axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Lose 5kg (10lbs) in 3 weeks?

I need some tips to do this. Since I'm still starting out I think it should be easy. I'm thinking of not eating any bread, rice, oatmeal, milk or eggs for the next 3 weeks, what do you guys think?

Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, Im only 14, but from thourough research, I can give you some info. First off, dont cut out oats, eggs, or milk. Subsitute. For example, if you eat high fat and calorie oatmeal, take dried oats. Eat eggs but instead of using vegetable oil to cook it, you can cook it with olive oil or even better, grapeseed oil, OR, even hardboil them. But watch the cholestoral. If your used to taking fatty milk, take skimmed milk, less fat and calories. Honestly, they say your supposed to lose 1-2lbs a week. But during the first week, your body will get used to the food eats eating, since its been missing all the junk stuff, and you might lose up to 5-6lbs in the first week, this happened to me. The next weeks you will lose around 1-2lbs. Honestly, 3 weeks= hard work. So lift hard, do some cardio, push yourself, and REST. Sleep. Oh yeah, and bread, well you can eat whole wheat bread, but just dont eat it in large amounts, be reasonable. Maybe 4 weeks (1month) is deffinately a reasonable time range. Hope everything works out.

denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Prodigy94 View Post
    Well, Im only 14, but from thourough research, I can give you some info. First off, dont cut out oats, eggs, or milk. Subsitute. For example, if you eat high fat and calorie oatmeal, take dried oats. Eat eggs but instead of using vegetable oil to cook it, you can cook it with olive oil or even better, grapeseed oil, OR, even hardboil them. But watch the cholestoral. If your used to taking fatty milk, take skimmed milk, less fat and calories. Honestly, they say your supposed to lose 1-2lbs a week. But during the first week, your body will get used to the food eats eating, since its been missing all the junk stuff, and you might lose up to 5-6lbs in the first week, this happened to me. The next weeks you will lose around 1-2lbs. Honestly, 3 weeks= hard work. So lift hard, do some cardio, push yourself, and REST. Sleep. Oh yeah, and bread, well you can eat whole wheat bread, but just dont eat it in large amounts, be reasonable. Maybe 4 weeks (1month) is deffinately a reasonable time range. Hope everything works out.
    That's legit. Check the caloric intake of that oatmeal you eat. Some are really bad for you. As for the eggs, make an omelette with veg? But instead of using whole eggs, use maybe 2 eggwhites, and 1 whole egg. You body needs that cholesterol from the yolk, so having 1 won't kill you. And while cutting, you need calcium. I'd go for skim milk once a day. You never cut anything out completely. You just substitute, change up and keep in moderation

bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by axe1 View Post
    I need some tips to do this. Since I'm still starting out I think it should be easy. I'm thinking of not eating any bread, rice, oatmeal, milk or eggs for the next 3 weeks, what do you guys think?
    Why would you cut all of those out? Its not that healthy. Instead of drinking wholemilk or 2%, switch to skim. It may not taste the same but much less fat. Oatmeal is a good carb if it's not high in sugar. Instead of white rice, switch to brown, same thing with the bread. You can probably lose 10Lbs in 3 weeks if you cut your portions down, clean up your diet(eat more whole grains and leaner protein: Try some chicken instead of porc, and drink skim milk instead of whole milke.) Keep your normal lifting routie the same but try to get in 40-45 Minutes of cardio 3-4 times per week. Good Cardio along with healthy eating will make you succeed your goal.

ot_singapore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi ts, just my 2 cents. I started off with 105kg 2 years back. Firstly, I cut down on my soft drinks totally as I thought I had diabetes (in the end it was foot rot =X). I lost around 5 to 8 kg from that. I realise diet is very important. You cant possibly remove all carbs and those stuffs from your diet. Mainly, there is no easy way to lose weight. The only and best way is running. After I entered army, I started my own running. 6km x 3 times a week. I removed almost all my carbs but I found that I was getting weak. From my friend's advice, I decided to eat regularly. Basically, in order to lose weight, you need to have a lower calorie input than your output. I started to lose weight pretty fast. For 4 months, I am now 80kg. My advise to you is to cut down on your carbs but not totally and start to exercise. Start slow. Record your progress. Aim for 1 to 2 kg per week. I believe you will be satisfied with your results after 1 month where you can really see the change in you. Good luck dude!

pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat chicken and salad..