Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the Best LEGAL Testosterone Booster????

What is the most powerful legal testosterone booster on the American market right now?

I've tried and liked Epistane and Hemoguno, but they have both been illegalized and are now hard to come by. I'm trying to do things the right/legal way from here on out.

I am currently 'overdosing' on plain old herbal Tribulus but it is pretty worthless and I feel no real difference in the gym... maybe a little as far as general mood goes, but it is minimal.

***Also, if you have one that you like... will I need pct for it? If so, What is a good legal pct? lol

clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100) clatted90 is not very well liked. (-100)
    im wondering too but i think Activate xtreme and triazole are supposed to work very well

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Look into EFX's TESTCHARGE. Its 100% legal, safe and WADA complient. It does not require a pct and you can run it 4 weeks on...1 week off then hop right back on again. It even comes with an anti-estrogen thats just 1 tab a night.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stateofrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder03 View Post
    Look into EFX's TESTCHARGE. Its 100% legal, safe and WADA complient. It does not require a pct and you can run it 4 weeks on...1 week off then hop right back on again. It even comes with an anti-estrogen thats just 1 tab a night.
    Ive actually heard good things about Test Charge. Is it good to use while cutting and doing a lot of cardio?

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by stateofrage View Post
    Ive actually heard good things about Test Charge. Is it good to use while cutting and doing a lot of cardio?
    Sure is, it will allow you to hold onto your muscle and keep your strength up!
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bodybuilder03 View Post
    Sure is, it will allow you to hold onto your muscle and keep your strength up!
    PERFECT thanks a lot man

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

What is the most powerful legal testosterone booster on the American market right now?

I've tried and liked Epistane and Hemoguno, but they have both been illegalized and are now hard to come by. I'm trying to do things the right/legal way from here on out.

I am currently 'overdosing' on plain old herbal Tribulus but it is pretty worthless and I feel no real difference in the gym... maybe a little as far as general mood goes, but it is minimal.

***Also, if you have one that you like... will I need pct for it? If so, What is a good legal pct? lol
    I have used and recommend the following (In no certain order)

1. Magnum Thrust
    2. Double TT Sports TestX6
    3. Cellucor P6
    4. Applied Nutriceuticals Free Test
    5. BCS Labs Dominate V1
    6. BioForge ProMax

No PCT required
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post

1. Magnum Thrust
    3. Cellucor P6
    5. BCS Labs Dominate V1
    6. BioForge ProMax

No PCT required
    I love one of those listed and support another.

I miss free test right now =(
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)

Epistane isn't illegal fwiw.

As far as non-PH's go, the DS line seems to be giving people great results. Check out ActX and Triazole.

MontanaMuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MontanaMuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

TEST CHARGE! Made By AAEFX! This is the best!

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i've only used bioforge promax and lost a couple BF% while gaining 4 lbs. other popular options around here are T-bol (bols stack) and triazole/actX
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    been through a billion test boosters, personal favorite is testopro. two ingredients to boost testosterone and i1c to modulate estrogen. a true one two punch when boosting testosterone and modulating estrogen!
    UCSB

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by clatted90 View Post
    im wondering too but i think Activate xtreme and triazole are supposed to work very well
    Originally Posted by Branch Chain Blink View Post
    As far as non-PH's go, the DS line seems to be giving people great results. Check out ActX and Triazole.
    The above. Here is just a sample of the blood work:
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timt214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sooo.. what happens when you stop taking these boosters? (just wondering)

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MontanaMuscles View Post
    TEST CHARGE! Made By AAEFX! This is the best!
    my god, look at this guys posting history

ANOTHER AAEFX shill?

I'm honestly trying to give you guys a chance, people here hate for no reason, your products really don't look that bad. But please stop this shameless shilling.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If people can't discern designer steroids from test-boosters is pretty obvious they're going to find even the best t-boosters disappointing...
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    The above. Here is just a sample of the blood work:
    We actually have an updated version of this graph with an 8th tester, i just haven't gotten round to getting it on the website yet.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Molecular Nutrition's Test Factor is a very good test booster. I had really good strength gains with it.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics E-book Edition available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

William Llewellyn's Sport Supplement Reference Guide available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

Underground Anabolics available on Kindle, Nook, iTunes, and Google Play!

