Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Week 11, Day 3 Recap

Good ol' Wednesday. Started and ended pretty well, however, I must admit I'm dragging at the moment. Taking it all day to day at this point and just making sure I've got enough "umph" for at least a 3-4 hour tri"umph" at the gym to get in whatever lifting I have and the glorious cardio. Today was just cardio and I worked on the midsection a little, trying out some of those 6 core exercises on the front page of BB.com I saw this AM whilst devouring meal one.

I can hardly believe this whole thing is coming to an end. I miss posting my videos and keeping up to date like at the beginning, but I must say the trade off has been pretty darn impressive so far. That time has been spent into planning and preparing menus and foods, focusing on that mind-muscle connection when lifting, taking that steady state cardio to the max, practicing poses in front of wall-spanning mirrors, and getting serious, much needed rest to recover. I hope you guys don't think I've forgotten ya, as you're all still a big reason that I keep pushing myself. I'm so proud of all of you!!! Look at how far we've come, Everybody! It's so exciting!!! It ain't been easy, but I know I don't have to tell you all that. But, like I said a long time ago in one of these posts, Nov. 5th is gonna be here whether we've put in the work or not, so we may as well do it to it. Keep those chins up, those weights heavy, those negatives good, slow and controlled with awesome form, and annihilate this challenge!! Whatever you've got left, find some more and hunker down and don't let up! We've almost got it, we've ALMOST done it. But just almost. 12...days....left.......

Here's what I did today:

Cardio **My average heart rate was a little high for both sessions, but I really loved that sweat beading off of me.
    120 minutes on the Precor Treadmill
    1st 60 minutes @ 7 to 7.5 incline and 3.7 mph with an average heart rate of 136 bpm
    2nd 60 minutes @ 7.5 to 8.5 incline and 3.5 to 3.7 mph with an average heart rate of 136 bpm

Core
    1 set of 50 reps of crunches
    3 sets of 20 reps of hip lifts
    1 set of 20 side to sides (right to left then back again as one full rep) with a 25 lbs. kettlebell
    2 sets of 20 reps of Good Mornings with a 35 lbs. plate over my shoulders
    2 sets of 15 reps of side bends with 25 lbs. kettlebell, each side
    1 set of 10 reps of One-armed kettlebell floor press (just trying it out) with a 15 lbs. kettlebell, each side

And as I mentioned in last night's post, I'm just keeping the diet the same with more fish and less other protein sources, so I'm following yesterday's meal plan for today, tomorrow, and Friday since those are my low carb days. I like to keep it simple.

Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    11 more days! C'mon, Y'all! Get up and get going, lift it, get those legs moving, and keep that diet strict and clean! We've come too far to let up now! It's not too late to still finish as strong as ya can. I'm about to hit it after I get my food down and settled. Chest and triceps today with 120 minutes of cardio. Awww yissssss!

Yes, I have a chick crush on DLB. She's hardcore UH-mazing! Gets me motivated, what about you?

Do your best, and forget the rest!!

Week 11, Day 4 Recap

[sings to the tune of Kings of Leon's "Sex on Fire"] My chest was on fire! lol Pretty much sums up my workout today. Felt pretty awesome. LOVE CHEST & TRICEPS DAY! I didn't do anything hardcore, but if I should have ever attempted a push up on camera, I wish I had done it today because my arms felt noodle-y. lol I did an hour of cardio first, headed to the locker room and fueled up for the lifting and second part of the cardio, then just went right to work. No issues regarding the workout, cardio, or diet for today other than I was really, really tired this afternoon. I did indulge in a nap. The energy the last two days has been lacking. That's sad as I took my last pack of Cuts today. Yikes! I'll make it. Reckon I'll write up my reviews and get those up soon. Until then, here's my day today. I hope you all had a most splendid day! Again, with the nutrition part, just a reminder, I'm still following the plan I made up on Tuesday since I'm still on a low carb day, so that image is on Tuesday's post if ya are curious or what have ya.

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - Hellraiser Session III: Chest and Triceps

Decline bench press
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps bar only
    1st Set: 8+6 bar + 10 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 bar + 10 lbs.
    *Determined to kill the DBP this week I did it first and was able to hold my own for my usual weight for both sets this week.

Incline bench press
    1st Set: 8+6 bar + 5 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+4 bar + 5 lbs.
    3rd Set:8+6 bar only
    *I got in one full set at my increased weight of last week, then I could only muster up enough for 4 negatives on the second set so I had to drop it down to the bar only to complete a full 3rd set.

Flat bench press
    1st Set: 8+6 bar + 10 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+5 bar + 5 lbs.
    *No need for a 3rd full set since I was able to bust out two full sets, although I still had to drop down on the second set to do it.

Seated KB triceps extension
    Warm up: None
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 25 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 25 lbs.
    *No going up on this one this week; felt good right here.

BB skull crushers
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 20 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 25 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 20 lbs.
    *I attempted the 25 lbs. kettlebell and I was able to eep out the first set, skull intact barely, so I decided not to overdo it and went back down to something more safe.

