travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Jon Huston - Boulder Shoulders

Have you ever heard the expression "softballs for shoulders"? If you haven't, you probably need to work those deltoids. Your shoulders add an important dimension to your physique; width. In this article I will go through shoulder anatomy, function, exercises, and programs to help get those "softballs for shoulders".

Tell us what you think!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/huston3.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

BigBaz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking boulder shoulders

i started using this workout about 4 months ago and i can safely say were on to a winner my shoulders are now (almost) like watermelons. Would willingly reccomend it to anyone.

Strength Training Jimus Maximus's Avatar
    Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

oh really?

Gimmi some proof bro!
    ~Stay afloat on the reality boat~