa)

Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do retention enemas regularly as part of my personal cleansing program, and they will make your stomach "flatter"--until your next meal and your digestive system starts moving more stuff down to the lower intestines again. Then you'll look like you normally do; unless you don't supplement with healthy bacteria afterward to replenish your natural flora, then your abdomen might even look a little distended from excess gas developing in your system (ouch!). So if you're thinking of doing an enema purely for competition purposes, I probably wouldn't. Leave it to when you need one or are on a program for detoxification.

VERVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VERVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VERVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VERVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I heard the interview series by Dan Gastelu (I think it was interview #23, go to the podcast section on bb.com) a pro said she will sometimes use a supplement called "Xpel".
    "Whatever You Do, Don't Do It Halfway" -Bob Beamon

yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by VERVE View Post
    I heard the interview series by Dan Gastelu (I think it was interview #23, go to the podcast section on bb.com) a pro said she will sometimes use a supplement called "Xpel".
    Yeah that is a water pill that you take during peak week, when you are dehyrating yourself. I take Taraxatone.
    "It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done." (Rocky Balboa)

iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VERVE View Post

Xpel didn't xpel nothing but my $$$$ !
    Fitness and Nutrition Coach at Raw Fitness - http://RawFitnessPersonalTraining.com

stacieRN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When taking diuretics, take caution. Since they not only expel water from the body, but they also cause you to lose important electrolytes (including potassium).
    Enemas will only clean you out in the lower tract. Meaning, your colon will be clean, yet there is still more ---- in your intestines making look bloated. So, if you decide to use something to clean you out from top to bottom, like laxatives, you again run into the problem of losing electrolytes.
    So, just use caution when using these products. The lose of electrolytes may cause problems on "game day". Example, the lose of potassium can cause muscle cramps and charlie horses in the calves. Others may cause you to be fatigued.

ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000) ironmaidn4life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you all so much! This is such a damn science to get this right! I am so frustrated!!!!
    "DO, OR NOT DO, THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

It's all in the journey, not in the prize...

Originally Posted by stacieRN View Post
    When taking diuretics, take caution. Since they not only expel water from the body, but they also cause you to lose important electrolytes (including potassium).
    Enemas will only clean you out in the lower tract. Meaning, your colon will be clean, yet there is still more ---- in your intestines making look bloated. So, if you decide to use something to clean you out from top to bottom, like laxatives, you again run into the problem of losing electrolytes.
    So, just use caution when using these products. The lose of electrolytes may cause problems on "game day". Example, the lose of potassium can cause muscle cramps and charlie horses in the calves. Others may cause you to be fatigued.
    That's why when taken a diuretic it should be a potassium sparing one. I would also supplement potassium pills while taking a diuretic to help with lose of potassium and the cramping. The cramping can be a bitch.