In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how long before my workout should i eat to simulate fasted training?

ok heres the deal guys... on the weekends i wake up and immediately do fasted cardio(i take Xtend and creatine before to prevent muscle loss) but during the week i weight train/cardio around 3:30. how long before my w/o should i eat to most benefit from the fat loss effect of early morning fasted training while actually training at 3 30 instead of the morning? i was thinking like 11 30 so its 4 hours before, but if its not gonna be close to as good as early morning fasted cardio, id rather just eat 2 o'clock or so... what do you guys think?

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there is no benefit to working out in a fasted state. In fact, I would say that it may have negative effect on your performance in the gym, which in the long run will have an impact on your long term goals whatever those may be.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    there is no benefit to working out in a fasted state
    thanks boss. i actually just did some research and came to this conclusion as well, its crazy that some people swear by fasted training and some say its terrible so its hard to establish whats what. but like i said ill go with unfasted, maybe eating an hour and a half before like i normally would