Cardio
    120 minutes of cardio:
    1st 60 minutes @ an incline of 7 to 8.5 & a speed of 3.5 to 3.7 mph with an average heart rate of 132 bpm
    2nd 60 minutes at an incline of 5 to 8 and a speed of 3.5 to 3.8 with an average heart rate of 127 bpm

Week 11, Day 5 Recap

Well, it started out awesome enough. I was pumped and ready, despite a terrible night's sleep. Just couldn't turn my mind off and I finished off my water for the day later than I usually do so that didn't help. haha I did use my pre workout as usual, only I was relying pretty heavily on it since I took my last Cuts yesterday. I must admit, I noticed a difference. lol Low carbs - no Cuts + 2 hours of cardio and a 50ish minute lifting session = one pooped chick. hahaha But I made the most of it. After the first hour of cardio I was already dragging. Weights remained the same on all of my exercises today except for the standing calf raises. I upped that one by 5 lbs. The only other one that I thought about going up on was the BB shrugs. The seated row was the super star today as usual. I love the burn I get with that. The T bar row was a struggle with the low energy, but I held my own and got it done. Here's what I did today.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hellraiser Session IV: Back, Traps, Delts, & Calves
    Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 75 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 75 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 75 lbs.
    *Rough today. ROM was a bit to be desired for, but I made the effort and burned up my lats right off with this one.

Seated Row
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 70 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 70 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 70 lbs.
    *Again, love the seated row. Burns deep and I like to hold it on that last negative and count nice and slow. However, today was brutal with the low energy.

T-bar Row
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps 45 lbs. plus bar
    1st Set: 8+6 bar + 50 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ bar + 50 lbs.
    *Stayed the same

BB Shrug
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 60 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 60 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 60 lbs.
    *No change this week for this one, but I may try to up it for the final session next week.

Rear Delt Raise
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 10 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 10 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 10 lbs.
    *No change.

Seated Calf Raise
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 95 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 95 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 95 lbs.
    *Dropped this one. Both of the calf raises exacerbated the pain on the top of my feet, and I did this one second today so…

Standing Calf Raises
    Warm up: None
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 95 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 95 lbs.
    *I did this guy first and went up 5 lbs., although the tops of my feet are acting up again so it was a bit painful.

Cardio
    120 minutes of cardio (60 minutes before and 60 minutes after lifting) I did the first session on my trusty Precor treadmill, then someone was on it when I went back for round 2 so I used the Lifestyle Elliptical. I may use it from now on as it seems to be easier on my feet.
    1st 60 minutes at 8 incline and speed of 3.6 mph with an average heart rate of 136 bpm
    2nd 60 minutes at variable level of resistance that fluctuated automatically to keep me at my target HR that I entered as 125 bpm and speed of 3.8 to 10.0 mph with an average heart rate of 129 bpm for the session

Today was my last low carb day, and I am so super excited for those 25 extra grams tomorrow. lol Also, I may like fish after this is over, but I am very much looking forward to that single patty cheeseburger tomorrow. But, my nutrition has been the same since Tuesday. I'm being as meticulous and simple as possible.

10 more days, Folks! Hold on, we're just about done! I hope you all had a great day today, and I hope you're ready for this weekend. We're in the home stretch! You all better be proud of yourselves! You deserve to be! I know I'm proud of you! Now finish strong!

I think of GOB on Arrested Development every time I hear this song. haha But I still think it's fitting for our final days in Hell. lol Let the countdown begin!

Some random pics of my adventure through Hell

When your second home nearly becomes your first, you have to be prepared.

Lots of oatmeal and protein has been consumed along the way. lol

FINALLY some pics from my holiday

So, I had no idea what this thing really was, let alone how to use it. The only thing I knew to do with it was take a picture of it. haha

The rest of the facility.

The hours were 7 A to 10 P. I usually just got up in the AM while Wes was still asleep. lol

While there, we did breakfast at the hotel before heading out. Egg whites and steak. I gave the toast and potatoes to Wes. Oh, I did have black coffee as well.

In between sets...

...just checking out and showing off the body HRT has forged. lol

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow! I seen some GUNS and abs in those pics! Way to go!! You have made some serious changes my friend!!

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very impressive girl! You've made some serious changes here! Keep it up! One week left! I don't know about you, I've gotten in such a routine posting and doing videos, I don't know what I'll do with myself when we don't lol.
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Wow! I seen some GUNS and abs in those pics! Way to go!! You have made some serious changes my friend!!
    Thanks, Matt! You know yourself this stuff works. I'm still in awe myself. Just so excited at the changes. haha I miss you and Shelly already!!! I hope you two are doing well and I look forward to your all's return.

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    Very impressive girl! You've made some serious changes here! Keep it up! One week left! I don't know about you, I've gotten in such a routine posting and doing videos, I don't know what I'll do with myself when we don't lol.
    Thank you, Brad! It's been an experience for sure, and I am right there with you. For the last nearly 3 months, HRT has been my life. lol It's went with me on weekend OOT trips to my vacation, to just normal everyday life. I'm going to be lost without spending 3-4 hours in the gym everyday, checking in, editing videos, and posing. I haven't had Taco Bell since August 11th. What's both awesome and sad is that I really kinda don't even miss it. Yeah, I'm not going to know what to do with myself. 9 more days! Let's do this!

Nine days remain in the contest. It's so bittersweet. Today I'm heading into the gym to knock out some cardio and work the ol' midsection a bit. Then it's back home to prepare my burger. Mmmmmm. I still have a bunch of stuff to work on and get taken care of, posing and reviews to write and what not. But, one thing at a time. Letting my brekkie settle, then it's out the door and to my treadmill. haha I hope you all have a great Saturday! Keep it heavy, hard, and tight, Ya'll! We're winding down.

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are still doing great. Almost there.

Originally Posted by russ d View Post
    You are still doing great. Almost there.
    Thank you, Russ! Gotta finish strong.

Week 11, Day 6 Recap

Phew! I thought I was dragging yesterday, until I got to today. lol I was dragging today, Ya'll. Felt pretty good, but the energy just wasn't there. I did 120 minutes of cardio and some light abs, as I'll do abs again tomorrow to break up the cardio again. Diet was pretty good. I was really, really hungry today so I while I was trying to savor my burger, I pretty much devoured it. haha Day 2 of no Cuts and I really can tell a difference. I'll be putting that into the review as well. I'm planning on knocking that out tomorrow since I didn't get to it today. Got a lot done, but still have tons to do. But, here's what today looked like for me.

Cardio
    120 minutes
    1st 60 minutes was on the Lifestyle Fitness Elliptical - again, the resistance level adjusted automatically to keep me at the target heart range which I set for 125. I came out at 128 bpm, so not bad for feeling so low on energy.
    2nd 60 minutes on the Precor Treadmill at an incline of 8 at a speed of 3.6 with an average heart rate of 128 bpm which surprised me since usually the second 60 is just a struggle. haha

Core
    2 sets of 20 Good Mornings with a 35 lbs. plate
    1 set of 15 side bends with 35 lbs. plate, each side
    3 sets of 30 reps hip lifts
    3 sets of 30 reps crunches
    1 set of 20 side to sides with a 35 lbs. plate

Nutrition

So, made it through another day. Tomorrow is my high carb day and the last day of Week 11. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole thing being nearly over. Definitely no time for excuses or being tired or slipping up at this point. At the same time, one sure the heck ain't gonna make up in a week what should have been happening for these last 11 weeks. The body is amazing in how it records everything you do or don't do. So, hang in there Everyone! We've held on for this long, you can hold strong for another week.

Morning, All! Well, last day of Week 11. I don't know about you Folks, but Dude, I'm tired. haha My mind is still running around and all excited, but my body is like, "Shut up and be still Mind!" hahaha Nonetheless, I'll give it all I've got today. Fixing to get some breakfast down then get to work. Keep up the great work, Everyone! As long as you're able to move, you can do something. Don't get discouraged by how much you CAN'T do, and destroy your workout with what you CAN do. Wrap up this week and prepare yourselves to push through with a little more for our last week in Hell! Have a safe, productive, and awesome day, All! See ya in a bit.

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    Morning, All! Well, last day of Week 11. I don't know about you Folks, but Dude, I'm tired. haha My mind is still running around and all excited, but my body is like, "Shut up and be still Mind!" hahaha Nonetheless, I'll give it all I've got today. Fixing to get some breakfast down then get to work. Keep up the great work, Everyone! As long as you're able to move, you can do something. Don't get discouraged by how much you CAN'T do, and destroy your workout with what you CAN do. Wrap up this week and prepare yourselves to push through with a little more for our last week in Hell! Have a safe, productive, and awesome day, All! See ya in a bit.

Your awesome my friend! Keep kicking butt!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Your awesome my friend! Keep kicking butt!
    Much obliged, Garrick! You're pretty swell yourself, Sir. Let's rock and roll!

Week 11, Day 7 Recap

Well, had a fine Sunday. Still feeling the effects of the lack of Cuts. Amazing how the body takes to something and then has to recalibrate itself. Just wish it wasn't so exhausting. lol I got in my cardio, a little more ab work, practiced posing, attempted to locate a suit without side ties to no avail (looks like I'll being searching every last store around for clearance/late season suits, or maybe Dick's has something? We'll find out in a couple days, waiting on payday. lol), and got in a clean diet for the day. All in all, not too shabby. Reckon I'll hit the sheets a little earlier tonight and get to the gym a bit earlier tomorrow, so I can get Wes to snap some photos of me before he goes to work. I did the self timer, but it doesn't allow me much time to get back in position and get focus on my posing. We'll see. Still feeling zapped and run down, but I'm giving whatever I've got at the moment. At least it was good enough to keep it on the upper end of the recommended heartbeat range. Still haven't finished my reviews, but I'm setting aside time tomorrow to finish those and stick'em in my thread after check in and tomorrow's workout. I came home and took a nap today. lol Hopefully the high carbs today will carry over and help me tear up tomorrow. Again, mentally I'm all there and chomping at the bit, but the ol' flesh is trying to be lazy. Anyway, here's what I did today.

Cardio
    120 minutes
    1st 60 minutes on the Lifestyle Fitness Elliptical just as before with the target heart range set up for 125 bpm so the resistance level automatically adjusted and the speed varied. I ended up with an average heart rate of 129 bpm for the session.
    2nd 60 minutes on the Precor Treadmill @ an incline of 6 and a speed of 3.6 with an average heart rate of 127 bpm

Core
    2 sets of 15 reps of side bends with 35 lbs. plate, each side
    2 sets of 20 reps of side to sides with 35 lbs. plate
    4 sets of 30 crunches
    2 sets of 15 reps of Good Mornings with 35 lbs. plate

Diet

I'm looking forward to our last video check ins. Again, it's so bittersweet. I'm truly not going to know what to do with myself since HRT has been my life for the last 3 months. It's gone everywhere with me, whether out of town or on holiday or just every day living. It's gonna be a bit of an adjustment for sure, or perhaps I'll just keep going. Loving it! I hope you all had a fantastic Week 11!

Achuislemochroi’s (JodieWilson) Week 11 Check In (10.22.12 – 10.28.12)

Achuislemochroi’s (JodieWilson) Week 11 Check In (10.22.12 – 10.28.12)

Beginning Weight: 152 lbs.

Last Week’s Weight: 138.8 lbs.

This Week’s Weight: 137.9 lbs. (-.9 lbs. since last week; -14.1 lbs. since starting 08.13.12.)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 120 minutes/6 days

Protein grams you’re eating per day: Target: 175 grams / Actual: 182 grams

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: Target: 25 to 50 to 75 grams / Actual: 21g/46g/71g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: Target: 20 grams / Actual: 20 grams

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): last week: 22.5% this week: 21.5% (-.1 % since last week; -2.7% since starting 08.13.12)

Front and Back Relaxed Pics (sent as PM to me when requested):

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide:
    I thought for sure I’d drop a little more this week since I had a full 6 days of 120 minutes of cardio, but I’ll take what I got. Progress is progress. No real issues with diet or the workouts. Other than that, just feeling a little excited and sad that this whole thing is wrapping up. I would very much appreciate your guidance and/or feedback on next steps to help me attain my goals after this spell in Hell is over, Boss. Please? This has been nothing short of a life-changing experience for me on many levels and I am very grateful that you took a chance on me back in August. Although this contest may be coming to an end, it’s only just the beginning for me. I can’t thank you all enough for your support, encouragement, and inspiration; and without a doubt Tom, I can’t thank you enough for all of your guidance, support, and encouragement. Thanks also to BB.com and Universal for putting all of this together. It's been wild!

Weekly Training Video (2 minute length max):

Weekly Check In Video (3 minute length max):
    Last edited by Achuislemochroi; 10-29-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    11 more days! C'mon, Y'all! Get up and get going, lift it, get those legs moving, and keep that diet strict and clean! We've come too far to let up now! It's not too late to still finish as strong as ya can. I'm about to hit it after I get my food down and settled. Chest and triceps today with 120 minutes of cardio. Awww yissssss!

Yes, I have a chick crush on DLB. She's hardcore UH-mazing! Gets me motivated, what about you?

Do your best, and forget the rest!!
    I LOVE IT!!! Your A Flippin Motivator!!!

Originally Posted by Ripper209 View Post
    I LOVE IT!!! Your A Flippin Motivator!!!
    Thank ya! I've been running low as of late, but I'm getting back to it. I'm so excited to see Everyone's "finished product"! Hope you're hanging tough and still going strong.

Catching up...

Yikes! It's about that time. I've been hit and miss this week, but I'm still alive. I don't know if it was the switch to mainly fish (with the egg whites for breakfast) but my stomach was pretty tore up Tuesday and Wednesday. Yesterday was much better however, and I'll be at last posting recaps for my days this week and my reviews, too. I'm using today as a catch up day as soon as I get in my gym time. Also, I am definitely a little late, but OMGosh! how cool is it seeing the HRT Solo thing on the front page of BB.com? I have to comment on that, too. In any event, I hope you are all still doing super well. I can hardly wait to see the grand reveals of what 12 weeks in Hell has done for us all! Thank you guys for everything that you've done, and I am very proud and honored to have tagged along with you all on our journey through Hell. See you in a few!!

On a side note, with wrapping this up here I've tried to update my FB respectively (I've been MIA there as well for a day or two, meh ---so glad I feel better now. Ugh.) I've had a lot more friends and family inbox me and comment on my progress with HRT as of late. Former high school friends, and even some of my former high school students, asking me how I did it. Again, my sister and my aunt are starting to quit smoking, and my sister and my mom are starting to make more positive changes in their super busy lives by setting aside time and really devoting it to some physical activity, accepting no excuses. I'm so proud of them. I know I've often mentioned that sort of thing in my posts before, and I understand it doesn't really have anything to do with the HRT program itself directly. But indirectly, it's just another thing that I really got out of this program. Myself, being inspired by the likes of DLB and Jen Rankin and Jamie Middleton, hoping to one day be able to have that sort of inspirational prowess myself. I have a huge desire to help others as much as I can, in any way I can, and I'm just happy that by taking on this training I was able to do that. Just an unexpected outcome. I've been recommending BB.com like crazy, and naturally I've been raving about how HRT has changed my life!

Week 12 Recap...thus far :)

Monday, October 29
    Today was our last official check in before our finished product check ins and it was a little sad. It was also shoulders and arms day, with the standard clean eating and 120 minutes of steady state cardio thrown in. I got all of it in, again using the machines this week. The weight remained the same for everything this week. I got the cardio in with the first sixty minutes on the Life Fitness Elliptical at variable speeds and resistance levels with an average heart rate of 129 bpm, and the second 60 minutes I completed on the treadmill at an incline of 6 with a speed of 3.5 with an average heart rate of 122 bpm. For my diet, I kept the macros the same as my Mondays as of late, and it would be the last day for my protein shake. I started to switch up more eggs and fish in substitution for sodium-laden chicken breasts and my liquid protein. Overall, it was a good day. Started off pretty well with a good check in and some things to work on.

Tuesday, October 30
    Today I had higher aspirations that weren't quite realized, but I made it through and got stuff done. It's my usual leg day, but I was instructed to drop the workout and do some cardio instead. I got it in but was a little nauseous. Today would be the first day I would start taking out my carbs (other than the greens), so I don't know if my food was being digested a lot quicker or what, but my tummy was a little upset today. lol Not to be too gross. I had planned on locating a different suit without side ties, but to no avail. I would check on the tanning tomorrow and try to get some pics to Boss, but I didn't get to that either. Slacker.

Wednesday, October 31
    Today was just cardio, clean eating, and midsection work. No biggie, other than getting the tummy in check. Rather low on energy so my heart rate was 126 and 121 for my cardio sessions, still within range, but I like to have it on the upper end since I'm really never sure of the accuracy of the HRMs on the machines. But, got it in and got it done. Still no suit, Wes and I looked everywhere and I was afraid to hit up Amazon or other online ordering in the event something delayed the shipment or the fit was wrong. We did get in some grocery shopping to see me through to the end of the week, so that was good. Overall, not a bad day other than the tummy stuff and no suit, and I didn't get any pictures to Boss, although I'm still practicing poses as he instructed. Also, really been reflecting on my experience with HRT for our write up.

Thursday, November 1
    OK, so chest and triceps day! Yay! Went in and got it done, no changes this week. I've really just been trying to focus on the pump and working on the mind-muscle connection for my poses, afterall, it's for real crunch time and the way I see it is these last 11 weeks have been the time to work on the losing the fat and building the muscle part. To me, this week is more about the details, putting it all together so-to-speak. Not to say that there isn't time for some more gains or nice drops, but pragmatically I get the impression this is time to clean up and show everyone what we've been doing these last 12 weeks. Anyway, I got in the lifting and got in the cardio, although I only did 90 minutes of cardio today. Tummy was in much better shape, but the energy wasn't there for anything world-shattering. The diet was clean and still comprised of fish and eggs and green veggies.

Friday, November 2
    Lots of water equals lots of urination, so I think I got in a little extra cardio today running back and forth from the machines to the locker room. Again with my workout, nothing changed, just knocked it out. Also, another 90 minutes of cardio today (despite the running back and forth lol). Energy wise, I'm drained. I'm also feeling that it's a mental thing, like, in my head, I know we're just about done. Not done yet, but just about, and my mind is off some place else. I know I have to hold it together. As Matt keeps our countdown going! hahaha Too close to let something mess me up now. I really want a strong finish for you all, for Tom, and for me. I want to go on afterwards and accomplish a little more, but I want to present the best me that I can for this 12 weeks. Although this challenge is ending, it's just the beginning for me. Also, just a shout out for Brenda! Just like with Brad, I'm thinking of her and wishing her all the luck in world. I don't believe she'll need it since she is bloody AWESOME! But it doesn't hurt anything either. lol I can't wait to see how awesome she does at her show tomorrow!

So, this is what I've been doing this week. Still surviving and trying to make the best of what I've got. I hope you all are doing well and showing off! I can't bloody wait to see everyone!!!!

Supplement Reviews

At last! My reviews for the supplements at least! On a side note, the gym bag and tank are also of great structural integrity. I love the bag! It was exactly was I needed at the right time since the little bag I was using I got at the 5K I ran last December was safety-pinned together. lol But yeah, the bag is super durable and really larger than I need it do be for my trips to the gym, and when I go I pack for a day. lol I have my towels, food, drink bottles, supplements, gloves, straps, and sometimes extra clothes or outer wear, as well as my recording equipment when I taped my workouts. Then the tank, oh man! It is still super soft and stretchy to allow full movement without bunching or cutting into my arms. It is a large, but it's not so big or loose on me as it is just long which is no problem for me. It's held up well in the wash and through many sweaty workouts and cardio sessions so far. Very stylish! I feel like a beast when I'm sporting my Animal gear in the gym. I tote it around proudly.

