Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User iwrestlebears22's Avatar
    iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwrestlebears22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job, keeps me inspired. I can't wait to be 200lbs.

DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got excited for the new superman movie trailer! Still around 234 pounds. Going to push it a little higher before I take my bodyfat down for the summer, staying motivated!
    Attached Images
    my artwork www.erictranconcepts.com
    "Those who can see the invisible, can achieve the imposible."

230-240 lbs 6'2"

Still no superstar NeverGiveUp87's Avatar
    NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not natural.

Also, I'd check my blood pressure if I were you...you're really red compared to the before pic (from all the celltech you're taking).
    Last edited by NeverGiveUp87; 02-10-2013 at 05:54 AM.
    Oxbridge PhD crew

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great job bro, you remind me of my favourite NATURAL bodybuilder Jason huh.

KEEP IT NATURAL.
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Donfro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post
    Great job bro, you remind me of my favourite NATURAL bodybuilder Jason huh.

KEEP IT NATURAL.
    Jason really has mastered the timing of the anabolic window.

I do wonder if he abuses branch chain amino acids, but Jason is a follower of the natural lifestyle, so I doubt it.

PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10) PresidentCole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DPHSeric View Post
    I'm new here and I really get a lot of motivation from you guys. I've been following a lot of the posts on here for years and it helped keep me going, so thank you. Many of my pictures are in my profile gallery but here's one that hopefully can motivate anyone here who's pretty skinny and can't foresee themselves getting big yet.

I was pretty skinny for being 6'2". I was basically just skateboarding all day and barely eating, and when I did eat, it was pretty much garbage food. I broke my ankle skateboarding one day, and was stuck doing nothing for a few months at home and had to take a semester off as well, so when I got back to school I decided that maybe I should do a little weight training so that I'm not so fragile. I guess the biggest motivation for us all is when we start to see the first sign of any progress. You know, that first time you see abs, or the first time you get a good pump and you notice a couple veins coming through, stepping on the scale and seeing the numbers go in the direction you want them to... That's usually enough to keep us hooked and that's why we are all passionate about what we do here.
    Most importantly, setting goals is the key. You can't just say "I want to be jacked" or "I want to be shredded" and that's it. You have to set little goals to keep you improving yourself. "I want to be 200 pounds by next year", "I want to add 50 pounds to my max deadlift by summer", those are all reasonable goal statements that can be achieved and upon doing so, setting the new standard for yourself and by then, your body already changed drastically for the better.

Thanks for reading, stay motivated guys
    DAAAAMN! This just upped my motivation brah.

gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DPHSeric View Post
    Got excited for the new superman movie trailer! Still around 234 pounds. Going to push it a little higher before I take my bodyfat down for the summer, staying motivated!
    negged for *******ry

A kid raised by the Misc. bigbindi's Avatar
    bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbindi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn dude, keep up the good work

MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NeverGiveUp87 View Post
    Not natural.

Also, I'd check my blood pressure if I were you...you're really red compared to the before pic (from all the celltech you're taking).
    This.. Props for your transformation but you shouldn't claim natural when you clearly aren't. It gives false hope to a lot of skinny kids. Why not just say "7 years of lifting"?

Not taking anything away from your achievements just don't see the need to lie when no one is asking.
    "Today’s bodybuilders are carrying too much muscle for their frames, which distorts and obscures the natural lines of the body. Why these men would aspire to deform themselves at such tremendous sacrifice is incomprehensible."

-Steeve Reeves

DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MeatFalafel View Post
    This.. Props for your transformation but you shouldn't claim natural when you clearly aren't. It gives false hope to a lot of skinny kids. Why not just say "7 years of lifting"?

Not taking anything away from your achievements just don't see the need to lie when no one is asking.
    I usually state natural because I feel like if I wasn't, it would have taken me half if not a quarter of the time it took to gain 50 pounds of muscle. 7 years 50 pounds... seems legit to me. It's actually not the most I could have gained considering some people can gain up to 10 pounds of muscle a year. Given the fact that I started without training legs properly, bad form and a girlfriend, that was like a year that wasn't optimized in the gym.

Originally Posted by bigbindi View Post
    damn dude, keep up the good work
    Thanks man

Originally Posted by gilesmiles1 View Post
    negged for *******ry
    So lets see, you give negs for me excited for superman? Or do you give negs to people you suspect as being homosexual. If either the case, you are a hater regardless and no one should even want your rep points.

Originally Posted by PresidentCole View Post
    DAAAAMN! This just upped my motivation brah.
    Keep it up. Look for a steady 5 pounds of muscle a year and you'll be there before you realize.

Not natural.

I checked my blood pressure. I should say my doctor checks it every time I go for a physical. He said everything is perfect and even he doesn't suspect me of taking steroids. Maybe my tone looks red because I'm in the middle of a set? I'm actually quite pale when I'm not tan.

I really don't mind the hate it just gives more motivation to me. I just want to say this: I don't compete and I don't have anything to gain by wasting money on roids. I don't stick to any particular post workout protein more than when I run out of the bottle, and most of the time my preworkout is caffeine. Come to think of it, most of my post workouts have been straight up salmon and tuna. So yeah, I don't have anything to hide. I do know that when I'm in the gym, my goal is to leave knowing that no one else worked harder than I did that night.

230-240 lbs 6'2"

Registered User Trapsandtattoos's Avatar
    Trapsandtattoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your aren't red face at the gym, you're either wearing foundation, or you aren't there to work, and are there to find you a power top. Either way, bitchassness.

KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeenBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Respect.

Originally Posted by Trapsandtattoos View Post
    If your aren't red face at the gym, you're either wearing foundation, or you aren't there to work, and are there to find you a power top. Either way, bitchassness.
    This. And thanks

Originally Posted by KeenBaller View Post
    Respect.
    Thank you

230-240 lbs 6'2"

art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    respect, man

FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome man! Keep up the good work.
    Just kidding...but seriously.

Does dips in the handicapped stall to get a pump crew

"You don't stop working out, no matter what. It doesn't matter what your job is." - Arnold

"College aged girls are probably the most disgusting stage of human life besides being a sh!t covered infant. Just absolute dick wreckers and immoral skanks everywhere"

peatar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What an inspiration man... just a question. What is the highest BF you have gotten to while bulking?

Originally Posted by peatar View Post
    What an inspiration man... just a question. What is the highest BF you have gotten to while bulking?
    Thanks friend. Umm, hmm that's a good question, I rarely use the calipers to measure my body fat during bulking (for 2 reasons: I'm not a competitor and also I'm afraid to see how fat i am haha) But just guessing I would say roughly 15%. I guess I still can see my top 4 abs fairly well at my heaviest, but my fat accumulates around the thighs and lower back first anyway. I bulk very clean by the way and another thing to note is that I've been on a pescatarian diet for over 8 years. That's longer than I've been in the gym. So clean bulk + no red meats = hard to put on high amounts of fat.

Originally Posted by FutureTrunks View Post
    Awesome man! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man. I hope you become trunks in the future

Originally Posted by art29 View Post
    respect, man
    thanks!

230-240 lbs 6'2"

Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not natural.
    the truth shall set u free

MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Crazy results brother, Congrats.

Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just a thought: So everyone on this site that has an above average body is clearly juicing? The pictures taken are with a good pump, good lighting, and probably carb up to the max. Is it so unbelievable that he looks like that after seven years? I'm just asking btw.

I look like I do at 4 years of training and I'm completely natural. I don't even use supplements because I think they are risky. My body is consider very good by many. In 3 more years I want to reach my target of 200 at 10% body fat. I'm at 192 at 10% right now. Am I a disillusion idiot?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Scruffy77 View Post
    the truth shall set u free
    right?

Originally Posted by MattyRange View Post
    Crazy results brother, Congrats.
    thank you friend. I'm never satisfied

Originally Posted by Considereth View Post
    Just a thought: So everyone on this site that has an above average body is clearly juicing? The pictures taken are with a good pump, good lighting, and probably carb up to the max. Is it so unbelievable that he looks like that after seven years? I'm just asking btw.

I look like I do at 4 years of training and I'm completely natural. I don't even use supplements because I think they are risky. My body is consider very good by many. In 3 more years I want to reach my target of 200 at 10% body fat. I'm at 192 at 10% right now. Am I a disillusion idiot?

Thanks.
    Thanks for the defense, but people can think what they want. I'm proud of what I did without steroids, and I'm not knocking anyone who does do it, it's their choice but just the fact that people accuse me of it on a daily basis is pat on the back to me. Keep up your quest, you'll get to 200 pounds and you'll want more.

230-240 lbs 6'2"

ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridethektrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy chit, forever mirin

Originally Posted by ridethektrain View Post
    Holy chit, forever mirin
    thank you bro. Keep working hard.

I got a new photo of my quads progress. I always neglected legs in my first few years bodybuilding because I wanted to wear skinny jeans (i know it's lame but I was really big into the skate scene) and eventually I realized that my upper body would never progress past a certain point unless I workout my whole body hard.
    Attached Images

230-240 lbs 6'2"

gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabycool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good choice bro. Btw keep up the hard work. You look beast. I love looking at posts like this. They truly motivate me to get big! Once again, gj bro
    Lil Chubby's road to Massiveness log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165590921
    We're all gonna make it brethren
    5'3.5" crew
    "I wasnt sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two. It was as though the only thing holding my body together was my one burning desire to be better then Kakarott." -My role model, Vegeta