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by timt214 View Post
    Sooo.. what happens when you stop taking these boosters? (just wondering)
    With Triazole and Activate Xtreme your test levels slowly return to baseline. We have blood work showing that test climbs rapidly when you start it (within a week) and stays there till you come off and then slowly returns to normal.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cissus Drol + DAA is working well for me at the moment.

May try Activate Xtreme + Triazole + Lean Xtreme for when I cut.

Swole Stack came to mind as well.
    If you yin it up all day, you gotta yang it up all night.

Owner of Catseye Diffraction Glasses - the perfect accessory for live music events, raves and festivals.

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

Use the coupon code MISC to get 10% off your entire order!

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    my god, look at this guys posting history

ANOTHER AAEFX shill?

I'm honestly trying to give you guys a chance, people here hate for no reason, your products really don't look that bad. But please stop this shameless shilling.
    He's not affiliated with EFX. It is possible that there are some people out there that just really like our products.

We pride ourselves on not being deceitful when it comes to repping our products.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's lots of blood work to back up Triazole.

I just started on it and already noticed a vein or two I didn't have before. That's not a sign of increased test but it's doing something. Extra energy so far as well.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1,24,36 Methyl-deion-1-branch-propionatephosphorylate

don't waste you money on EFX products with magic herbs stumbled upon in the forest.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    With Triazole and Activate Xtreme your test levels slowly return to baseline. We have blood work showing that test climbs rapidly when you start it (within a week) and stays there till you come off and then slowly returns to normal.
    Expect to see a nice shiney graph showing this specific blood panel in the very near future.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by romeolol View Post
    Cissus Drol + DAA is working well for me at the moment.

May try Activate Xtreme + Triazole + Lean Xtreme for when I cut.

Swole Stack came to mind as well.
    I could never run a test stack on a cut they make my hunger for food monstrous.

LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post

1. Magnum Thrust
    3. Cellucor P6
    5. BCS Labs Dominate V1
    6. BioForge ProMax

No PCT required
    Running this one right now.

Great all in one product, seeing increased hardness/vascularity/lifts (slightly) only 2 weeks in.

Major negative is price but cellucor's products are tested throughly and produce great results. You get what you pay for.
    To live is Christ, to die is gain. -Phil. 1:21
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - For Lifeee!
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649301213#post649301213

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Bioforge and Activate Extreme (originals) have been the best that I have ever used.

srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) srenfrew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Bioforge and Activate Extreme (originals) have been the best that I have ever used.
    and the original Bioforge can found for $29.99 shipped, killer deal.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should have good luck raising testosterone levels with simple, inexpensive vitamin D3 - the sunshine vitamin. Scrolling about half way down this page, there is a study from the Medical University of Graz in Austria showing that testosterone levels are directly linked to D3 levels.

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/newsl...-edition.shtml

And here is one guys recorded experience with having lower testosterone levels and then seeing his T levels rise after a few months of taking D3.

http://hearthawk.blogspot.com/2008/0...e-another.html

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    You should have good luck raising testosterone levels with simple, inexpensive vitamin D3 - the sunshine vitamin. Scrolling about half way down this page, there is a study from the Medical University of Graz in Austria showing that testosterone levels are directly linked to D3 levels.

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/newsl...-edition.shtml

And here is one guys recorded experience with having lower testosterone levels and then seeing his T levels rise after a few months of taking D3.

http://hearthawk.blogspot.com/2008/0...e-another.html
    That's bogus. The study does not prove that it was D3 that raised the levels of test. Test can be raised by many things including activity. Given D3 can help with Seasonal Affective Disorder and give people more energy, it's not exactly a testbooster. You can do the same thing by just lifting weights.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****