Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    No need to brah, I'm a baby back bitch when it comes to approaching girls. If anything seeing all those girls makes me pissed and wanna get huge and shredded.
    my only opener i use in the gym is "are you almost done?"

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No need to brah, I'm a baby back bitch when it comes to approaching girls. If anything seeing all those girls makes me pissed and wanna get huge and shredded.
    I've seen guys with the same motivation that stopped seriously working out after they got a girlfriend, namely my training partner for 6 years. I on the other hand lost my last girlfriend because "i liked the gym more than her" lol.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    let me tell you a short story that happened back in high school. i was very poor and lazy back then. one day i showed up to school commando style (no underwear) with some huge jeans that didn't fit. there was this guy who always used to pick on me and he was in my gym class. well all day i was pulling up my pants 'cause like i told you they didn't fit. i'm guessing my bully noticed that in gym and decide to pants me about five minutes before gym was over when every one (including me) was by the door to leave. it was in a word: embarrassing. everyone saw everthing from my waist down. it was the most embarrassing moment of my life. there is a saying that once you have ruined your reputation you're free to do what ever you want. from that point on i haven't cared about what people think (to an extent, i.e respect toward others) and shame and embarrassment doesn't exist in my life. once you stop caring about what people think (like i said to an extent, i.e respect toward others) life is so much easier; including talking to girls.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and you'd like to go muff diving for an extended period of time
    Fixed
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    let me tell you a short story that happened back in high school. i was very poor and lazy back then. one day i showed up to school commando style (no underwear) with some huge jeans that didn't fit. there was this guy who always used to pick on me and he was in my gym class. well all day i was pulling up my pants 'cause like i told you they didn't fit. i'm guessing my bully noticed that in gym and decide to pants me about five minutes before gym was over when every one (including me) was by the door to leave. it was in a word: embarrassing. everyone saw everthing from my waist down. it was the most embarrassing moment of my life. there is a saying that once you have ruined your reputation you're free to do what ever you want. from that point on i haven't cared about what people think (to an extent, i.e respect toward others) and shame and embarrassment doesn't exist in my life. once you stop caring about what people think (like i said to an extent, i.e respect toward others) life is so much easier; including talking to girls.
    or do like me and don't give a **** about girls and make sure they notice it, it's like an aphrodisiac for them

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    or do like me and don't give a **** about girls and make sure they notice it, it's like an aphrodisiac for them
    No no no. Interrupt her workout and repeatedly talk about yourself. That's the true aphrodisiac.

Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    No no no. Interrupt her workout and repeatedly talk about yourself. That's the true aphrodisiac.
    pose your triceps next to her

edit: or show her the guns

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Don't be creepers folks, just get a girl already.
    ^. Or just go freaking talk to her. After you're both done with your workout; just go talk to her. It isn't like it is hard and if she's not receptive then move on. Just repeatedly staring is weird.
    i have no shame lol :P relationships aren't for me anyways; i don't have the patience. the mind games, drama and the bullchit isn't worth it to me.
    Date females over the age of 21 and you'll be fine. A few younger girls will be that way, but not many.

And a new copy/paste was born.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the girl can't name all the Mr.Olympias throughout history including their years, why even bother approaching her?

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    And a new copy/paste was born.
    :P lol. i hope they give credit to me. it's a true story. srs

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've tried this before, i don't think it works with me lol.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    I've seen guys with the same motivation that stopped seriously working out after they got a girlfriend, namely my training partner for 6 years. I on the other hand lost my last girlfriend because "i liked the gym more than her" lol.
    i've heard stories like that before. i would never quit going to the gym or even go less for any girl

damn brah..when will it be mine turn to stop caring what ppl think..
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    Fixed
    lolol. true

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    If the girl can't name all the Mr.Olympias throughout history including their years, why even bother approaching her?

