Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mike Chang (Sixpackshortcut guy) "Afterburn Fuel" pwo review

Mike Chang gave away 3 samples of his personal preworkout ''Afterburn Fuel'' to the first 50 people to sign up and I was lucky enough to be one of those 50 people. Heres my review on it.

Alright just got back from the gym, wasn't able to take the afterburn fuel yesterday so I took it today. Here's my review of Mike Chang's Afterburn Fuel

Taste - 9/10 This preworkout tastes great, mixes well. I had the fruit punch kind and it had a great fruit punch taste with a hint of lemonade almost.

Pump - 2/10 Could not even notice a difference in pump so if you're looking for pump, don't get this pre workout.

Energy - 5/10 I felt a ton of energy in the beginning when the pre first kicked it but it all went downhill from there..

I've taken C4, no-explode and assault but none of them effected me so negatively like this did. Within my first few sets my heart beat was crazy, I felt like I was gonna throw up and was just not enjoying the gym like I always do. My buddy took the pre workout with me so we could both sample it and get more opinions but he had the same negative effects. I would not recommend this product to a friend at least the way it effected me. It could've been because I took it on a very empty stomach or because I'm still young and it was too powerful for me but I did not like it one bit besides for taste. Today was supposed to be my legs/shoulders day and I had to cut my workout short because I just couldn't continue, I felt like chit. Maybe you guys will have a different result but for me this is no good. It didn't do too well on my stomach either, had to go use the restroom mid workout which is always the worst.

Thats my review on Mike Chang's Afterburn fuel pre workout. Respond with any comments and reps are appreciated.

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The product looks like crap so your unfavorable review is not unexpected. There is a separate review forum for reviews though.

apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apok37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Terrimonas View Post
    The product looks like crap so your unfavorable review is not unexpected. There is a separate review forum for reviews though.
    yeah I'm realizing that now, I don't to double post a crapload so I'll just leave that here and know for next time.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I heard sixpackshortcuts and automatically smh'd.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I heard sixpackshortcuts and automatically smh'd.
    I got the pwo for free so I figured why not give it a shot. May as well tell everyone how chitty it is

syahzack91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hai...
    could you share the workout video dvd by mike chang that you get from buying afterburn fuel please???

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by syahzack91 View Post
    hai...
    could you share the workout video dvd by mike chang that you get from buying afterburn fuel please???
    ^ Smh.
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

hai...
    I said I got the samples for free off some video, and I'm sure the video isn't good hahah. So to answer your question, no I don't have the DVD.

syahzack91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by apok37 View Post
    I said I got the samples for free off some video, and I'm sure the video isn't good hahah. So to answer your question, no I don't have the DVD.
    oh, so the 50 people that get free doesn't get the workout and how to eat dvd for free??
    ok thnx...

stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh, so the 50 people that get free doesn't get the workout and how to eat dvd for free??
    ok thnx...
    Lol I'm sure nobody eats the dvd. Look online, you'll probably find it somewhere. Or better yet, go to the workouts section of Bodybuilding.

Just to add, sixpackabsshortcuts (or whatever) guy makes me truly ashamed of being Asian.

anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anssari1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

afterburn

I'm gonna try it ... this will be my first time using a pre-workout

spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just to add, sixpackabsshortcuts (or whatever) guy makes me truly ashamed of being Asian.
    I was wondering what your specific gripe against SixPackShortCuts is? I actually have the program, along with the Insane Home Fat loss, and I've been using it for close to a year and I've literally never looked better. I know that the program is kind of a P90X / Insanity ripoff, and the guy can be skeezy in his sales pitches, but I really dig the short HIIT programs coupled with the simple weight training. (Though I would never ever buy his supplements).

I'm just curious if you or anyone else thinks there are better programs out there? For me, this totally beats any outrageous personal training expense and time (I spent less than $100 total, and I've been using the program religiously for the last year). Not for everyone, but's been working great for me. (And don't see how his being Asian has to do with anything. That would be like me saying that Donald Trump makes me ashamed to be white. Well, actually... maybe that's true. lol)

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spikehead42 View Post
    I was wondering what your specific gripe against SixPackShortCuts is? I actually have the program, along with the Insane Home Fat loss, and I've been using it for close to a year and I've literally never looked better. I know that the program is kind of a P90X / Insanity ripoff, and the guy can be skeezy in his sales pitches, but I really dig the short HIIT programs coupled with the simple weight training. (Though I would never ever buy his supplements).

I'm just curious if you or anyone else thinks there are better programs out there? For me, this totally beats any outrageous personal training expense and time (I spent less than $100 total, and I've been using the program religiously for the last year). Not for everyone, but's been working great for me. (And don't see how his being Asian has to do with anything. That would be like me saying that Donald Trump makes me ashamed to be white. Well, actually... maybe that's true. lol)
    Donald trump is the man brah

Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gaiinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Couldnt expected any product this clown puts out to be anything worth using
    1RM's: Starting (09/01/13) / Current Estimated 1RM (10/16/13) / Short Term Goal (?)

OHP: 115 / 130 / 135x5
    Bench: 210 / 210 / 225x5
    Squat: 250 / 265 / 315x5
    Deadlift: 305x1 / ? / 405x1

LOG: Contolled Labs Green MAG Watermelon http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157134843&p=1137989773#post1137989773

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude was a beast on the tennis court though.

spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikehead42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gaiinz View Post
    Couldnt expected any product this clown puts out to be anything worth using
    Donald Trump? I agree.

Seriously, not a single one of you has answered a damned thing.

1) You're assuming that the Beach Body programs are great.
    2) Does the idea of shortcuts to abs not ring any alarm bells?
    3) At least Donald Trump doesn't try to hide his questionable agendas.
    4) Have you never watched any of Mike Chang's videos?

1) You're assuming that the Beach Body programs are great.
    2) Does the idea of shortcuts to abs not ring any alarm bells?
    3) At least Donald Trump doesn't try to hide his questionable agendas.
    4) Have you never watched any of Mike Chang's videos?
    1. What the heck is a Beach Body program? Have no idea to what you're referring.
    2. As I stated, I used this program, and my abs are now quite visible when they weren't before. So... your point is... ?
    3. A. Never said Trump hid his questionable agendas. My point was that he is an arrogant SOB who often claims things that are untrue, and is generally just an as*hole.
    3. B. What about Mike Chang's advice is questionable or untrue? As I keep saying, so far it's working for me. Was genuinely curious what was harmful about it, or what is a better alternative.
    4. As I stated, I have not only watched, but also used the videos for about a year, and they've been great workouts for me. Far better than anything I've done up until now, and I'm seeing very visible results (and so is everyone who knows me - personal trainers included!)

It doesn't seem like you even read my question. Is anyone on this forum willing or even capable of giving decent advice? I specifically joined to participate in a community of what I assumed were informed fitness users, but I gotta be honest, right now I'm just seeing a lot of b.s.

1. What the heck is a Beach Body program? Have no idea to what you're referring.
    2. As I stated, I used this program, and my abs are now quite visible when they weren't before. So... your point is... ?
    3. A. Never said Trump hid his questionable agendas. My point was that he is an arrogant SOB who often claims things that are untrue, and is generally just an as*hole.
    3. B. What about Mike Chang's advice is questionable or untrue? As I keep saying, so far it's working for me. Was genuinely curious what was harmful about it, or what is a better alternative.
    4. As I stated, I have not only watched, but also used the videos for about a year, and they've been great workouts for me. Far better than anything I've done up until now, and I'm seeing very visible results (and so is everyone who knows me - personal trainers included!)

It doesn't seem like you even read my question. Is anyone on this forum willing or even capable of giving decent advice? I specifically joined to participate in a community of what I assumed were informed fitness users, but I gotta be honest, right now I'm just seeing a lot of b.s.
    Sounds like you're on this board to pimp Mike Chang.

You can get abs using regular crunches and diet. There's no secret magic shortcut to abs. The fact that you are coming on here suggesting that there is a secret to abs is ludicrous and makes the rest of your post meaningless.

As for not knowing what Beach Body is, they make P90x and Insanity. Those products pimp Beach Body all over the place.

