CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Creatine Powder vs. Pills

which is usually better? i know it all depends on the elements.. how much you work out, eat, cardio whatever.. Im talking about your average gym rat - which form of Creatine (monohydrate of course) is better? thanks
    My Bodyspace:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/CaptnRubRDucky/

fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    same

CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how about chewables?
    My Bodyspace:

MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeathooK427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I doubt you'd see a difference at all.

They make chewables? lol

Originally Posted by MeathooK427 View Post
    I doubt you'd see a difference at all.

They make chewables? lol
    yeah GNC pro performance Creatine Monohydrate 2.5g chewable tablets.. I would think a good majority of it would get stuck in my teeth or something, but if Im drinking the necessary water it should flush it down and wouldn't matter either way?

so basically creatine (monohydrate) is the same in all forms (except liquid duh) and its basically user preference?
    My Bodyspace:

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Creatine powder vs. pills are just the same thing. If you put it in a pill, however, the price goes up.

Pure creatine actually has no taste though so it's easy to pour 5g and drink down in a cup of water.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiendin102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CaptnRubRDucky View Post
    basically user preference?
    bing-O

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This really only has to do with user preference. We market both types for SizeON because some people prefer one or the other.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

so basically when I get home from the gym, I have to drink quite a bit of fluids.. 8oz of milk in my protein shake, then slam down another 8oz or so of creatine/water.. so should I lower the amount of water I drink while at the gym? I usually kill my water bottle 1.5 times.. it holds 24oz water.. I just dont want to get home and drink the rest of my stuff and end up pissing out most of it instead of absorbing it.

thanks all for the input!
    My Bodyspace:

Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im currently using monyhydrate micronized creatin some cheap caind made in sweden, do you guys think green bulge is gona make a difference??? ive tryed kre alkyl before and it was G R E AT for strenght.

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I always wondered that though. Do you get more out of the power, because a pill has to be broken down by the liver and the powder is already in like a broken down form. Just faster rate of absorption from the powder maybe?

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BreakingPoint8 View Post
    I always wondered that though. Do you get more out of the power, because a pill has to be broken down by the liver and the powder is already in like a broken down form. Just faster rate of absorption from the powder maybe?
    I don't think the pill dissolves in the liver somehow. And they are both the same substance - chemically speaking it's not 'broken down' any more. There's a small delay while the capsule breaks down (put an empty capsule in your mouth. It doesn't take long!) - a marginal decrease in lag time for the absorbtion period, but somehow I don't think you're going to know it.

The big difference IMO: pills are more convenient to carry around, however they carry a higher price tag per gram of substance (the premium of having it capped). And there you have it.
    I remember being relevant.

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TinyMan View Post
    I don't think the pill dissolves in the liver somehow. And they are both the same substance - chemically speaking it's not 'broken down' any more. There's a small delay while the capsule breaks down (put an empty capsule in your mouth. It doesn't take long!) - a marginal decrease in lag time for the absorbtion period, but somehow I don't think you're going to know it.

The big difference IMO: pills are more convenient to carry around, however they carry a higher price tag per gram of substance (the premium of having it capped). And there you have it.
    Well said my friend. Good work.

irisw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"kre-alkalyn"

Originally Posted by BreakingPoint8 View Post
    Well said my friend. Good work.
    fella's krealkalyn is by far superior to any other forms of creatine in my book.

..."knowledge"

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by irisw View Post
    fella's krealkalyn is by far superior to any other forms of creatine in my book.

..."knowledge"

Chemistry 101
    BroScience University
    3 credits
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Registered User l0rdkeithingt0n's Avatar
    l0rdkeithingt0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice Spurgeon quote

dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm partial to a powder. I just like mixing that with other things whether it be pre workout, aminos, protein etc. There are a ton on the market but I've been using Cell Tech by MuscleTech. It's good stuff.
    Creator of www.ShreddedAbsNow.com

Team MuscleTech

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I was gonna buck up for creatine capsules I would probably go for the SNS MCC.. though powder is significantly cheaper per serving and creapure branded stuff can always be trusted

Personally though.. I try to stick to pre-workouts with a full dose of creatine.. ErgoPump
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09