the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

David Robson - Wheelchair Bodybuilder Of The Month, Reggie Bennett - April.

Reggie is a professional wheelchair bodybuilder and executive director of his own fitness organization. Learn about what happened to him and what he has done to turn his life around as well as what he does to help others!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson267.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I'm assuming this'll be an ongoing series Will?
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    So I'm assuming this'll be an ongoing series Will?
    For sure! We will be featured a new wheelchair bb of the month (every month)!

Will
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice!
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickLogger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Great interview

Reggie is a great guy and I'm very glad to see all that's he's done, at nationals, I have to say he was my favorite poser to watch.
    Patrick Laugerude
    No man can maintain his dignity while caught defecating.