Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't know it just looks like hes got thicker skin or something than some of the guys, it could be water. He looks off off off until he hits a pose and then all the lines come in and he owns whoever is next to him for the most part. Its like the damage was done for him just as a result of his appearance when walking around on stage or between poses. you see him from the back and you jump straight to 'yep hes off, looks soft as hell' and then he hits the pose and the striated glutes seem to come out of nowhere as does the lower back and everything else. I was disappointed I thought he should have been 4th-5th definitely not 6th. Ben Toney and Dexter were the top 3 though, Ive got no issues with that at all

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lee4 View Post
    i can see this... but as vid and other pics demonstrate, he's not owned and he's better conditioned from behind.

first, yup, missed the background shot when i linked over. sure.

however, you post directly below a laundry list of said photos...and ignore them. do i need to quote them so that you see them?

second... here's a lesson for you. when you walk into a thread with the TOPIC and TITLE of "PROVE ME WRONG"...you are, by participating IN THAT THREAD adhering to THAT CONTEXT.

so, lets sort this out. i DON'T CARE whether the IFBB considers cedric's 6th place appropriate...WE are on a bodybuilding forum, FOR DISCUSSION. if you choose to participate in a thread THAT IS THE CONTEXT! if you don't like that, don't post in it...but YOU DID.

now, because YOU CHOSE TO POST IN HERE...does this thread request you to prove me wrong? have you?? have you provided ANYTHING WITHIN THE GUIDELINES OF THIS THREAD?!? no? okay, thanks for playing with a limited reading comprehension. good bye now...
    lol, i got ur "jimmies rustled"

mission complete

/thread

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ghrbrah View Post
    I don't know it just looks like hes got thicker skin or something than some of the guys, it could be water. He looks off off off until he hits a pose and then all the lines come in and he owns whoever is next to him for the most part. Its like the damage was done for him just as a result of his appearance when walking around on stage or between poses. you see him from the back and you jump straight to 'yep hes off, looks soft as hell' and then he hits the pose and the striated glutes seem to come out of nowhere as does the lower back and everything else. I was disappointed I thought he should have been 4th-5th definitely not 6th. Ben Toney and Dexter were the top 3 though, Ive got no issues with that at all
    This is how I felt watching him. He has such big muscle bellies, he looked sort of soft/round when walking on standing. But when he hit the shots, he rocked 'em.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000)
    Conditioning apparently means more than size or balance. It's kind of sad when people with incomplete muscles but better conditioning beat the better looking bodybuilder. JoJ has no quads and no calves, and Cedric dwarfed him bad, but his conditioning owned Cedric so he beat him. I'm sick of incomplete bodybuilders winning anything. If you are missing calves, quads or forearms GTFO the stage. This isn't the Clarance Bass Classic. I think the judges got it right, but my gripe is that criteria is wrong. Mass should be king, followed by symmetry followed by conditioning being the last thing to consider.
    6'2"
    130 start weight @ 18 years old

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joel H View Post
    Conditioning apparently means more than size or balance. It's kind of sad when people with incomplete muscles but better conditioning beat the better looking bodybuilder. JoJ has no quads and no calves, and Cedric dwarfed him bad, but his conditioning owned Cedric so he beat him. I'm sick of incomplete bodybuilders winning anything. If you are missing calves, quads or forearms GTFO the stage. This isn't the Clarance Bass Classic. I think the judges got it right, but my gripe is that criteria is wrong. Mass should be king, followed by symmetry followed by conditioning being the last thing to consider.
    You're right. An incomplete physique shouldn't even be considered in the top five at such a prestigious event.
    A pattern in the chaos.

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JOJ is becoming one of the most overrated guys in the IFBB. Maybe because he trains with Branch? I'm not saying Ced should have won, but Ced kills JOJ in those pics.

No legs and although his traps and back are world class, his bdb looks surprisingly bad.

and if legs don't count anymore, then Joel Stubbs should put his posing trunks back on and get on the Olympia stage.

Last edited by sexnews; 03-03-2013 at 12:03 AM.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^
    Just noticed the left calf
    it has no dept whatsoever

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    ^
    Just noticed the left calf
    it has no dept whatsoever
    His legs are so bad that one forgets how bad his calves are!

