Closed Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats up rakich... Big fan checking in.

I'm torn apart on making a decision and would GREATLY appreciate your advice/insight.

Hope this is not against ur thread rules...

So im 153 lbs at 5'6... And wondering whether i should keep bulking up or start cutting. Only reason thats stopping me from cutting i feel like i'm too small to cut and would look small again if i do so.

Do u think i'd lose alot of size if i cut? or would the "ripped" delusion make me look just as big?

I'm hasty about cutting because i want to look good for spring break which is in early march.

Should i cut or keep bulking?

Thanks my man.
    ✔ █♦◢Fall 2013 Bulking Crew ◣♦█ ✔

**Misc Cologne Crew**

p.s. My stats are not real you dumb *******s.

s̸̪̹͗ͣ̈́̏̚̚͠ͅs̳͉̖̙̦ͦ̎̆̂̍̒͐i̴̪̬̘͇̤̯̾̂̽̈́̋̈́ͅͅc̲̫̖̱ͫ ͯ̉ͧ̿͟͢ͅȧ̢̘͓̦͔͚̍͛ͧl̵̥̻̣ͯͯ̅̍̾́ ̡̯̥̰̓̆͛̌͂̍͟m͛̇̄̿ͥͥ̒ͬ҉͍̤̠̥͇͡͞e̻̳͕͆̍ͥ̑͗̿̈͐̀͜͝c͙̤̥̮̱̬ ̭ͧ̑̕h̗͍̦̩̒͛́͋̉͌̂̔a̷̡̻̣̲͔̮̜͕̤̰͊ͬ̆͂͊͒̐ͣ
    s̸̪̹͗ͣ̈́̏̚̚͠ͅs̳͉̖̙̦ͦ̎̆̂̍̒͐i̴̪̬̘͇̤̯̾̂̽̈́̋̈́ͅͅc̲̫̖̱ͫ ͯ̉ͧ̿͟͢ͅȧ̢̘͓̦͔͚̍͛ͧl̵̥̻̣ͯͯ̅̍̾́ ̡̯̥̰̓̆͛̌͂̍͟m͛̇̄̿ͥͥ̒ͬ҉͍̤̠̥͇͡͞e̻̳͕͆̍ͥ̑͗̿̈͐̀͜͝c͙̤̥̮̱̬ ̭ͧ̑̕h̗͍̦̩̒͛́͋̉͌̂̔a̷̡̻̣̲͔̮̜͕̤̰͊ͬ̆͂͊͒̐ͣ

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Divercity View Post
    Damn man.. Way to show up and represent NZ. Looking absolutely amazing!(no homo).
    Seriously...Been lifting for 6 months and this is some serious motivation.

I wanted to ask ya though...When it comes to benchpress and building mass, Is this the proper technique?

yeaaaaa
    Sup Kiwi brah!

Thanks man, I will take a lok at the vid later and check it out, don't have time at the moment, but I will get back to you!

Originally Posted by HeshBrah View Post
    whats up rakich... Big fan checking in.

I'm torn apart on making a decision and would GREATLY appreciate your advice/insight.

Hope this is not against ur thread rules...

So im 153 lbs at 5'6... And wondering whether i should keep bulking up or start cutting. Only reason thats stopping me from cutting i feel like i'm too small to cut and would look small again if i do so.

Do u think i'd lose alot of size if i cut? or would the "ripped" delusion make me look just as big?

I'm hasty about cutting because i want to look good for spring break which is in early march.

Should i cut or keep bulking?

Thanks my man.
    Sup brah!

Nah man, no rules in this thread hahaha!

If you are currently cutting at the moment then continue cutting until you get to your goal body fat percentage, don't worry about being "too small" just get lean first then start on a fresh lean bulk and pack on some mass. This is what I would personally do anyway..

SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cao Rakicu, dobar si..

rahuljin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Josef, I'm really interested- in all of your pictures, none of them ever show you looking a little 'soft'. Did you seriously just clean bulk your way to being a shredded 180lbs? Without gaining much fat? Or did you bulk and cut?

Also, insane physique man! Have you got any sponsorships yet?

Thanks!

arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro... was checking out your transformations page (amazing)... the Liam Blake guy has a "similar" starting physique to me (although he's prob 20-25slbs thicker)... would appreciate any advice. Did he bulk first? What worked? Would he be available as a referral?

Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Sup Kiwi brah!

Thanks man, I will take a lok at the vid later and check it out, don't have time at the moment, but I will get back to you!

