Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Combining strength and hypertrophy? Review my routine!!

Ok so I pretty much have a routine where I combined strength and hypertrophy into one and would like you guys to take a look at it and let me know what ya think! Thanks!

(Push) Chest tric shoulder:

Flat Bench Press: 2 sets of 5, then 3 sets of 8-12
    Incline press: 1 set of 5, then 2 sets of 8-12
    Military shoulder press: 3 sets of 8-12
    Upright rows: 2 sets of 8-12
    Skullcrushers: 3 sets of 8-12

16 sets total

(Pull) Back and Bicep:

Pullups: 3 sets of 5
    Barbell curls: 4 sets of 8-12
    Lat Bent rows: 5 sets of 8-12
    Hammer curls: 3 sets of 8-12

15 sets total

(Lower) Legs and abs:

Squat: 3 sets of 5
    Deadlift: 3 sets of 5
    Ab crunches: 3 sets of 8-15
    Reverse crunches: 2 sets of 8-15

11 sets total. (I only want my squats and deadlifts to get strength, not muscle mass for now)

I never go to failure on any of my sets or reps. I go shy of 1-2 reps before failure.
    I rest about 1-2 minutes between sets.
    And I have no rest days. I do Push, pull, lower, repeat. Push, pull, lower etc. Never taking a rest day unless I feel I absolutely need it.

So please tell me what you guys think of this routine. Anything that needs to be added or taked away.

Am I doing enough sets for my muscles?
    Should I go to failure on my last sets?
    Is this getting me more strength than hypertrophy this way? Or more hypertrophy than strength?

Etc

Thanks guys I really appreciate anyone that takes the time to read this and help me out!

sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks fine imo. Although I wouldnt use pullups as my "power" movement.
    Bench: 235
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 425

Log V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150736853

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sSmitty93 View Post
    Looks fine imo. Although I wouldnt use pullups as my "power" movement.
    I did only because I can only do about 5 reps using only my bodyweight lol

l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not really gonna tell you if your routine is good / bad, because you have to find something that works for you. I don't have your body nor do I resopnd to exercises and rep-ranges and all of the such like you do, so that's on you to decide.

The only thing I can really recommend is you should not do both deadlifts and squats, heavy, on the same day. Do your deads on back day and stick with the squat on leg day. Don't do both on leg day.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I actually like it, except I would not do deads and squats on the same day and I feel you need another back movement.

Why not do your order like this:
    Chest/tri/shoulders
    Legs
    Back/bi and put deads on back day. That way it wont interfere with your squat.
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

You got a new private msg guinaoum1's Avatar
    guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just lift.
    There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by guinaoum1 View Post
    just lift.
    This, pretty much.

I usually stick to 8 reps...Kinda an inbetween number. Depends on the exercise/muscle though
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

Originally Posted by KrazyEyezKillah View Post
    I actually like it, except I would not do deads and squats on the same day and I feel you need another back movement.

Why not do your order like this:
    Chest/tri/shoulders
    Legs
    Back/bi and put deads on back day. That way it wont interfere with your squat.
    How come you guys are all against putting deadlift and squat in the same day?

I like it cause I feel its more ogranized. Deadlifts also use some leg power so I thought itd be much easier to just put in leg day.

just lift.
    Your right. Who needs a routine?

I should just go outside and start lifting rocks.

watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by s58 View Post

Your right. Who needs a routine?

I should just go outside and start lifting rocks.
    He's just saying, routines aren't really that important. Pick one, and stay consistent.. it's that easy.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by watwut View Post
    He's just saying, routines aren't really that important. Pick one, and stay consistent.. it's that easy.
    Thats dumb. The "just eat and lift" people are starting to piss me off, yes we all know with progressive overload and food you will build mass blah blah blah but it really is - or at least, becomes - more complex than that. You have to place special emphasis on the parts that are lagging, you have to prioritize certain movements, you have to give yourself enough recovery and yes you need a routine that will enable you to do all of that. Just telling someone to "lift" means nothing and does nothing to help that person.

OP if you wanna do deads after squats, be my guest. I wouldnt since your dead will suffer from it but it wont kill you. I would add in another back movement though.
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

Originally Posted by watwut View Post
    "Routines arent that important"

Thats the most pathetic thing I ever heard.

Im not gonna bother to waste my time just lifting whatever in the gym without a good routine... I mean who the hell does that? People that don't taking working out seriously I guess and just start lifting random things in the gym...

Thats dumb. The "just eat and lift" people are starting to piss me off, yes we all know with progressive overload and food you will build mass blah blah blah but it really is - or at least, becomes - more complex than that. You have to place special emphasis on the parts that are lagging, you have to prioritize certain movements, you have to give yourself enough recovery and yes you need a routine that will enable you to do all of that. Just telling someone to "lift" means nothing and does nothing to help that person.

OP if you wanna do deads after squats, be my guest. I wouldnt since your dead will suffer from it but it wont kill you. I would add in another back movement though.
    Thanks for this post.

And why exactly would my deadlift suffer from my squats? Squats focus mostly on legs. Deadlift, mostly on lower back.