Supplement Reviews

Universal Animal Cuts
    Pros: The very first day I took this, I noticed a difference immediately. On an empty stomach, about 20 minutes before I was planning on hitting the gym, I swallowed the pack of Cuts. In the past, I have used Arson, USPLabs OEP, Lipo6 Black Hers, and some kind of GNC Total Lean fat burner. I would compare the overall potency and effect of one pack of Cuts to that of the OEP. It curbed my appetite and gave me a surge of energy without a gross, burning after taste burp, no upset stomach (despite taking it on an empty stomach with about 16 ounces of water), no jitters, and no headaches. In the beginning, I did take the one pack and then later a second (which is the reason I ran out of my Cuts before the challenge ended – lol), but I found that cutting down to just the one in the morning before my cardio to conserve my precious energy supplements, I was able to power through my cardio and even the lifting session afterwards.

Cons: There are a lot of pills in one pack of Cuts. Haha Granted, you are definitely getting a total cutting formula, complete with energy, appetite suppressant, and mental focus & clarity, but it often took me at least 2 gulps to get them all down. So, compared to the serving size of other fat burners I’ve tried, this one wasn’t as great.

Overall: If I had to rate this product on a scale of 1(being the worst) to 10(being the best), I’d give it a 9 just because it is a lot of pills to swallow. However, if you’re looking for an effective product to help you get your workouts done with a lot of power and energy and without unwanted, workout hindering side effects, you should totally try Cuts. On another note, when I ran out I was carb cycling and doing 120 minutes of cardio and I noticed a distinct difference in my energy levels. I was dragging! This product worked for me, and I feel it could definitely work well for others.

Universal Animal Pak
    Pros: Other than the usual aesthetic aspects (e.g. skin and hair) and some physical aspects (e.g. energy), I really liked that this multi included an amino acid component to help with muscle growth and repair. Can’t hurt to have a little extra of those, especially for such a hardcore and physically demanding workout program like HRT.

Cons: Like with the Cuts, there were just so many bloody pills. The taste wasn’t all that great either, but that’s been my experience with other multis that have a lot of pills in a pack (e.g GNC Ultra Mega Women’s Multi that I’ve used in the past).

Overall: Still a great multi and again I really like that extra added amino acid complex. It is one of the more complete multis that I’ve used (I’ve used ON’s Opti-Women, One A Day Women’s, and the GNC Ultra Mega Women (regular and active formulas)). Other than the many pills for one pack, it’s a good multi that I would definitely use again myself and recommend to others that don’t mind taking a lot of pills.

Universal Atomic 7
    Pros: I cannot say enough about this product. It is by far my favorite Universal product that I’ve tried so far, and now one of my staple supplements. I never used it as a before, but I did use it as an intra and post workout drink and I must say it did wonders for me. I really noticed a difference in my recovery time compared to my recovery time when I used USPLabs Modern BCAAs. And I LOVED my Modern BCAAs! The only other BCAA products I’ve tried besides the Atomic 7 and Modern BCAAs were ON’s Amino Energy and ProComplete One Amino Uptake. As far as solubility, it takes a little more to completely dissolve (and I’ve added to water as directed and even added water to it to see the difference) compared to some of the other drinks, but I don’t feel that is enough to be listed as con for me. It is a little more difficult to compare in terms of flavor to flavor to the other drinks I’ve tried since they were all different flavors, but so far I have tried Black Cherry Bomb and the Rockin’ Raz Lemonade and both have been delicious! They aren’t too strong or tart, and there’s no bitterness at all. My favorite of the two is the Black Cherry Bomb, but I want to try the grape one next once I run out of the Rockin’ Raz.

Cons: None! Taste, solubility, price, dosage, and effectiveness were all right up my alley.

Overall: I love this product. I got it upon Tom’s suggestion when I needed to eliminate a protein recovery shake for a non-caloric recovery drink. That was when I tried the Black Cherry Bomb. I had just finished my Modern BCAAs, so I was using it when I first starting the HRT program with its muscle fiber shredding negatives. Once I started up the Atomic 7 I really noticed a marked difference in my recovery time. If you’re looking for a good non-caloric intra or recovery drink with a nice ratio of the essential aminos needed for muscle growth and repair, you need to get some of this stuff!

After 12 weeks in Hell...

Achuislemochroi’s (Jodie N. Wilson) Final Check in (Saturday, November 3, 2012)

Beginning Weight: 152.2 lbs.

Ending Weight: 137.6 lbs.

Before and After pics (front, side, back) (I put them side by side but I can load them separately if need be; I thought it would be easier to see the differences with them this way as opposed to having to scroll up and down the page.)
    First, a close up of the papers.

And the grand reveal of what 12 weeks of Hell can do to somebody…

Link to Your Training Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147256193

Written Summary of Your HRT Experience:

I had gotten back into a regular lifting routine around the end of June using a combination of plans from Bodybuilding.com, but I was ready to get a little more serious and see what sort of progress I had made. Back in August, I was looking around Bodybuilding.com for some good cutting workout and nutrition programs and research when I saw the HRT Solo Ripped as Hell Cutting Challenge on the front page of the site. It was kismet! I was ready for a program that would work as hard as me. I found that program in HRT Solo. There are several reasons as to why I cannot stop raving about how Tom Fuller’s HRT Solo program has changed my life.

