Diaz12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile How to lose Belly Fat?

Hi i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I want to lose my belly fat but i dont know what diet or workouts to do.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    - routines - pick one from the sticky threads - make sure it has squats and deadlifts
    - diet: reduce calories until you are losing 1lb a week
    - keep protein to a minimum of 1 gram per day per lb of bodyweight

PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Put an emphasis on cardio and diet depending on how much belly fat you have. Weight training is never a bad option either but weight training alone will take much much longer to lose your belly fat if you do it alone. Cardio, diet and pumping iron is a sure-fire way to get what you want. Just don't expect results in a week, keep your heads out of the clouds and work hard...every..single...workout. You'll get what you're looking for.

Cheers
    Pnel

Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    - routines - pick one from the sticky threads - make sure it has squats and deadlifts
    - diet: reduce calories until you are losing 1lb a week
    - keep protein to a minimum of 1 gram per day per lb of bodyweight
    ^^^this

Just focus on losing fat and the abs will come through eventually.

Faus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    efinitely focus on nutrition. You could have the best workout program in the world, but if your nutrition is not in check you won't see any results. As far as cardio, do something more in the HIIT category. Slow steady-steady state is alright but you will see far greater results using HIIT. It's my second week on the INSANITY workout program from Beachbody. If my scale is correct at home, I've dropped 10Lbs in 2 weeks. The workout is HIIT based but they call it Max Interval Training.

Here's a link on the program if you wanted more info...

bit.ly/b6gHuI

Faus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rijokn View Post
    ^^^this

Just focus on losing fat and the abs will come through eventually.
    In most males, abs won't show until your under 11% body fat, I believe (don't quote me on that but I think that's the case)

Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rval86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Faus View Post
    In most males, abs won't show until your under 11% body fat, I believe (don't quote me on that but I think that's the case)
    Yes that is close to what it is for most people. My point was more that he should be worried about losing fat rather than where he's losing it. If his bf% gets low enough he will see the results in the his midsection he was hoping for.

Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just to add to the great replies posted. If you think of where you started putting on weight first, you will come to the realization it was your belly. There is an old time rule that goes "First on, last off".

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Read the stickies and the last few weeks of threads in the Losing Fat forums. A lot of decent-to-good posts there. Good luck!
    --- Nick ---

PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Just work hard, keep your nutrition in check (no cheating and definitely no Big Mac's) and keep consistent. Every post in here has it bang on.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Good luck.