Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    So what's that make you? Darth Maul or something? lol. Dude, come on....Kai's got rounder delts than Phil? No, not even close. Phil's delts walk all over Kai's

Put down the crack pipe.
    I think you took the Yoda joke too seriously, it was a harmless joke. As for the delts debate, I've explained myself already, if you want to know why I thought and how I thought it out, read the last 3 pages or so.

but Phil put just enough distance between them at the finals to win.
    Was there a pun intended?

INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post

****ing lol @ everything in this thread
    maybe no possibility

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post

Are you guys fukin serious? LOLOLOOL
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Are you guys fukin serious? LOLOLOOL
    U mirin my paint skills?

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jcrobles92 View Post
    Guys have you seriously not realized that arguing debating with Roro about Kai's "weaknesses" or Philly's "dominance" over him is like trying to get a mother to acknowledge that she has an ugly child, sure deep down inside she knows the truth but will Never admit it! lol
    Brilliant!

(nohomo)
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you took the Yoda joke too seriously, it was a harmless joke. As for the delts debate, I've explained myself already, if you want to know why I thought and how I thought it out, read the last 3 pages or so.
    I know you've explained yourself....it's just that your "explanations" make no sense whatsoever....

Rounder delts? Really? Winning the ab/thigh by a landslide, sure. Better most muscular with rounder delts? Uh...no, the opposite. It's Phil that blows Kai out of the water in that pose. *Overall* neither was dominating the other.

Was there a pun intended?
    No, but just caught that

Phil didn't win cus he looked bigger than at the prejudging. Phil won cus his increased sharpness for finals made the difference. Kai also got sharper but flattened out a little, whereas Phil sharpened up while keeping his insane fullness.

Both guys looked great, but your points are just outlandish. Rounder delts? Seriously? Not to beat a dead horse, but that's just some ridiculous stuff, man. You ain't helpin your position with statements like that. I'm *just* sayin

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [...]
    Phil didn't win cus he looked bigger than at the prejudging. Phil won cus his increased sharpness for finals made the difference. Kai also got sharper but flattened out a little, whereas Phil sharpened up while keeping his insane fullness.
    [...]
    It seems it didn't help Cedric at the AC.

As for the shoulder debate, as I've said before, we see things differently, and I believe you're making the same mistake Lvisaa2 made by interpreting my ''roudness'' for pop/fullness, which I stated at least 4 times, that Phil has fuller delts.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

As for the shoulder debate, as I've said before, we see things differently, and I believe you're making the same mistake Lvisaa2 made by interpreting my ''roudness'' for pop/fullness, which I stated at least 4 times, that Phil has fuller delts.
    I didn't make a mistake. You just don't know what roundness means.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When i saw the red lines at 4 AM in the morning i almost exploded into a fit of laughter.

Correct me as i've underslept but "X's delts are bigger and better than Y's...but Y's cover more surface area"...not even Rommy could pull that **** off.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Imo, I would have had Cedric 4th, possibly battling for 3rd. That being said, the competitors ahead of him had better conditioning at prejudging than him, and held their conditioning for finals. That being said, Cedric wasn't robbed or anything. It's easy to see why the judges had the other competitors ahead of him, even if I disagree with their decision.

I went over this in my video about the 2013 Arnold Classic on my youtube channel (and even posted its own thread). Search youtube for "2013 Arnold Classic thoughts" and it should be on the first page toward the bottom.

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually, I thought Phil was a tad fuller (making him look sharper) at finals...but Hany Rambod admitted in an interview that Phil was more filled up in the prejudging, but people aren't used to seeing him that full. He brought Phil a few pounds *lighter* in the finals, but his muscle is just *that* round that it made lots of people think he filled out.

I don't think either of them "killed" the other at prejudging or finals. It was close the whole time, but Phil put just enough distance between them at the finals to win. Personally, I think they could've tossed the coin to determine the winner, and I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

Also, I think people are overblowing Kai's flatness at the finals. Did he flatten out a bit? Yes, but there's no denying the absurdity of Kai's lats at the finals - feathered *literally* all the way from origin to insertion!
    When did i overblow kai's flatness? lol...you're going off on sh*t i didn't even say. I said he did fade in the finals, and ummm he did. But never said he looked depleted and atrocious. And you said the same thing i did actually just in a different way, i said phil was not as tight in pre judging as he was in the finals...lol, i was simply saying, if someone peaks right...their skin is tighter and making them look more conditioned than if they were flat, i was not attributing that to either of them, just a general common knowledge statement i made. And imo yes, it was close in pre judging as well but I had kai winning about every shot...especially from the back. In the poses in which he beat phil, he was way better. The only pose phil really blew away kai was the mm....kai took it to phil in the front double, the front lat, the side chest (which i dont know how the hell the judges seem to have thought phil won this shot), and the rear double bi. The judges had kai winning the rear lat spread which i actually gave to phil...so not really to sure about those calls.