First, I cannot begin to explain how excited and then suddenly how afraid I was when I saw my name on the list! I had heard of HRT training, but I really did not know what it was. I was a little intimidated at first. So I read more about the HRT Solo program in the thread and links. At the gym, I like to go it alone for the most part. I go in, get my stuff done, and go about my day. I really liked that aspect of the program immediately. With further reading about the program and of the testimonials, I was excited about how my strength would increase by really working those muscle fiber-shredding negatives. I tested this on a few machines in the last weeks and indeed my strength had increased! For example, before I was lifting 35 lbs. for 3 sets of 10 reps on the seated biceps machine, and it was a struggle for me back in June-July. But now, I was blowing away 45 lbs. and 50 lbs. doing it HRT style with the 8 regular reps and 6 slow 5 count negatives! I logged that in my thread as well as I was amazed and just not expecting that at all.

Another thing I really liked about HRT Solo was how quick and easy it was to pick up. Once I familiarized myself with the technique and the exercises, it took me about 3 weeks to really get a good feel for the routines. The first week I spent really focusing on the exercises and of course adjusting the weight. Some of the exercises I had never done before, which is another awesome aspect of HRT Solo for me. I don’t think I would have ventured out of my comfort zone in the women’s section of the gym, or at least not as soon as I did, had I not needed the machines and equipment located in the usually busier and more general area of my gym. The second week was more concentration on form and range of motion and feeling out the weight for the negatives. Not that I was lifting really heavy, but I had to go down considerably to be able to execute the six full negatives at that slow, blazing five count with proper form. It was a challenge. By the third week, I was well on my way to getting in solid workouts.

Regarding the diet and cardio, I would say that was probably the most difficult part, but at the same time it was the easiest part as it did not really require a lot of thinking. With proper planning, the diet was super easy. I do not mind eating the same thing day in and day out, so I would cook all of my stuff a couple times a week and pack it in baggies and plastic containers. When it was time to eat, I would just grab it and chow down. If I knew I was going to be out for a while, I would pack it with me. I did eat a few meals cold and on the go. But with proper planning, the nutrition part was really a no-brainer. I had a few bumps along the way due to failure to properly plan, but I made due with canned tuna and canned chicken and salads with shawarma chicken. Near the end when Tom started us on carb cycling, it took my body a couple of weeks to get used to that, but it wasn’t so bad. The supplements sure helped, too. I would hate to see how I would have handled the carb cycling initially without the Cuts, although I did run out at the end of last week, and boy did that make a difference as well. The cardio was really not that bad either since I would just get on a stair machine or treadmill and stick in my earbuds and zone out until it was over, whether it was 30 minutes 6 days a week which is where I started, or splitting up the 120 minutes of steady state cardio that I was doing 6 days a week at the end. I caught up on a lot of podcasts.

Thirdly, I started seeing results quick! After my first week of just eating clean and getting into the lifting and my steady state cardio, I had dropped nearly five pounds! I was amazed at how much of a difference just the diet made. No fast food, soda, or preservatives and boom! By the third week, I was starting to see my upper abs peeking through the flab. It was very motivating to say the least. I could hardly wait to see what a full 12 weeks would do for me.

Another thing I liked about HRT Solo was that while the lifting sessions were recommended as scheduled, with some planning ahead, the workouts could be adapted or moved around to accommodate one’s schedule. There were a few times I had to switch my days, or even switch out whole exercises due to lack of equipment or traffic at the gym. The program really allows just enough manipulation that one could arrange it and use it with other machines or free weights, or even other exercises. Although the way Tom has constructed it, I feel it definitely is enough to mold a total body into better shape without the need for additional exercises. I opted for stiff-legged dead lifts and sometimes seated leg curls instead of the reverse hack squat. Then at the end I did machines for my shoulders and arms routine. So, the adaptability and versatility of this program was great for me. Another real “no excuses” aspect of any good program in my opinion, and I feel this aspect of the HRT Solo program also helped me to avoid a plateau as I usually increased or stayed the same on many of my weights and I was noticing physical changes throughout the whole 12 weeks.

The help from the others on the threads was just great! I cannot speak enough great things or praises about how supportive and informative those folks were and are. Many offered advice or suggestions or had already posed questions I myself had that Tom and Dead answered for us. I learned a great deal from my fellow Hell Raisers, whether it was techniques or recipes or just some motivation and inspiration. Ross and Steve and put up a bloody helpful and hilarious video on how to do some of the exercises for us so we would know how to properly do them. They all truly made a huge difference in my success in this challenge. There were days when I really did not feel like getting my butt off the couch, or I didn’t feel like sticking to my diet, or I didn’t feel I could really get in all of that cardio. But knowing they were out there going through the same thing and juggling their own personal and work lives made me want to show them I could do it. The forum was a place of inspiration, support, and earnest, humbling accounts of successes and failures and I am grateful that I got to tag along with everyone. In fact, I hope to keep in touch with my little HRT family!

