Kev1029 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Explaining fitness and supplements to friends.

So I know this has been covered before and stuff, but not specifically to what I have been looking for if that makes any sense. Anywayz, so when ever creatine is mentioned, people instantly make fun of me and stuff, and say its the worst thing for you, and that its cheating, and its unhealthy, etc. Also, when people say along the lines of, "what is the point of working out and eating healthy", I almost feel insulted. And unfortunately, there are only about 6 people in my highschool of 2200 who keep themselves healthy and in great physical condition. :/ What do you guys say to others and how do you explain these things to them?
    Stats:
    Deadlift: 520 1RM
    Squat: 455 1RM
    Bench: 2801RM
    Overhead Press: 200 1RM

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i laugh at them cause bishes come at me like bees to honney

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheSaltyAngus View Post
    i laugh at them cause bishes come at me like bees to honney
    a lil too salty m8

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine is a great supplement to use the only thing you want to be aware of is when you use
    it is to make sure that you consume enough water to supplement the creatine in your system
    it helps your muscles stay full and also helps vascularity too. IT's def. not cheating at all
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

Kev1029 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SoccerMuscle5 View Post
    Creatine is a great supplement to use the only thing you want to be aware of is when you use
    it is to make sure that you consume enough water to supplement the creatine in your system
    it helps your muscles stay full and also helps vascularity too. IT's def. not cheating at all
    I wish others would understand this.
    Stats:
    Deadlift: 520 1RM
    Squat: 455 1RM
    Bench: 2801RM
    Overhead Press: 200 1RM