badgirlpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lipo 6 Hers vs. Lipo 6 Hers Black

I searched the forums and a lot of the posts were older...so...I am asking..I have never really taken supps or Fat Burners (well, since my 100lb weight loss). I lost 107lbs the "all-natural" way...good ol' diet and exercise...But...for a year now..I have been stuck on a plateu. I am looking into taking Lipo 6 Hers or the Lipo 6 Hers Black...any suggestions? Is this a good Fat Burner? I need something that's going to get me over the hump..

thanks for any advice!

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've only done lipo six regular...worked..can't take two a day tho, or else i feel way crazy....and don't do intense cardio on this stuff either ( felt like coke)

but as for the plateau, the lipo six won't actually burn the fat, but just give you more energy to go more gung ho with your workouts...and also to help you over the edge, it may be time to reduce your caloric intake a bit to see some more weight loss.

badgirlpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post
    I've only done lipo six regular...worked..can't take two a day tho, or else i feel way crazy....and don't do intense cardio on this stuff either ( felt like coke)

but as for the plateau, the lipo six won't actually burn the fat, but just give you more energy to go more gung ho with your workouts...and also to help you over the edge, it may be time to reduce your caloric intake a bit to see some more weight loss.
    Hmmm...so maybe not Lipo 6 Hers Black if regular felt that way...I do a LOT of cardio as it is (Spin Class 2-4x's a week if time permits, training for a Half Marathon..ugh.. and I try to fit in HIIT cardio and eliptical, too...on top of weight training...ugh)...but..if it gives me more energy..that may help? Now I am at 1500 cal's but also thinking of reducing to 1300-1400 cals a day for a couple weeks...I am just really frustrated..the majority of my weight loss came off in 18 mths. Then...nothing... I have heard that Lipo 6 may be helpful? Have you heard of..or tried..Oxy Elite? Or have any suggestions on something other than Lipo 6 Hers? Is there something better?

Thanks for your help!

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badgirlpro View Post
    Hmmm...so maybe not Lipo 6 Hers Black if regular felt that way...I do a LOT of cardio as it is (Spin Class 2-4x's a week if time permits, training for a Half Marathon..ugh.. and I try to fit in HIIT cardio and eliptical, too...on top of weight training...ugh)...but..if it gives me more energy..that may help? Now I am at 1500 cal's but also thinking of reducing to 1300-1400 cals a day for a couple weeks...I am just really frustrated..the majority of my weight loss came off in 18 mths. Then...nothing... I have heard that Lipo 6 may be helpful? Have you heard of..or tried..Oxy Elite? Or have any suggestions on something other than Lipo 6 Hers? Is there something better?

Thanks for your help!
    honestly I think any of the lipo's will work..I didn't care about the formula too, much i figured it's mainly the same stuff. I did see weight loss, and i still have PLENTY left over from my first round.

As far as your calories...I...not so much. I got help from Kim for the right amount of calories I should aim for. This BMR calculator should get you started a bit. I noticed that when I had another calculate it for me (kim) she recommended that I consume about 200 calories less than what the calculator suggested. dammit, I saw results.

http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/Ca...Calculator.asp

Whiskey..Tango..Foxtrot Jamaicanmixy's Avatar
    Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000) Jamaicanmixy is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanks for your help!
    I am currently on the oxyelite pro...I only take ONE pill a day it says you can take up to 3 but honestly id be scared for my life beyond 1 pill lol Its crazy how fast it works, I get so happy and hyper the (Euphoric feeling everyone's talking about) I sweat like crazy the whole day! And my workouts are GREAT, I don't even want to leave the gym after I'm done. I got jitters the first day (because I took 2 pills in a day) I adjusted it to 1 pill a day and its perfect. No symptoms other than sweating, weight loss, and tons of energy to burn! I been on it for a week and a half so far so well see

Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flblondie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I searched the forums and a lot of the posts were older...so...I am asking..I have never really taken supps or Fat Burners (well, since my 100lb weight loss). I lost 107lbs the "all-natural" way...good ol' diet and exercise...But...for a year now..I have been stuck on a plateu. I am looking into taking Lipo 6 Hers or the Lipo 6 Hers Black...any suggestions? Is this a good Fat Burner? I need something that's going to get me over the hump..

thanks for any advice!
    I started the Lipo 6 black. Just the regular, not the "Hers" formula. So far so good, Almost done with my first bottle. I researched for a while and even though many people suggested Animal cuts and a few others, I decided to go with the Lipo black. I have not had any side effects except wanting to clean my apartment all the time from the extra energy...lol
    I did read to drink alot of water to avoid side effects and that is what I have been doing, I take that with Tonalin CLA and have seen a difference so far. Good luck!

Lindswah007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Thanks for your help!
    Hey, If you have been on low calories (1500 is pretty low) for a while and are not seeing results you may have damaged your metabolism and need to do a re-feed. This is where you eat at maintenance (or a little higher but not too high) for a couple of weeks and eat higher carbs. Keep your calorie intake = to your metabolic expenditure. This will help to sort of 're-set' your metabolism so that when you go back on your 1500 calorie diet you actually start losing fat again. You may gain a little weight in the re-feed but this will be mostly water due to what carbs do to your body. A lot of women who have been on low calorie diets for a long time experience this kind of plateau and going lower will only damage your metabolism further. Especially if you are exercising a lot!
    I am not an expert but have done a lot of reading, so f you want to know more about it look up Leigh Peele and her metabolic repair manual. She's awesome.

Hope that helps!