I dont see a problem with it.

l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) l3ulls3y3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your squat will suffer for several reasons. One, you're gonna waste a TON of energy doing deadlifts. It is taxing on your body as hell. Two, deadlifts work your hams. And three, your lower back is worked during squats as well. Mainly, its just the energy youre gonna use to do deads and the hamstrings

You got a new private msg guinaoum1's Avatar
    guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000)

srs. just lift. if u wanna work on ur quads, it wont matter if u r squatting or using the leg press machine.
    Pretty much any routine will do you good somehow. Sure it would be great to have the best, bulletproof routine, but each person reacts to different exercices in different ways. Things are quite simple, and people make it hard.
    Just lift.

to the commnet about lifting rocks
    when u lift a rock, rnt u deadlifting? good.
    srs. Just lift, try to use compound movments (not cuz ppl here think those r the only important ones, but cuz they work ur body as 1, not "divided", and will save u some time).
    We always recommend SS, or those routines for a reason, people do stupid things when they need to think for themselves. No pre-made routine will be the best option FOR YOU. Use ur brains, and lift, not that hard.
    There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche

watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500)
    You're thinking about this WAY too much.

Just pick one of the routines that are recommended (there are literally **** tons).. it's seriously that simple, and I don't know why you're trying to complicate it so much.

Not everyone wants to become a bodybuilder in this section, in fact I doubt that even 1% do. The only lagging parts I'd be concerned about are hamstrings and rear delts, etc.. things that can cause issues if they're not strong enough.

I've literally seen 100's of threads from 100's of different people confused on which routine to pick, which routine is optimal, which routine would give them the quickest gains.. worse than that, I've seen many who keep routine hopping for no reason.

It's not rocket science, just pick a routine and do it.

Im not gonna bother to waste my time just lifting whatever in the gym without a good routine... I mean who the hell does that? People that don't taking working out seriously I guess and just start lifting random things in the gym...
    Lifting random things in the gym each time with no set plan is NOT a routine. Just FYI.

In terms of building muscle, almost any routine will suffice. I'd say diet is much more important.

TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A Modified 5/3/1 could fit what you are trying to achieve. Going heavy with your compound movements with some assistance work for hypertrophy.

joaopmello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think the "lift, eat and rest" is great' but completely dependent on knowledge. I can't imagine where I'd be right now if when I started lifted I had managed to study what I could do to optimize my results. Yeah, "just lift" works, but "let's see what I can do to lift more efficiently works way better.

S58, your routine is actually really good, specially because strenght helps in hypertrophy. With progressive overload you'll be able to reach both your goals after a while. However, I would consider replacing the skullcrusher with dips or cgbp.

Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    srs. just lift. if u wanna work on ur quads, it wont matter if u r squatting or using the leg press machine.
    Pretty much any routine will do you good somehow. Sure it would be great to have the best, bulletproof routine, but each person reacts to different exercices in different ways. Things are quite simple, and people make it hard.
    Just lift.

to the commnet about lifting rocks
    when u lift a rock, rnt u deadlifting? good.
    srs. Just lift, try to use compound movments (not cuz ppl here think those r the only important ones, but cuz they work ur body as 1, not "divided", and will save u some time).
    We always recommend SS, or those routines for a reason, people do stupid things when they need to think for themselves. No pre-made routine will be the best option FOR YOU. Use ur brains, and lift, not that hard.
    Okay lets see you get a 475lb deadlift in 6-8 months with a chit routine bud.
    Follow my Workout log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156251783
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    |5'4"|160lbs|12%BF|18 years|
    BB Full Squat 1rm: 425lbs
    BB Deadlift 1rm: 475lbs
    Bench Press 1rm: 275lbs
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Or you could just do PHAT.
    snapchat:bach225
    U.S. Army 13F
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ★ DEADLIFT CREW ★
    +Ohio til I die crew+

Wow I got negged for asking why squats and deadlifts shouldn't be on the same day....

Only on bb forum....

Anyways thanks for the responses but my main question is:

Would this routine get me both good strength and good size?

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks for this post.

And why exactly would my deadlift suffer from my squats? Squats focus mostly on legs. Deadlift, mostly on lower back.

I dont see a problem with it.
    '
    because for most peoples squats fatigue the lower back
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    '
    because for most peoples squats fatigue the lower back
    Well It doesnt fatigue mine.... Im still able to do deadlifts perfectly fine after squats are done.

geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) geneswest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not a bad routine. Why don't you just follow one that is well known and works?
    But I would definitely add another back movement on back day and possibly do deads on back day. Throw in Romanian deads on leg day or stiff leggeds
    Elite Powerlifter

740kg @ 81.45kg [1631@179]
    760kg @ 94.20kg [1675@207] - 2hr weigh-in

IG: @briancookpl

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149793363&p=982377313

Best Lifts in Comp: 656/391/689 = 1736# / [787.5kg]

PM for Online Coaching enquiries

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well It doesnt fatigue mine.... Im still able to do deadlifts perfectly fine after squats are done.

So I've heard you say this, and also that you can only do 5 pull ups. You're still in the novice stage.

As such I'd say that you might as well simply do Babylover's Starting Strength for a while. It works.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha.. basically, if you need a lot of advice on how to make a routine, then you're better off doing one that's proven effective.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha.. basically, if you need a lot of advice on how to make a routine, then you're better off doing one that's proven effective.
    that ^
    "It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace
    Exclusive AdiPower crew: AdamNW, Xuaxace

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142078571&p=827696231#post827696231
    Feel free to join!

Originally Posted by AdamNW View Post
    that ^
    strong rep beg

reps on recharge

I don't need advice on how to make a routine.

I want a review of a routine I made myself that combines strength and hypertrophy.

Thanks for trying to help though!

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't need advice on how to make a routine.

I want a review of a routine I made myself that combines strength and hypertrophy.

Thanks for trying to help though!

Passive aggressive post of peace.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723