In summation, my HRT experience has been nothing less than an incredible, life-changing experience. It was brutal, grueling, physically and mentally challenging, but it was also some of the most fun I’ve ever had. If you put in the work, you will get results with HRT. No doubt about it. The only thing I think I could have done better is if I would have pushed myself a little harder at times. Other than that, I really got a great deal more out of this plan than I imagined I would get from a workout program. I learned to be appreciative and grateful for constructive criticism and support from my fellow Hell Raisers. I learned to listen to my body better in order to avoid injuries, to get the most out of my workouts, to avoid food cravings, and to discern whether I really needed to take it easy or if it was my mind just trying to convince me to be lazy. I developed greater self-discipline, developed better and more healthy eating and fitness habits. I am more confident in myself and have a more positive attitude in life. I feel better and look better. I gained strength, lost weight and body fat, became a lot more defined, and definitely improved my cardiovascular fitness. I got to try new supplements and equipment. I got to meet and share amazing experiences with amazing people. I learned how to do new exercises and how to prepare new recipes. And perhaps one of the most personally important and really surprising aspects I got from my HRT Solo training experience was how I have inspired and influenced my own family and friends to take on a better and healthier lifestyle. I shared my experience with them through ******** and conversations and got many questions and comments about what kind of program I was using to look so great. I don’t know how many times I’ve credited Tom and his HRT program, as well as Bodybuilding.com to them, and as of late even strangers at the gym, in regards to my success. The results really do speak for themselves. Even though this is the end, I’m embarking on a new beginning. No matter the outcome of this challenge, when I look at the marked differences in my before and after pictures and I wake up in the morning ready to take on the day feeling great and confident about myself, to me I have already won.

Special thanks to Tom, for without your knowledge, guidance, heck the program itself, there’s no way I could have forged the body I now have, not to mention the confidence and positive attitude and outlook that go along with it. I have learned so much from you and I am a thousand times grateful for all of your patience and guidance through this transformation. Thanks to Bodybuilding.com and Universal for putting this all together, otherwise it certainly wouldn’t have been possible. Thanks to everyone in the forum for their support, sharing their experiences with all of us, and just being your hardcore selves! We did it, Guys! Be proud!! Much thanks to my boyfriend Wes for enduring my wrath during low carb days or days when I was just so drained and exhausted from hours in the gym that I was unbearable to be around at times. And thanks to my family for keeping me going to show them what clean eating and hard work could do for a person. I appreciate you all and I know that I wouldn’t have made it without you!
    Last edited by Achuislemochroi; 11-04-2012 at 07:06 PM.

And now, some random reflecting...

Well, here it is. The official end of my first ever online bodybuilding challenge. It truly is bittersweet. Today is also my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, so I'm getting ready to head out and spend some time with the family. Also, the 5th of November every year, Wes and I watch V for Vendetta and eat Chinese food. So, it should be an awesome day.

As for the challenge, it was fun, but holy moly was it insanely brutal! I feel so narcissistic as I can't looking at and comparing my before pictures to my after pictures. I still can't believe what a huge difference it made. I didn't think I looked that bad before, but now I'm just looking at those before pictures in disbelief. My aunt made the comment on one of my photos that I look like a totally different person. If this isn't proof of what HRT with some clean eating, awesome support and guidance, and determination can do for a person, then I really don't know what else is. I was looking at the others that have already submitted their final check ins as well. There was some incredible work put into this program by you all and it is showing through remarkably! I am truly amazed and so freakin' proud of you all!!! We did it, Everyone! We made it through Hell stronger, leaner and cut, and better people for our sweat and blood put into this program. I love it! I can't wait to see everyone else's check ins. It's so exciting!

I had to revise my check in a few times because of the length. I made a few drafts before I finally posted the one I did and still wasn't able to put some stuff in. HRT has truly taken over my life and I love it. I have a few more comments to share. For the last 3 months, I have literally and figuratively eaten, breathed, slept, and just LIVED HRT. I have adopted HRT as a new, improved, and healthier lifestyle and I am truly a changed person on so many levels for it. Now have to buy new clothes to fit me since my former wardrobe is TOO BIG! I lost nearly 15 lbs., a cup size, dropped nearly 2 pant sizes, and approximately 8 inches all over! I am looking forward to taking HRT to the next level and using it with a good bulk maybe then using it again to lean out again. I'm going to see what Boss thinks and go for it. I can't wait!! I am an ANIMAL!

These pants fit me pretty good at the beginning of this challenge...

I hope you all have a fantastic day, keep in touch, and keep pushing yourself to be the best you you can be! Best of luck to Everyone!

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job! Wow what a difference. You killed this.

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome job! Sick results you caching up to Dana Lynn Bailey.
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome work girl! You back looks awesome! REALLY ripped! You never fail to amaze me. It has been a honor to compete with you in this challenge. You attention to detail is like no other. Keep up the great work on everything in the future!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471