Got legs?

tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm disappointed like most of you guys, but I've learned not to be biased. In the end why do you have to be angry at some bull**** like this. It happens every time and will happen in the judging of bodybuilding lol. I sure wanted to see Ced at least 3rd but what can I do now?

With that said,

Any bodybuilding comparison request:
    ********.com/MKBodybuilding

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The extra sharpness should not make up for skinny legs, disgusting stomachs, out of proportion physiques, lack of flow, shape, etc etc. Just because cedric wasn't as dry he automatically loses every pose? I think because JOJ got **** quads, there's no way he could beat anyone in that top 6 lineup in most poses. ETC ETC ETC

Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    The extra sharpness should not make up for skinny legs, disgusting stomachs, out of proportion physiques, lack of flow, shape, etc etc. Just because cedric wasn't as dry he automatically loses every pose? I think because JOJ got **** quads, there's no way he could beat anyone in that top 6 lineup in most poses. ETC ETC ETC
    Agree. Personally, I thought ced looked slightly more sharper than JoJ(at the very least in the glutes if not everywhere else). Personally thought Ced deserved his placing, but no way JoJ should've been anywhere near that top 5-6. Going off the photos, it looks pretty clear he doesn't even have the conditioning to justify a very incomplete physique.

Get Big or get hurt tryin Mallorca Island's Avatar
    Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000)
    he should have been 4th or maybe 3rd but not behind the mess that Hidetada is.....
    joined torn-pec club lol

handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    I don't know about prejudging but what i've seen from the finals, Ced deserved alot higher than 6th.
    this, ced deserved atleast 4th maybe 3rd, the only thing you could say that was off about him was being kind of soft from the front compared to JoJ

tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ced on his FB:

http://www.********.com/pages/Cedric...ref=ts&fref=ts

Thank yall for the sport. Its all good, dont sweat it. When something doesnt go as planned, instead of pointing the finger at why, we should just take a look at ourselves and see what we can do better. My momma raised a man, not a bitch. A man dont waste time creating excuses. A man takes that hit on the chin, and gets up and keeps going.
    Im something new and different. They gotta get used to what i bring. Meanwhile I'll keep improving like i have been.
    Every revolution has a period of struggle...
    If that Lycan Blood runs deep inside you like it does me, go back into the night and continue to get ready... we still huntin and we still eatin
    Any bodybuilding comparison request:
    ********.com/MKBodybuilding

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn that le4 or whatever dude is REAL mad
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jeddore View Post
    Wouldn't you be if you spent friggin months in the dark busting your ass off in the army only to have a blonde airhead decide that "oh lookie, he doesn't have abs, this decision is easy enough for my tiny brain, lower his placings!"?
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Wouldn't you be if you spent friggin months in the dark busting your ass off in the army only to have a blonde airhead decide that "oh lookie, he doesn't have abs, this decision is easy enough for my tiny brain, lower his placings!"?
    yes definitely if i was ced.. not if i was OP tho lol
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes definitely if i was ced.. not if i was OP tho lol
    Well if he did an all-nighter just for this it kinda makes sense. Don't want to lose all the gains just to watch this crap.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no, don't take every CAP as anger, although i know that's how it is read. i'm just really poor at italics use.

i understand his slightly off condition would warrant a bump in points, but i cannot for the life of me justify him losing to hide, toney, and joj. if he should have lost to them, this thread is for people to demonstrate my ignorance.

i get ced had ONE SHOT where his abs looked soft (which can be attributable to a number of things, as an earlier comparison shot demonstrates). yet in every comparison he is AS conditioned if not MORE than the people who are supposedly "better conditioned". i don't get it.

Originally Posted by tkDd View Post
    guy is awesome, can't wait to see what he brings next.

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Well if he did an all-nighter just for this it kinda makes sense. Don't want to lose all the gains just to watch this crap.
    all afternoon-er technically.

my biggest gripe is that they(announcers/posters) cried all day long about how "ced wasn't in condition", but simultaneously praised toney and joj for having "the best conditioning of their careers"...and comparatively ced was more overall conditioned than both ALL DAY. (i'll spare night shots, as ced looked even better)

GREAT condition, best of his career apparently...

GREAT condition, worth competing with DEX...

WINNING condition...

WHY IS HE EVEN ON THE STAGE condition...

i don't even know where to begin. they even regurgitated this last night WHILE ANNOUNCING "shows are won from the back"... what am i missing?

