Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mariusz Pudzianowski's Diet

In one of the World Strongman events shown on TV Mariusz when asked about diet said: "I eat everything".

Pudzianowski commenting on his diet, "My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and 2-3 pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy. I need it for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes.

An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate.

Dinner is whatever meat I can get: steaks, pork chops, bacon, plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. [After I work out] I have a protein shake and more chocolate."

In an interview at the beginning of his world strongman career he said that his supplements, training, massages, etc. cost him about 6000 PLN (ca. $2050 USD as of Dec 2009 exchange rate) per month.

10 eggs? 2-3 pounds of bacon? Wow lulzz

POLSKA GUROM

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Big Z is much stronger, u mad?

Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read into his diet and decided a few weeks back to try eating 3 pounds of bacon for breakfast one morning. Surprisingly, it's actually not that much food. I only had 3 eggs with it, though, I don't think I could have done 10.

180 somethin in avi Mixed_Breed's Avatar
    Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Big Z is much stronger, u mad?
    Very.

How the **** can you afford to eat that much everyday? I bet his endorsements pay for his food and he has a little pocket change left over after he goes and buys out the grocery store

MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    *isntMad* all he does for a living is lift weights and jump rope.

I mean hey, if your 9 to 5 was working out in the gym, i'm sure you'd eat everything too ^_^
    >>Member of the "I lost 100lbs Club" !<< :D

Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    I read into his diet and decided a few weeks back to try eating 3 pounds of bacon for breakfast one morning. Surprisingly, it's actually not that much food. I only had 3 eggs with it, though, I don't think I could have done 10.
    3 pounds is a lot dude. And you had 3 eggs? I think that would suffice your calorie intake for 2 or 3 days.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shawn. View Post
    3 pounds is a lot dude. And you had 3 eggs? I think that would suffice your calorie intake for 2 or 3 days.
    It was a hell of a lot of food, but for some reason bacon isn't very filling...or at least it isn't to me. Probably didn't help that I couldn't resist eating it while I cooked it, so it didn't seem like that much in the end.

It was a hell of a lot of food, but for some reason bacon isn't very filling...or at least it isn't to me. Probably didn't help that I couldn't resist eating it while I cooked it, so it didn't seem like that much in the end.
    Bacon>

ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ha, yeah that is a lot of food. But for me bacon is one of those foods that I get tired of eating quickly. Don't get me wrong I love bacon, but I just can't eat huge servings of bacon at one time.

Mariusz is the man.
    My Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119521111
    ChAoS and PAIN
    Working on my embarrassing squats.
    --I want to get to a point to where people use onomatopoeias to describe me rather than adjectives.

PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    does anyone have a pic of this dude?
    Nutrition/Lifting Log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154498113

Orioles/Trail Blazers

Bacon>
    Hmm? If I messed up in my post somewhere, let me know please. I'm tired as all hell right now and am typing some really weird things lately.

Originally Posted by PicklesPA View Post

Had his MMA debut in Poland a little while back; absolutely destroyed his opponent.

Hmm? If I messed up in my post somewhere, let me know please. I'm tired as all hell right now and am typing some really weird things lately.
    I was just saying I love bacon... haha

ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you seriously THAT lazy to google image that on your own?

Ideal IMO
    My Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119521111
    ChAoS and PAIN
    Working on my embarrassing squats.
    --I want to get to a point to where people use onomatopoeias to describe me rather than adjectives.

PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) PicklesPA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    uhm....wow
    slightly sculpted abs......

what a freak, wish i could eat 3 punds of bacon in the morning and lots of candy and not put on any body-fat....
    Nutrition/Lifting Log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154498113

Orioles/Trail Blazers

I was just saying I love bacon... haha
    Oh, haha. I definitely do too. I'd have to say it is probably one of the best foods of all, in my opinion. If I could I'd just chow down on a massive plateful of bacon.

uhm....wow

what a freak, wish i could eat 3 punds of bacon in the morning and lots of candy and not put on any body-fat....
    But he trains all day, practically everyday, he definitely needs the calories and energy

MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    uhm....wow

Originally Posted by MrDURPEEDURP View Post
    *isntMad* all he does for a living is lift weights and jump rope.

I mean hey, if your 9 to 5 was working out in the gym, i'm sure you'd eat everything too ^_^

That.
    >>Member of the "I lost 100lbs Club" !<< :D

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I made my diet off of his.
    I eat 4 eggs every morning and 6 strips of bacon and I eat a ****load of chocolate throughout the day and ice cream, great for energy!
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    I made my diet off of his.
    I eat 4 eggs every morning and 6 strips of bacon and I eat a ****load of chocolate throughout the day and ice cream, great for energy!
    Only 6 strips of bacon?! I just couldn't do that. Once I start cooking it and eating it, I can't really stop until I run out. Damn cravings. Thank god for small packages of bacon.

I like his idea of candy throughout the day, though. Great source of energy.

Inb4 kids start asking why bodybuilders eat "good carbs".

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only 6 strips of bacon?! I just couldn't do that. Once I start cooking it and eating it, I can't really stop until I run out. Damn cravings. Thank god for small packages of bacon.

I like his idea of candy throughout the day, though. Great source of energy.

Inb4 kids start asking why bodybuilders eat "good carbs".
    lol
    yea only 6 cuz bacon doesnt have much protein just a lot of fat.
    i also eat other stuff for breakfast i.e: homeade hash browns

Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000) Ruckus91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is it a bad sign that I originally interpreted this as hash brownies?

lol

Originally Posted by Ruckus91 View Post
    Is it a bad sign that I originally interpreted this as hash brownies?

lol
    probably lol

lol
    yea only 6 cuz bacon doesnt have much protein just a lot of fat.
    Yeah, definitely makes sense. That's why when you're looking for less fat you have to make it crispier, and get rid of more of the fat.

That's probably my worst meal of the day. Even though I don't eat all that clean, I can't seem to find much to eat for a good breakfast. I just end up eating a ton of cereal and occasionally eggs.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strongest man in the world, but now fights in the MMA also.

Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Strongest man in the world, but now fights in the MMA also.

screw going up against him.....

Orioles/Trail Blazers

johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what were the results of the fight?
    other than he destroyed opponent?
    did it go past first round?

Originally Posted by johnsonmygun View Post
    what were the results of the fight?
    other than he destroyed opponent?
    did it go past first round?
    No, if I remember correctly it lasted about 40 seconds. He kicked him in the leg a few times, and his opponent almost dropped. He then chased him across the ring for about 2 seconds, kicked him in the leg and his opponent hit the ground. After this he proceeded to jump on top and start punching him in the face, winning by TKO.