Closed Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How to receive Free Supplement Samples

Free Samples

If you are like me and rather try it before you by it, Then this should make your day. I emailed just about every supplement company that I could find and compiled a list of what companies will hook you up and how to.
    I sent all emails out with my full name, address, particular product I was interested in or just a variety, and age.

Gaspari Nutrition
    Email: samples@gasparinutrition.com
    They will send samples of SuperPump250 and Size on. Try asking for a 3 day supply.

CytoSport
    Email: customerservice@cytosport.com
    They will send samples of just about everything. You might try asking for FastTwitch. I am still wanting to try that one

Muscle Pharm
    Email: info@musclepharm.com
    They sent a sample of Assault and BulletProof. Assault works good and will be trying Bulletproof tonight

Infinate Labs
    Email: ajacobs@infinitelabsonline.com
    Very nice lady and really professional. Samples of Juggernaut and CarnoCre. Very,Very good stuff. in your email tell them I sent you

Anabolic X
    Email: http://www.anabolicx.com/contact/
    Samples of Anabolic Xtreme Stimulat X ( I got 4 packs)

Labrada
    Email: customer_service@labrada.com
    Sent Samples of meal replacement shake powder and some other goodies all tasted great

Millennium Sport Technologies
    Email: samples@millenniumsports.net
    Same as above so still waiting. Will update once I received

Controlled Labs
    Email: Tank@ControlledLabs.com
    Still waiting on my samples. Will update once I receive them

CREAT-ure Sample
    Email: ksujosh6@beastsports.com
    Haven't received this yet either but have to follow everything below to get it
    In the subject line type: CREAT-ure Samples BB.com
    then your name, address, BB.com username

I have plenty more waiting on responses and/or deliveries. Once I know something you all will know something. I will update this thread with new info as much as I can. Anyone else who has any free sample secrets are more than welcome to share with the rest of the class
    Last edited by factotum; 02-12-2010 at 07:08 PM.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st.

reps on recharge.

azz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will any of these work in the UK?

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the info!
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by azz0r View Post
    Will any of these work in the UK?
    I am not sure if they will or not. You might let them know that you are from the UK and they should let you know if they can or not.

Originally Posted by Drexx View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    No sweat. I have been trying to find a thread with this info forever myself

bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice find, bro. thanks. reps to you.

patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    No sweat. I have been trying to find a thread with this info forever myself
    Do you remember that thread that got to be about 40 pages long last year? Hopefully this is the start of another.

Everyone post up more if you know where to get em!

Oh, and repped
    I am inspired by Zyzz. Did I deletes?

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Free Samples

If you are like me and rather try it before you by it, Then this should make your day. I emailed just about every supplement company that I could find and compiled a list of what companies will hook you up and how to.
    I sent all emails out with my full name, address, particular product I was interested in or just a variety, and age.

Gaspari Nutrition
    Email: samples@gasparinutrition.com
    They will send samples of SuperPump250 and Size on. Try asking for a 3 day supply.

CytoSport
    Email: customerservice@cytosport.com
    They will send samples of just about everything. You might try asking for FastTwitch. I am still wanting to try that one

Muscle Pharm
    Email: info@musclepharm.com
    They sent a sample of Assault and BulletProof. Assault works good and will be trying Bulletproof tonight

Infinate Labs
    Email: ajacobs@infinitelabsonline.com
    Very nice lady and really professional. Samples of Juggernaut and CarnoCre. Very,Very good stuff. in your email tell them I sent you

Anabolic X
    Email: http://www.anabolicx.com/contact/
    Samples of Anabolic Xtreme Stimulat X ( I got 4 packs)

Labrada
    Email: customer_service@labrada.com
    Sent Samples of meal replacement shake powder and some other goodies all tasted great

Star Chemical Labs
    Email: gstav@starchemlabs.com
    Haven't received it yet but supposed to be getting a nice package

Millennium Sport Technologies
    Email: samples@millenniumsports.net
    Same as above so still waiting. Will update once I received

Controlled Labs
    Email: Tank@ControlledLabs.com
    Still waiting on my samples. Will update once I receive them

CREAT-ure Sample
    Email: ksujosh6@beastsports.com
    Haven't received this yet either but have to follow everything below to get it
    In the subject line type: CREAT-ure Samples BB.com
    then your name, address, BB.com username

I have plenty more waiting on responses and/or deliveries. Once I know something you all will know something. I will update this thread with new info as much as I can. Anyone else who has any free sample secrets are more than welcome to share with the rest of the class
    ... and we could add to this great list:

FUSION BODYBUILDING
    chris@fusionbodybuilding.com
    Samples: SUB-Q / FUBAR / SHUT-EYE
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    savin

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you can walk in GNC's or VitaminSh's and get them also.

Originally Posted by quank View Post
    you can walk in GNC's or VitaminSh's and get them also.
    True. I think I am going to make a stop there this week and see what kind of goodies they have. Is it me or does everything always taste better when it is free?

Originally Posted by patmedown167 View Post
    Do you remember that thread that got to be about 40 pages long last year? Hopefully this is the start of another.

Everyone post up more if you know where to get em!

Oh, and repped
    I wasn't on the board then. I assume they archive it?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for those who want our samples, please follow the directions in the link below in my signature
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wasn't on the board then. I assume they archive it?
    It's probably around somewhere, but all the offers expired. Hell half of the thread didn't work anymore when it was still active, so that was pretty much its demise.
    I am inspired by Zyzz. Did I deletes?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    ... and we could add to this great list:

FUSION BODYBUILDING
    chris@fusionbodybuilding.com
    Samples: SUB-Q / FUBAR / SHUT-EYE
    I have sent my info off. Thanks for the great info bro

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I have sent my info off. Thanks for the great info bro
    Received... cheers!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brent_S_Bailey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Thanks

You guys post alot of very helpful info on this forum and I just wanted to say thanks.
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body!!!!

The Hardest Lift Of All Is Your Ass Off The Couch!!!!

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just email matty.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the info on the free samples.

Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hammer of Thor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

Hey , thanks for the great info. I'm looking to change a few thing up in my stack.

Originally Posted by Brent_S_Bailey View Post
    You guys post alot of very helpful info on this forum and I just wanted to say thanks.
    Not a problem. We are all here to help one another.

Originally Posted by odinlives88 View Post
    Hey , thanks for the great info. I'm looking to change a few thing up in my stack.
    Anytime. If you have any you want to add just throw them out here. Also if you have a particular company you like try going to their website and dig up their contact info. Usually they have an email address you can ask about info. I have been asking for free samples and some of them work. If any do let us know

geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50) geearf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks to the OP and to Gym God, I've just emailed you

semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome... Hopefully they will ship to Aussie land...

bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000) bosox1362 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    cool thanks!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gentlemen,

We ask that you request samples through the web form now listed here. At present we can only send out samples to US residents from our corporate headquarters.

FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE HERE

Last edited by deserusan; 11-12-2008 at 07:04 PM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tre115 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good post, thanks for the info, repped

JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JJ22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, nice post. Thanks for taking the time to put that together!
    At some point in your life you had this idea of who you were going to be someday. That who you were going to be, secretly and unknowingly, starts to become a ball and chain behind you because it becomes who you could have been. Don’t let the burden of regret weigh your dreams down.

Intermittent fasting + DC Training/Myo-Reps Hybrid log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133062263

SNS log: Focus XT, Agmatine and DAA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134105521

Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Reps and thanks for putting that together!
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF
    7/29/10 ~ 240lbs ~ 18% BF