THANKS BRO! Legend aye.... Btw, What part of Auckland are you based(or business) in?

HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup Kiwi brah!

Sup brah!

Nah man, no rules in this thread hahaha!

If you are currently cutting at the moment then continue cutting until you get to your goal body fat percentage, don't worry about being "too small" just get lean first then start on a fresh lean bulk and pack on some mass. This is what I would personally do anyway..
    appreciate it broseph.... Im at 18% bf, whats the best cutting routine in your opinion? keto, IF, or just calorie deficit in general? any handy pieces of advice would be greatly appreciated.

**Misc Cologne Crew**

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rahuljin2 View Post
    Hi Josef, I'm really interested- in all of your pictures, none of them ever show you looking a little 'soft'. Did you seriously just clean bulk your way to being a shredded 180lbs? Without gaining much fat? Or did you bulk and cut?

Also, insane physique man! Have you got any sponsorships yet?

Thanks!
    I bulk and cut and repeat constantly.. But my bulking phase I still stay shredded. Its all about calorie control.

Yes Im sponsored by:

- Ript Clothing
    - Pumped Nutrition
    - NZ Aesthetics
    - Zyzz's POTG (Protein of The Gods)
    - Limitless Supplements
    - GymPad
    - Xplosiv Supplements
    - NDA New Zealand

Hope I didn't forget anyone!

Originally Posted by arkadium View Post
    Hey bro... was checking out your transformations page (amazing)... the Liam Blake guy has a "similar" starting physique to me (although he's prob 20-25slbs thicker)... would appreciate any advice. Did he bulk first? What worked? Would he be available as a referral?
    Yup Liam has had an awesome transformation so far! Nope he just went straight onto a cut, he had the muscle he was just covering it up with body fat.

THANKS BRO! Legend aye.... Btw, What part of Auckland are you based(or business) in?
    West Auckland brah.

Originally Posted by HeshBrah View Post
    appreciate it broseph.... Im at 18% bf, whats the best cutting routine in your opinion? keto, IF, or just calorie deficit in general? any handy pieces of advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Its all personal preference really.. As long as you are in a calorie deficit go with it.

I bulk and cut and repeat constantly.. But my bulking phase I still stay shredded. Its all about calorie control.

Yes Im sponsored by:

- Ript Clothing
    - Pumped Nutrition
    - NZ Aesthetics
    - Zyzz's POTG (Protein of The Gods)
    - Limitless Supplements
    - GymPad
    - Xplosiv Supplements
    - NDA New Zealand

Hope I didn't forget anyone!

Yup Liam has had an awesome transformation so far! Nope he just went straight onto a cut, he had the muscle he was just covering it up with body fat.

West Auckland brah.

Its all personal preference really.. As long as you are in a calorie deficit go with it.
    is it true that some routines differ than others in maintaining muscle mass while cutting?

**Misc Cologne Crew**

Nima2313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nima2313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not to take away from you're physique at all, but you really compared yourself now (a grown ass man) to your kid pictures? lol! that's just exaggerating your results because of course you were naturally going to grow a lot bigger as you were just starting to go through puberty.

THAT BEING SAID, incredible body. keep up the good work. mirin big time (NH) REPPED!

Originally Posted by Nima2313 View Post
    not to take away from you're physique at all, but you really compared yourself now (a grown ass man) to your kid pictures? lol! that's just exaggerating your results because of course you were naturally going to grow a lot bigger as you were just starting to go through puberty.

THAT BEING SAID, incredible body. keep up the good work. mirin big time (NH) REPPED!
    Pics where all from right before I started lifting.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You look fukin beast. Have some reps my friend.
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Insane transformation! Very inspiring!

Originally Posted by KrazyEyezKillah View Post
    You look fukin beast. Have some reps my friend.
    Originally Posted by rvanwaas View Post
    Insane transformation! Very inspiring!
    Thanks guys, and will hit you back with some greens on re-charge.

Man it seems like I'm forever on re-charge..

SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SemperFidelis7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you are croat right?

Originally Posted by SemperFidelis7 View Post
    you are croat right?
    Correct I am Croatian. Born in New Zealand though.

Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey bro, I wanted to ask ya what your opinion is on 5x5 and 3x8? For muscle mass I have heard that hypertrophy can't be obtained with 5x5 and is designed for strength.

Are you a strong believer in compound movements over isolation?

