the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bodybuilding Contests - 2009 Boise Fitness Expo Main Page!

The 2009 Boise Fitness Expo will be held on April 3rd in Boise, ID. This annual event is growing at an amazing pace! Come check out the newest supplements, bikini contest, powerlifting, live music, special guest appearances and more...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2009fitexpo.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 31233 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Boise (Bodybuilding.com) Fitness Expo 2009 - Review by Tiffany Forni

Boise (Bodybuilding.com) Fitness Expo 2009
    April 7, 2009

I think I should start this post with another ? HOOOO DILLY! That was one craaazy time! Yet another fun adventure with the bodybuilding.com crew. I had never been to this expo before and didn?t even know it existed until a few months ago. Let me give you a quick rundown of what happens there..

Early in the day the vendors start to stack products.. everything from oh yeah! bar?s to shaker cups on tables in a place called the Knitting Factory in Boise. Athletes / Fighters / Models and Representatives from the companies man the booths and then in what seems like about three seconds the building is flooded with fans and fitness nerds who quickly trick-or-treat their way around the booths while enjoying an adult beverage or nine at the bar in the back. It?s like the arnold expo, but on speed and in a much smaller place. Bob Cichorillo MC?d the majority of the show.

My absolute favorite part of this was the Mr. Puniverse contest. The smallest dudes from the audience got on stage and duked it out with bodybuilding poses to see who was the puniest person at the BFE. I don?t know if it was the contestants or the large amounds of alcohol that made this thing so dang crowd pleasing! Once Mr. P was decided on Flex Lewis came out and did a little pose down with him. That completely made my night. (and of course I got a photo snapped with Mr. P 2009 himself).

I went on stage for a minute and Bob did a little Q & A with me about the whole Transformation of the year thing. I realize that I?m not that great of a public speaker and I was quite nervous. *he?s a close talker* But I think I got my point across that I really couldn?t have done it without the support from other members of the bodyspace community. Even when I was a chunkey one I got so many notes of encouragement that it really kept me going. So, to anyone who has ever left me a comment, I want to tell you thank you again. To anyone trying to make that change, keep up your hard work. You and I both know it will pay off. But yeah, after my quick bit up there the inspiration master Nick Scott rolled on up there and had an awesome presentation about how doctors said he could never walk again and then with some hard work, and determination he did it. And if I may add, he does have the coolest wheelchair I think I?ve ever seen? spinners, neon? I think it would be illeagle here in Oregon? but it?s bad ass.

So overall, the BFE was fun! The bikini contest really got the guys in the crowd going along with Marika?s posing routine while the ladies were quiiite entertained by the male guest posers. Good times!!!

Well, have a great night!!

Tiffany
    Quick! Say something witty!
    www.TiffanyForni.com
    www.ForniFitness.com