ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100)

does drinking lots and lots of water make you look fat?

i drink at least a gallon a day throughout the whole day and i remember someone telling me before if you want to look cut you shouldn't drink much water? lol i know that doesnt sound healthy, but wondering how true it is that you look more cut drinking less water? like before bodybuilding competitions i doubt those guys chug a bunch of water? thanks

Registered User sweetkissees918's Avatar
    sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think water is very important very day. Depends on how much you weigh and how much you workout etc.. I know that rule of thumb .. 8-8oz glasses is usually a base. How can it make you fat? There are no calories in water lol. The only thing i can think of that it might do is make you bloated, and have to pee more often, other than that.. water cannot make you fat.
    ▪█───────█▪

Bench Press: Current: 210lbs Goal: 225lbs
    Deadlift: Current: 442.5lbs (World Record) Goal: 500lbs
    Military Press: Current: 120lbs Goal: 135lbs
    Squat: Current: 372.5lbs Goal: 400lbs

~Working out and not eating right is like doing your homework and not turning it in.~

******** link to our training page: www.********.com/pages/Xtreme-Fitness/1478082779087471

Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ryankoch83 View Post
    i drink at least a gallon a day throughout the whole day and i remember someone telling me before if you want to look cut you shouldn't drink much water? lol i know that doesnt sound healthy, but wondering how true it is that you look more cut drinking less water? like before bodybuilding competitions i doubt those guys chug a bunch of water? thanks
    seriously, think about what you just wrote.

what happens when you drink lots of water ??
    you need to go to the toilet more often. and thus the excess liquid you took on is expelled.

Drinking water might make you feel bloated at times throughout the day but it sure as hell won't make you fat, it's the fat that makes you fat funnily enough.
    It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife ?? Thats not ironic thats just f*cking stupid ! What do you need this knife for ?? To stab the bastard who keeps leaving spoons all over your house ??

ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by sweetkissees918 View Post
    I think water is very important very day. Depends on how much you weigh and how much you workout etc.. I know that rule of thumb .. 8-8oz glasses is usually a base. How can it make you fat? There are no calories in water lol. The only thing i can think of that it might do is make you bloated, and have to pee more often, other than that.. water cannot make you fat.
    no shat i said look fat, like bloated looking from all the added water weight

Originally Posted by Ernie623 View Post
    seriously, think about what you just wrote.

what happens when you drink lots of water ??
    you need to go to the toilet more often. and thus the excess liquid you took on is expelled.

Drinking water might make you feel bloated at times throughout the day but it sure as hell won't make you fat, it's the fat that makes you fat funnily enough.
    lol 2 people

Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol 2 people
    you want to walk around looking cut ??

I'd put the house on the fact that it's not the daily gallon of water holding you back.

The body can only take on so much, so you'll never be so overly bloated that it would cause you to look fat whereas if you simply didn't drink water that day you'd look cut.
    It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife ?? Thats not ironic thats just f*cking stupid ! What do you need this knife for ?? To stab the bastard who keeps leaving spoons all over your house ??

BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbyHues99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You might be somewhat bloated at times but its going to help you out in the long run. Anyone who tells you dont drink water so you looked cut walking around is just dumb. Drinking water helps clear toxins from your body and fat pass through your system before it can be stored.

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and agreed with above poster BbyHues99, anyone who tells you water is bad for you is the biggest idiot in the world and deserves to have a tomato thrown in their face. multiple times.

if you drink alot of water, let alone any liquid really fast, its not gunna go in your stomach then out your pee pee in 3 seconds. you'll feel bloated but its normal, wait like 2 hours and bloating is gone.

ex. you drink 4oz of water in 30 seconds, nothing will happen. but if you chug 40oz in under 5 mins, you'll feel bloated.

source: normal body functions. simple physical science.

pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Water actually does the contrary. It reduces water retension so after a few days of drinking half your bodyweight in oz or 1 gallon a day, your body no longer needs to store as much water, so you lose alot of water weight and get a tighter body. Bodybuilders do this and right up until the competition, they cut out water and take glycerol and eat a ton of carbs. This is how you get to a rediculously dry state/competition ready.

umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pumplikeeecummings View Post
    Water actually does the contrary. It reduces water retension so after a few days of drinking half your bodyweight in oz or 1 gallon a day, your body no longer needs to store as much water, so you lose alot of water weight and get a tighter body. Bodybuilders do this and right up until the competition, they cut out water and take glycerol and eat a ton of carbs. This is how you get to a rediculously dry state/competition ready.
    troof

jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pumplikeeecummings View Post
    exactly what i was going to say. If you dont drink enough water your body believes that there are drought conditions and retains water so that it can keep functioning. If you drink alot of water your body doesnt retain it because your brain knows that there is enough water available so none needs to be stored.
    "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." -Bruce Lee
    "Using no way as way, Having no limitation as limitation" -Bruce Lee
    "Do or do not, there is no try" -Master Yoda
    "There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level". -Bruce Lee

R.I.P Larry "Dad" Wheeler November 24, 1942 - December 8, 2008

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)
    The more water you drink, the more water weight you lose. Add in some dandelion root extract and you're good to go.
    I got big by re-racking your weights....

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

April 2008, I weighed 157lbs.

Charger Fan - GO BOLTS!!!

muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Water will only make you gain weight temporarily and it's called water weight, because you eliminate it by urinating. The people who gained weight because of the protein,fat,calories , not the water. But drinking water is good for you.