Originally Posted by lth View Post
    When did i overblow kai's flatness? lol...you're going off on sh*t i didn't even say. I said he did fade in the finals, and ummm he did. But never said he looked depleted and atrocious. And you said the same thing i did actually just in a different way, i said phil was not as tight in pre judging as he was in the finals...lol, i was simply saying, if someone peaks right...their skin is tighter and making them look more conditioned than if they were flat, i was not attributing that to either of them, just a general common knowledge statement i made. And imo yes, it was close in pre judging as well but I had kai winning about every shot...especially from the back. In the poses in which he beat phil, he was way better. The only pose phil really blew away kai was the mm....kai took it to phil in the front double, the front lat, the side chest (which i dont know how the hell the judges seem to have thought phil won this shot), and the rear double bi. The judges had kai winning the rear lat spread which i actually gave to phil...so not really to sure about those calls.

I wasn't saying YOU did...

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jeddore View Post
    use whatever empty response that you want, he's right

(sound familiar?)
    want a cushion for that butthurt? that analysis wasn't right.. at all..

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think Phils MM is ugly, he looks way out of balance, all delts and arms and the way he hits it exaggerates his structural flaws. He does look insanely muscular though
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    I think Phils MM is ugly, he looks way out of balance, all delts and arms and the way he hits it exaggerates his structural flaws. He does look insanely muscular though
    I would like to see what Phil would look like if he hit it the same way as these 2 atheletes. Phil has a lot of mass on his delts and might look more like Ronnie.

TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    I would like to see what Phil would look like if he hit it the same way as these 2 atheletes. Phil has a lot of mass on his delts and might look more like Ronnie.
    A pattern in the chaos.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    I like this way, thanks for adding the picture poster number 346. What year was this from?
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good god, he owns that pose.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    I like this way, thanks for adding the picture poster number 346. What year was this from?
    ROMMY.......it's me.......flangmasterj?

A pattern in the chaos.

One for ROMMY before he chucks his pj's on and goes beddy byes.

A pattern in the chaos.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The dude has checked out man. Don't bother lol
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

I was trying some humour I know its you mate you have a long forum name which is hard to type. He should have hit it like this in 2012, impressive pose with chest striations looks far better like this. I wonder what was going through Phil's head that made him change, its as if he suffered some kind of whole personality change in 2012, 2011 was much better in all ways?
    TEAM LEVRONE

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can't compare the body parts putting one over the other when they aren't in the same angle. The whole arm has to change position too.

Here is an easier way to explain what I mean, Kai covers more surface on frontal view.

I clearly stated, about 3 times that Phil's delts are better and bigger than Kai's.
    *facepalm* lol this thread has been fun. That pic...lol..lol.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

A pattern in the chaos.

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    When he leans forward and splays his legs I completely agree. When he stands upright and keeps his feet closer together, it is one of the best shots in the history of bodybuilding.
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    one of the best MMs ive ever seen! right click and save picture. his arms, delts and legs flow so well together

Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaso123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    personally I think you go hard on Phil, one thing to remember when you talk about the #1 competition in professional bodybuilding, age/mileage is a big factor, Cedric is 35 , got his pro-card in 2009 I believe, definitely a raising star, I can predict him getting O title no sooner than 2014, Kai has a strong chance getting 2013 O title but once again the mileage, he is 37 and would be 38, he can get just that O title, Cutler would be soon in the master Olympia age, still can compete get another O win, but once again if you look long-term all of this guys have to compete in their late 30's and early 40's, for the top competition title in a very competitive sport, then lets look on Phil he is 33 and at this relatively young age already has 2 Olympia wins, so again given these facts I think he will dominate the sport for years to come.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dexter is 43, your argument is retarded.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what happened to his right calf?

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    angles happened.
    lófasz