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fenix266 View Post
    images
    See that?

Only 1 pose against freeman and switch..god that pissed me off

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I could have seen cedric in 5th, yes....but not behind Hide, for f*ck sake hide looked horrible....fred smalls should have placed over hide even. I personally think.... freeman should have been 5th, cedric 4th, joj 3rd. I'm not getting how freeman got that callout either.

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He looked good!
    Brightest future of them all.

lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    apparently some can't get over the fact that i'm crying cedric didn't win... i'm not. yet this is what i'm getting...

"you are quite possibly the biggest ******* on these boards based on your posts the last two days...did you cry yourself to sleep when obama won too? get over it *******, you're 31 years old u little fuking bitch"...~anonymous poster in my CP

so let me clarify for those of you who don't like reading what i actually say on this topic.

1. i don't think cedric should have won (and at his best i can't say, and never have claimed, for certain he WOULD have beat dex, but i like to hope). DEX was on top of his game from the onset and had this shored up.

2. i don't think cedric was at his all time best conditioning. heck, i don't think cedric thinks that.

3. i consider myself a fan of this sport. as a fan that watches, i don't blindly follow the images on screen...i like to know the criteria and rules this sport abides by.

4. given those rules, i don't see how cedric placed where he did, and have no basis moving forward to expand my understanding of IFBB judging.

5. i don't want consensus that cedric should have won, or placed in any particular spot.

6. i DO WANT an explanation, using the available information (pics and video) and criteria, of the judged comparisons from the show explaining WHY my understanding of the judging was so far removed from that of the judges.

now, everytime i've asked for this i've only been told "he was off" and "the judges saw it so i believe it". neither of those increases my knowledge or understanding.

IF cedric was off, warranting a placing behind JoJ or Freeman, please show me WHERE his condition lacked overall compared to theirs. pics are here...

Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reznor91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing has to be proven because the judges believed he wasnt conditioned enough, the commentators said it too, and many people on this forum said it as well. Whats done is done. All i know is that this is not top level conditioning -

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...SENPQMFONC.jpg
    http://www.********.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

He looked good overall, came in much better at the finals, and has a good future ahead in the sport, but yesterday, his showing in the prejudging especially was off, he just needed another couple of weeks to dial it in a bit better
    Last edited by Reznor91; 03-03-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    2010 WNBF Asia Pacific Teen Champion!

www.animalkingdomgym.com.au

SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPOOKHOLIDAE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im still pretty shocked Ben Pakulski came in 2nd! From the front he has improved a whole bunch but from the back, he looked horrible to me, compared to the counterparts, i dunno, what do i know, but maybe the judges really let the crowd get in their heads??

hahaha, is JOJ shorter than Hide?? He looked so short, weird, im also shocked at how well Hide did and how he remained so consistent through all the rounds, a true professional, i was expecting a 8th-10th finish for him. Overall, it was a much better AC than i expected though, but of course it would not be an IFBB event without controversy.
    On a mission to get at least 25 of my pounds back! Comeback began 12/5/12.

Goal to add 25+pounds while getting close to single digit body fat, weight crucial, BF number secondary.

Please PM me if you are giving away free samples or know anyone who is. I may not take them personally but someone will
    and an honest thorough review will be written.

Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pro Bodybuilding needs a complete revamp. Guts should be punished hard. IMO (and most of ya'll) guts and lack of proportions/symmetry should be punished harder than a little bit off conditioning. Guts need to get away from bodybuilding. Or it will lose even more popularity.. Its not about looking great anymore.. Its a freak show, with a cult following. I hope Ced brings a revolution.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Esthetique View Post
    Pro Bodybuilding needs a complete revamp. Guts should be punished hard. IMO (and most of ya'll) guts and lack of proportions/symmetry should be punished harder than a little bit off conditioning. Guts need to get away from bodybuilding. Or it will lose even more popularity.. Its not about looking great anymore.. Its a freak show, with a cult following. I hope Ced brings a revolution.
    This^ I don't get why a guy with missing body parts can place above a more complete guy with slightly less conditioning. IMO a missing or lagging body part is a hell of a lot more noticeable and worse looking than less than 100% conditioning. Cedric's conditioning looked no worse than any of the other guys IMO and even if it was slightly worse, he still had the best looking physique on stage IMO. Should have been between him and dex
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly expecting this bull**** to happen again....