Lastly, how do you trust Mike Chang when the guy have been a big proponent for "you don't need supplements! Not even protein powder!" yet now has his own supplement line? Hypocritical much?

You can get abs using regular crunches and diet. There's no secret magic shortcut to abs. The fact that you are coming on here suggesting that there is a secret to abs is ludicrous and makes the rest of your post meaningless.

As for not knowing what Beach Body is, they make P90x and Insanity. Those products pimp Beach Body all over the place.

Lastly, how do you trust Mike Chang when the guy have been a big proponent for "you don't need supplements! Not even protein powder!" yet now has his own supplement line? Hypocritical much?
    I'm not pimping for Mike Chang. I know he's a hypocrite when he says you don't need supplements and then sells some (which I why I don't buy his supplements, or most peoples'). I don't even buy his programs anymore - I only did the one time, and have been using it for the last year.

And again, please respond to what I wrote, not what you *think* I wrote. I *never* said there is a "secret" to getting abs. It is definitely diet and exercise - however, saying to do crunches alone is an incredibly dubious claim! That's usually the least important workout for getting any kind of abs. You need to lose body fat, and that comes with a fully rounded exercise program, including weight and core training. You can cut down your calorie intake and do all the crunches in the world and you won't necessarily see any abs, until you start actually losing body fat.

My point with the HIIT workouts is you get much *faster* results, in far less time. This is proven. There have been entire scientific studies devoted to it, and written about in the New York Times, not just some sleazy home fitness programs. As I keep saying, I've gotten better results working out 20 minutes a day in my bedroom than I ever did going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week for hours at a time, which I did for years with only minor results. I also look better now, and while I'm overall eating less food, I almost never watch what I actually eat.

For me, having these home programs beats the hell out of personal trainers who had me do most of the same stuff, and charged upwards of $80 an hour! Who's the worse con artist in that scenario, Mike Chang or your local Meathead trainer?

And since you're not actually commenting at all on the content of SPS, or P90X, or Insanity, or *anything* other than saying they're a waste of time, I can only conclude you haven't watched a single actual video from these programs to even be able to comment on the actual exercises or programs.

Sorry I wasted my time.

I'm not pimping for Mike Chang. I know he's a hypocrite when he says you don't need supplements and then sells some (which I why I don't buy his supplements, or most peoples'). I don't even buy his programs anymore - I only did the one time, and have been using it for the last year.

And again, please respond to what I wrote, not what you *think* I wrote. I *never* said there is a "secret" to getting abs. It is definitely diet and exercise - however, saying to do crunches alone is an incredibly dubious claim! That's usually the least important workout for getting any kind of abs. You need to lose body fat, and that comes with a fully rounded exercise program, including weight and core training. You can cut down your calorie intake and do all the crunches in the world and you won't necessarily see any abs, until you start actually losing body fat.

My point with the HIIT workouts is you get much *faster* results, in far less time. This is proven. There have been entire scientific studies devoted to it, and written about in the New York Times, not just some sleazy home fitness programs. As I keep saying, I've gotten better results working out 20 minutes a day in my bedroom than I ever did going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week for hours at a time, which I did for years with only minor results. I also look better now, and while I'm overall eating less food, I almost never watch what I actually eat.

For me, having these home programs beats the hell out of personal trainers who had me do most of the same stuff, and charged upwards of $80 an hour! Who's the worse con artist in that scenario, Mike Chang or your local Meathead trainer?

And since you're not actually commenting at all on the content of SPS, or P90X, or Insanity, or *anything* other than saying they're a waste of time, I can only conclude you haven't watched a single actual video from these programs to even be able to comment on the actual exercises or programs.

Sorry I wasted my time.
    I stopped reading after you stating that my statement of doing crunches is dubious. LoL. That's basically what I did and my abs are basically overdeveloped. So I don't know what other nonsense you are rambling on about nor am I going to respond or read whatever the heck it is that you are spewing.

I mean, it's obvious at this point that you actually believe there's some sort of secret sauce to getting abs. LoL.

HIIT also doesn't get you faster results. LoL. It's the laws of thermodynamics, calories in vs calories out. Didn't you learn that at least from Mike Chang? I mean, you bought his program, he must have explained the basic principle of calories in vs calories out. Lol.

iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ps when he asked if you ever watched his videos he meant the slew of youtube videos, noy some workout program DVD. And getting better results than lifting? Then you had no clue what you were doing in a weight room. The difference is and was a structured program vs you haphazardly moving weights in no set ideal or pattern.

Originally Posted by iamjeffrey View Post
    Ps when he asked if you ever watched his videos he meant the slew of youtube videos, noy some workout program DVD. And getting better results than lifting? Then you had no clue what you were doing in a weight room. The difference is and was a structured program vs you haphazardly moving weights in no set ideal or pattern.
    Who are you directing this comment at? It's clear that I've actually watched Chang's YouTube videos, that's how I've come to the conclusion that the guy is all marketing and not much in terms of quality education.

As for structured routines, lol. Learning your muscle groups and learning the exercises is far superior than haphazardly following a set routine. Set routines gets you into the mind set that if you follow some special formula, you will make great gainz. This is not educating the individual at all. It conditions the individual into thinking there's some sort of secret formula to all of this exercising. That's a very bad thing to condition one into believing.

rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Pimping mike Chang. Ha!! Classic.

Originally Posted by rdwire88 View Post
    Pimping mike Chang. Ha!! Classic.
    I mean, how can anyone take a guy that puts this out seriously?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7YOSl4UkTU

Makes me embarrassed to be Asian. Seriously. I'm sure that the guy makes truckloads of money though.

lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I stopped reading after you stating that my statement of doing crunches is dubious. LoL. That's basically what I did and my abs are basically overdeveloped. So I don't know what other nonsense you are rambling on about nor am I going to respond or read whatever the heck it is that you are spewing.

I mean, it's obvious at this point that you actually believe there's some sort of secret sauce to getting abs. LoL.

HIIT also doesn't get you faster results. LoL. It's the laws of thermodynamics, calories in vs calories out. Didn't you learn that at least from Mike Chang? I mean, you bought his program, he must have explained the basic principle of calories in vs calories out. Lol.
    Dude, YOU are making ME ashamed of being asian. The fact that you are willfully ignorant and put words in someone else's mouth without listening to what they're saying just makes you sound like that kid everyone tries to avoid. I'm not a supporter of Mike Chang, just common decency.

Originally Posted by lumpor View Post
    Dude, YOU are making ME ashamed of being asian. The fact that you are willfully ignorant and put words in someone else's mouth without listening to what they're saying just makes you sound like that kid everyone tries to avoid. I'm not a supporter of Mike Chang, just common decency.
    Common decency has no place in this discussion. Mike Chang pimps bad products, pimps "advice" which are mostly regurgitated fitness magazine nonsense, and provides videos with "science" which are woefully outdated speaks volumes about how much nonsense his product line is.

The fact that you are trying to school me on what Mike Chang is and is not and that you are suggesting that I should be more kind when speaking about Mike Chang based on "decency" makes me even more embarrassed to be Asian now because we have a Mike Chang and now we have you. Smh.

I mean, did you not learn anything since you asked about dancing with weights to gain size? Smh x 3.

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mean, how can anyone take a guy that puts this out seriously?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7YOSl4UkTU

Makes me embarrassed to be Asian. Seriously. I'm sure that the guy makes truckloads of money though.
    5 seconds into vid it says watch this short 1 minute video. Look at length of vid, 4:45. Liars!!!

lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumpor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Common decency has no place in this discussion. Mike Chang pimps bad products, pimps "advice" which are mostly regurgitated fitness magazine nonsense, and provides videos with "science" which are woefully outdated speaks volumes about how much nonsense his product line is.

The fact that you are trying to school me on what Mike Chang is and is not and that you are suggesting that I should be more kind when speaking about Mike Chang based on "decency" makes me even more embarrassed to be Asian now because we have a Mike Chang and now we have you. Smh.

I mean, did you not learn anything since you asked about dancing with weights to gain size? Smh x 3.
    I wrote the last sentence to make it clear that I'm not talking about Mike Chang, I don't give a **** about him. I'm talking about how you don't listen to what people are saying/writing. Whatever, pointless in trying to continue.