Hey bro, I wanted to ask ya what your opinion is on 5x5 and 3x8? For muscle mass I have heard that hypertrophy can't be obtained with 5x5 and is designed for strength.

Are you a strong believer in compound movements over isolation?
    Nah I wouldn't personally train like that apart form the odd occasion.

Do both compound and isolation.

Nah I wouldn't personally train like that apart form the odd occasion.

Do both compound and isolation.
    Sweet man thanks! I'll do that...Have some measly reps as well :P

Btw, How did you get hold of dat der orange triad? Can't find it anywhere in NZ.
    Confirmed Lifts:
    Bench - 125kg/275lbs
    Dead - 180kg/400lbs
    Assisted Squat - 240kg

Total Years Training: 1.5

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullchit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort

AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticVinn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuarkkkk

domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domination303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    impressive brah

Sweet man thanks! I'll do that...Have some measly reps as well :P

Btw, How did you get hold of dat der orange triad? Can't find it anywhere in NZ.
    iHerb.

iHerb.

Ahhh right on man.. Thanks bro!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JOSEF RAKICH again.
    Confirmed Lifts:
    Bench - 125kg/275lbs
    Dead - 180kg/400lbs
    Assisted Squat - 240kg

Total Years Training: 1.5

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullchit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort

ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Josef, id appreciate it if you gave me some input. Ive been maintaining at around 200lbs for a while and Im trying to cut down.

(200)
    Its been 5 days and im at 197.5, strong water weight loss.

(197.5)

What im asking is what weight do u think ill be shredded (8%) at? If Im around 15% at 200lbs then id be 8% around 185? Heres a pic of when I got down to 191.

Any input would be appreciated brah!

Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone, my name is Josef Rakich and I am an ISSA Certified Online Personal Trainer and this is my transformation over the years as an example of what good nutrition and a good training program can achieve!

I first joined the gym in 2008 but didn't really start training properly or following a good diet until some months later.. Once I got my training and diet on track the transformation took off and I started noticing some good gains. I have since helped hundreds of other people world wide achieve amazing jaw-dropping results through my Online Personal Training Services! I am posting my transformation up here because I want to show everyone what can be achieved if you give everything 100% and stay dedicated and consistent with what you do!

Transforming your physique whether it be from skinny to jacked or fat to completely ripped, is just an amazing feeling that cannot be matched!

Here is my own transformation from 2008-2011/2012

For all of my transformation pics you can click the link below:
    you. are. my inspiration. amazing. truly an amazing story. thank you, my child.

Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your a huge inspiration! (Measly Reps!)

Followed on twitter too, gotta keep up with you after seeing this.
    I like to learn, I forget to work out.

Originally Posted by ThomasBrah View Post
    Hey Josef, id appreciate it if you gave me some input. Ive been maintaining at around 200lbs for a while and Im trying to cut down.

(200)
    Its been 5 days and im at 197.5, strong water weight loss.

(197.5)

What im asking is what weight do u think ill be shredded (8%) at? If Im around 15% at 200lbs then id be 8% around 185? Heres a pic of when I got down to 191.

Any input would be appreciated brah!
    You going to look awesome after a cut man! Arms are massive!

Keep up the good work! its hard to say what weight you will be at in the end of you cut, the only way to find out is to diet I guess.

Originally Posted by Mooseman5000 View Post
    you. are. my inspiration. amazing. truly an amazing story. thank you, my child.
    Thanks brah.

Originally Posted by Miltz View Post
    Your a huge inspiration! (Measly Reps!)

Followed on twitter too, gotta keep up with you after seeing this.
    Cheers brah!

rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whatsup Josef!

Big fan here who looks up to you! I started lifting 6 months ago and gained quite a bit (still quite small tho). I want to seriously bulk, yet not gain to much fat, I'm currently on a 4500 caloric intake a day. Do you think this is to much? Or do I need more? Thanks in advance and here is my transformation so far, maybe you can give me some heads up on musclegroups to focus on!

Cheers mate!

Originally Posted by rvanwaas View Post
    Whatsup Josef!

Big fan here who looks up to you! I started lifting 6 months ago and gained quite a bit (still quite small tho). I want to seriously bulk, yet not gain to much fat, I'm currently on a 4500 caloric intake a day. Do you think this is to much? Or do I need more? Thanks in advance and here is my transformation so far, maybe you can give me some heads up on musclegroups to focus on!

Cheers mate!

4500 calories per day seems like quite a lot bro!

What is your daily activity levels like?

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast