DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Finally got some pictures up

Iv uploaded some pics of me under gallery photos

There is one relaxed front pic and the rest are flexed (all these photos im cold no pump) make sure to hit VIEW all Pics cause there is 5 of them not 4

Whats a guess of bf%?
    Guess of how long till 4-6 Pack? With spot on diet deficit and weights

Goal-160lbs 8-10%bf by summer, look similar to a "fight club physique" (just a goal for motivation before summer nohomo crush haha) then i will be bulking

Thx
    Last edited by DeutschAmerika; 01-20-2013 at 10:51 AM.

dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look 15-16% to me.

If you did drop to said 160 you'd be 8% and ripped.

DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    15% cut a little more and you should see your abs.

jgier14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgier14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DRtrainer View Post
    15% cut a little more and you should see your abs.
    fuarking good job though brah
    ███▌▐▌█▄▀▄▌Ascendant Against the Gods™▐▄▀▄█▐▌▐████

DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you guys so much. Repped all of you
    Last edited by DeutschAmerika; 01-21-2013 at 10:36 AM.

So am i looking more at 8%bf at 160lbs rather than 10%bf? That would be awesome....lol i do hate eating low calorie, but loving my results. Cant wait to bulk once im at 8%. Iv learned so much from bb.com

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Okay, OP, here's a little reality check! Your arms are huge and from what I can tell, you've done a great job on them, however they over-take the rest of your body which is lacking in development. I don't see abs popping in the near future without spending some more time developing the rest of your body, including your abs. I apologize if that sounds discouraging, but you really need to continue adding some weight and not the other way around. If you choose to follow the advice posted above you will find yourself looking like a drug addict w/some nice arms, AND sorely disappointed with your results, come summertime...

Not to mention, <10% is pretty hard to achieve even for the most advanced of athletes.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    Okay, OP, here's a little reality check! Your arms are huge and from what I can tell, you've done a great job on them, however they over-take the rest of your body which is lacking in development. I don't see abs popping in the near future without spending some more time developing the rest of your body, including your abs. I apologize if that sounds discouraging, but you really need to continue adding some weight and not the other way around. If you choose to follow the advice posted above you will find yourself looking like a drug addict w/some nice arms, AND sorely disappointed with your results, come summertime...

Not to mention, <10% is pretty hard to achieve even for the most advanced of athletes.
    THIS^^^ especially the bold part. People think that losing the last 10 lbs is just as easy as the first 10. That is so far from the truth.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

Thank you for the kind words on my arms! haha

Man yeah im kinda discouraged lol but i appreciate your input, always nice to hear different opinions and from people who have experience.

Hey i would be more than happy to get to 10%bf for summer (thats still very lean and cut)

Ive always been athletic "baseball catcher" "football tight end, defensive end" 5 years old all the way through high school. Seems like my abs are coming out on my top part, but the lower is where i store all of my fat. Im around 15%bf so usually abs wouldnt be showing at the time anyways correct?

Idk i just think my goal of looking somewhat like brad pitt from Fight Club, wouldnt be a hard goal for me to reach by summer by geting to 10%bf. Since i thought he was just average built with a decent bf% level http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0cnnZjGKP1...-club-body.jpg

Thank you!
    Last edited by DeutschAmerika; 01-21-2013 at 12:24 PM.

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    While I understand the goal that you seek for the summer, you have to understand that Brad Pitt had a lot more lean body mass before he cut down for that movie. If you continue to cut before building a solid base, you might end up looking more like Christian Bale, from The Mechanic.

It's just this ol' miscers opinion, but I think you should focus on building your base for now and worry about cutting in the next year or so...
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    While I understand the goal that you seek for the summer, you have to understand that Brad Pitt had a lot more lean body mass before he cut down for that movie. If you continue to cut before building a solid base, you might end up looking more like Christian Bale, from The Mechanic.

It's just this ol' miscers opinion, but I think you should focus on building your base for now and worry about cutting in the next year or so...
    The Machinist, but agreed for the most part.
    Barely decent crew

Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    The Machinist, but agreed for the most part.
    Yep, sorry, The Mechanic was Statham's movie... Lulz!

C'mon guys he weighed like 120lbs
    http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-c...machinist.jpeg

I weigh 175 @14-15%bf, my arms are pretty big, legs are built, chest is fine but just has fat needs some more muscle there. I just carry fat on my lower abdominals like most people

Don't you think me @160lbs 10%bf would look totally different than Christian bale @120lbs

Brad pit was 150-155lbs in fight club

I just think that's way overboard

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've not seen many guys with a body like yours. Your arms are huge but the rest of you looks like it's a full year behind in development. I'm not sure you're going to look all that shredded with less weight. Your arms will for sure but you midsection probably won't. What is your workout like? I don't think you'd look like as bad as Christian Bale but I also don't see Tyler Durden showing up with 10 lbs of fat loss. I also feel the more fat you lose the more disproportional you will look.
    -Former 300lb club

Originally Posted by vismal View Post
    I've not seen many guys with a body like yours. Your arms are huge but the rest of you looks like it's a full year behind in development. I'm not sure you're going to look all that shredded with less weight. Your arms will for sure but you midsection probably won't. What is your workout like? I don't think you'd look like as bad as Christian Bale but I also don't see Tyler Durden showing up with 10 lbs of fat loss. I also feel the more fat you lose the more disproportional you will look.