you have a point there.. the dealbreaker for me is if she believes wheeler deserved the 1993 O or not
    Last edited by SammyJr; 02-07-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I first started reading it, I thought you were gonna say he pantsed you and everyone saw you were huge and all the bitties wanted you.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I first started reading it, I thought you were gonna say he pantsed you and everyone saw you were huge and all the bitties wanted you.
    this lol. i thought it was gonna be a copy pasta and involve broastcasters

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    During an outdoor basketball game in high school I was hanging on the rim trying to look cool for this group of girls watching. We were playing shirts and skins (I was on the skins team trying to strut). While hanging on the rim one of my friends grabbed my mesh shorts and boxers and pulled them not only down to my ankles, but clean off over my shoes. So I'm hanging there essentially bare ass besides my shoes, and I'll never forget the feeling of the cold breeze hitting my sweaty shlong and looking down as it retracted like a scared turtle head into it's shell.
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ahah this. Would rep u if i could aj.

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ifeelyoubrah

Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    During an outdoor basketball game in high school I was hanging on the rim trying to look cool for this group of girls watching. We were playing shirts and skins (I was on the skins team trying to strut). While hanging on the rim one of my friends grabbed my mesh shorts and boxers and pulled them not only down to my ankles, but clean off over my shoes. So I'm hanging there essentially bare ass besides my shoes, and I'll never forget the feeling of the cold breeze hitting my sweaty shlong and looking down as it retracted like a scared turtle head into it's shell.
    lololol then what happened?

Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    ifeelyoubrah
    feelsbatman

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Now i'm getting confused if y'all are serious or not. Better not be.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

feelsbatman
    I honestly think you are underestimating yourself sammy. At least in my country i think you would get plenty of attention based on your pic

I honestly think you are underestimating yourself sammy. At least in my country i think you would get plenty of attention based on your pic

i guess i just need to approach and talk to them first lol.

kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500)
    my only opener i use in the gym is "are you almost done?"
    you gave up on the 'dont worry about wiping the seat' line then?

Not many can afford to just wait for them to come to us, like tim ahah

___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at getting huge and shredded to get the girls attention...

by the way.. this is this girl husband

lol

Heres a full proof plan Sammy.
    Works every time. (For getting your jam roll anyway)

1) Get in good shape. You got that covered.
    2) Be at least half good looking
    3) Dress well in clothes that accentuate your physique.
    4) Go to club.
    5) Approach a group of drunk chicks.

Job done.

Not many can afford to just wait for them to come to us, like tim ahah
    yep :/. what's your country btw?

Originally Posted by ___ View Post

[img]http://www.mvhp.com.br/belo5.jpg[/mg]
    [img]http://www.sitedosfamosos.com.br/wp-content/uploads/Belo-3.jpg[/ig]

[img]http://colunas.imirante.com/platb/files/2256/20105/30.jpg[/ig]
    lol

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^

kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500)
    he is probably a catcher

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ignoring them completely does work. It's always been my method. Then when we talk I say the most upfront outlandish *@&# and they love it. I remember one time I started talking to this girl over texts about sex and she's getting all defensive like she doesn't wanna talk about it so I'm like wut are u a virgin?!?! what's wrong with talking about sex? instantly does a 180 and says she's only ever had sex with one other dude. So I act all enthusiastic about how she's new to sex and tell her we should be (*@# buddies and she somehow bought it. Pick her up one night at 3AM and drive to nearby parking lot, get er done then drop her off. She's all awkward getting out of the car so I'm like "don't worry, we're **** buddies no need to kiss me goodbye." Girls are messed they just need a dude to tell them what to do lol.

Originally Posted by ___ View Post

[img]http://www.mvhp.com.br/belo5.jpg[/img
    [img]http://www.sitedosfamosos.com.br/wp-content/uploads/Belo-3.jpg[/img

[img]http://colunas.imirante.com/platb/files/2256/2012/05/30.jpg[/img
    lol

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guy spotting her squats must have been concealing the most massive triumphant boner.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.