Isn't that what people want? Big arms and a small waist? I know I have to have abs that would be able to show by losing fat...has to be

I was asked to model for holister of course I just had a t shirt on, so I can't have a bad body. everyone thinks I have abs when I have a shirt on. But my arms and shoulders get the most recognized

I do a lot of Dumbell exercises, shoulder press,dips,pull ups,chin ups, ab routine,squats,Bicep hammer curls,lateral raises stuff like that and push ups

I'm really down now and bummed

Yes big arms and a small waist is great. But with big arms most people also want a big chest, a big back, and a strong core. Those three areas aren't necessarily weak or small on you they are just way behind you arms. I would add deadlifts to your routine. Also I want to point out I'm not trying to hate on your physique, just give my opinion on what will make you look better.
    -Former 300lb club

Yes big arms and a small waist is great. But with big arms most people also want a big chest, a big back, and a strong core. Those three areas aren't necessarily weak or small on you they are just way behind you arms. I would add deadlifts to your routine. Also I want to point out I'm not trying to hate on your physique, just give my opinion on what will make you look better.
    I totally understand and I appreciate it. I guess what I'm going at is how do you guys know I don't have a strong core for abs? I'm at 15%bf...huge difference from
    15% to 10%bf
    Last edited by DeutschAmerika; 01-21-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Originally Posted by DeutschAmerika View Post
    I totally understand and I appreciate it. I guess what I'm going at is how do you guys know I don't have a strong core for abs? I'm at 15%bf...huge difference fro
    15% to 10%bf
    I'm basing it off nothing more than the handful of pictures you posted. You are probably about 15% and most people have a hint of abdominal definition when flexed even at 15%. Here is a picture of me when I was probably around 15% This is unflexed. You can see the outline of my core. Look, bottom line, if you want to cut it's not going to harm you at all. It would be okay to cut then do some lean bulking. I'm just saying don't get disappointed if after you lose 10-15 lbs you don't have an incredible 6 pack. It takes a whole lot of time to make that happen.
    -Former 300lb club

I'm basing it off nothing more than the handful of pictures you posted. You are probably about 15% and most people have a hint of abdominal definition when flexed even at 15%. Here is a picture of me when I was probably around 15% This is unflexed. You can see the outline of my core. Look, bottom line, if you want to cut it's not going to harm you at all. It would be okay to cut then do some lean bulking. I'm just saying don't get disappointed if after you lose 10-15 lbs you don't have an incredible 6 pack. It takes a whole lot of time to make that happen.

I see where your coming from. But I also believe people store more fat in different regions.

Where you store fat may be somewhere else, besides your Adominal region so your adominals are leaner at 15%

Where I store more fat is In my adominals causin me to have to lose more fat to see my abs, whereas everything else on me is lean but my abs arnt showing at 15%

Am i making sense?

Thx
    Last edited by DeutschAmerika; 01-21-2013 at 02:51 PM.

My reference to Christian Bale was extreme, but only to make a point! I know I'm not a dietitians, but I've been doing this for 24 years and I can tell you with pure certainty that you're going to be disappointed if you continue cutting at this point. I hope you're not taking this as criticism, because it's my opinion along with others here that you just don't have the overall development yet to pull off a massive cut. You can take it for what it's worth...

I uploaded 3 more pictures! Check em out bros

Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking great man! Arms look huge!

10% BF is going to be hard as hell... But with proper diet and training like an animal im sure you will pull it off!

Originally Posted by Milzey1992 View Post
    Looking great man! Arms look huge!

10% BF is going to be hard as hell... But with proper diet and training like an animal im sure you will pull it off!

Thank you man! I appreciate it

Repped you bro

I was forsure, the way my physique is now that i would have a 4-6 pack and be very lean at 160lbs @8-10%. Being athletic my entire life i would think i had a good base to cut too. Some guys have 6 pack abs and decent build without even dieting or lifting a single weight.

I really just feel like i have fat covering my 6 pack and once thats gone i will have a 6 pack. Usually that is the last place for your body to get rid of. Fight club brad pitt looked like he never really lifted a whole lot, just average build with a lean bf%.

Appreciate everyones input though very much